Discovery Gaming Community
The NovaPG Council of Blood Dragons - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: The NovaPG Council of Blood Dragons (/showthread.php?tid=5622)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

The NovaPG Council of Blood Dragons - NovaPG-Die-Hard - 01-19-2008

**Incoming Transmission**
**Comm ID: Captain Bruce"Die Hard" Willis Of The Kana Keiko.

To: all Blood Dragons and Friends

The NovaPG Council of Blood Dragons will Now oversee any Blood Dragon/Friends ships in our ZOI, i will accept communications in here from any of the above.

This is a New era for the NovaPG and friends and will be adhered to, the penalty for failure is death.

continue the good work..........

Die Hard Out..........

**Transmission Ended**

The NovaPG Council of Blood Dragons - Vape - 01-19-2008

***Incoming Transmission***
To: NovaPG
So what does this mean for us independent dragons?
I dont quite understand your message.
some clarification would be helpful.
Hakkera Out
***Terminated***

The NovaPG Council of Blood Dragons - Etaphreven - 01-19-2008

[CommID]: Lady Reiko Abe of the Blood Dragons
[To]: Council of Blood Dragons
[CommLink Initiated]

Lady Gabriella has recently informed me about this.
Thank you for trusting me.It is an honour to have access
to these frequencies and also,to Tau-63.My life belongs
to you,specifically Lady Gabriella Dejesus whom which
I fought together today.Great team we are.
Also,if possible,I would like to be placed under Lord Rangu
Hikaru himself's protection.

Long live the Dragons!

[CommLink Terminated]

' Wrote:***Incoming Transmission***
To: NovaPG
So what does this mean for us independent dragons?
I dont quite understand your message.
some clarification would be helpful.
Hakkera Out
***Terminated***

To:Remika "Razor" Hakkera

Sir

If you are a Full Blood Dragon and you follow the codes of conduct set by the Blood Dragon ancestors you have no problems.

But Now i have your attention i would like to ask you to stop following my fleet around.

You have not earnt the right to be in the same space as we are, when you have proved yourself worthy then we will ask you to join us, until then give us space or we may get angry.

Die Hard Out.....

***Transmission Ended***

' Wrote:
[CommLink Initiated]

Lady Gabriella has recently informed me about this.
Thank you for trusting me.It is an honour to have access
to these frequencies and also,to Tau-63.My life belongs
to you,specifically Lady Gabriella Dejesus whom which
I fought together today.Great team we are.
Also,if possible,I would like to be placed under Lord Rangu
Hikaru himself's protection.

Long live the Dragons!

[CommLink Terminated]

To:Lady Reiko

You are welcome anytime in our fleet Miss, i have a spare room on Mito fit for a lady of your fighting ability.

you make yourself at home and enjoy free beer on mito, if the Bar Man refuses you i will shoot him myself.

Die Hard Out....

***Transmission Ended***

The NovaPG Council of Blood Dragons - Etaphreven - 01-19-2008

[CommLink Initiated]

Thank you for your hospitality Lord Willis.And I appreciate that
you have cut the 'everyone is Sir to me' part.Does that mean I have earned my spot?

Long live the Dragons!

[CommLink Terminated]

' Wrote:
[CommLink Initiated]

Thank you for your hospitality Lord Willis.And I appreciate that
you have cut the 'everyone is Sir to me' part.Does that mean I have earned my spot?

Long live the Dragons!

[CommLink Terminated]

To:Lady Reiko Abe

Yes you earned your spot, but as i am out of uniform i will call you Miss, when i take the Kana out again you will be a Sir. Sorry its my military training.

Die Hard Out...............

**Transmission Ended**

The NovaPG Council of Blood Dragons - Vape - 01-20-2008

' Wrote:**Incoming Transmission**

To:Remika "Razor" Hakkera

Sir

If you are a Full Blood Dragon and you follow the codes of conduct set by the Blood Dragon ancestors you have no problems.

But Now i have your attention i would like to ask you to stop following my fleet around.

You have not earnt the right to be in the same space as we are, when you have proved yourself worthy then we will ask you to join us, until then give us space or we may get angry.
Die Hard Out.....

***Transmission Ended***
***Incoming Transmission***
To: Captain Willis
First of all its Ma'am. And second i have NOT BEEN FOLLOWING YOUR FLEET. I stick to raiding the Honshu system and taking KNF prisoners back to Kyoto.
I generally try to stay out of your way.

Just know, that the Dragon's.Edge will willingly help if asked.

Long live The Dragons
and if asked i will leave Chugoku, and find another haven
Hakkera Out

***Terminated***

The NovaPG Council of Blood Dragons - bluntpencil2001 - 01-20-2008

To: NovaPG and Blood Dragon Command
Comm. ID: Sir Andrew Stuart; Commodore and Privateer of Queen Carina's Own

Message Begins//

Konichiwa sirs... I got that right, right? Ha!

Right, well, I've come across some of your membership in my travels whilst harassing, blockading and interdicting the treacherous Emperor's trade in an attempt to damage his economic power and, in turn, his ability to construct naval vessels.

I must say, your boys and girls were most polite and most professional in their activities in Sigma-13, where I am currently having my little squadron perform most of their duties.

We seem to have common enemies and goals and you ladies and gents, like your Mandalorian brothers-in-arms, appear to be most certainly reliable, even if you do eat with chopsticks instead of forks and drink sake instead of whiskey.

Hopefully, with appropriate payments of course, the Queen will be able to solicit aid from yourselves in the future. All under the counter, I'm sure you understand. If you ask those gentlemen from Omicron Alpha, we pay nicely for reliability and discretion.

With respect,

Sir Andrew Stuart

//Message Ends

The NovaPG Council of Blood Dragons - Nevermore - 01-27-2008

[From]: The Nevermore, Kyoto
[ComID]: Lord Karasu Hatake of The Blood Dragons

[Subject]: BHG intruders in Chugoku

Dear Lords and Ladies of The Blood Dragons,

I am here to report some very displeasing incidents recently witnessed in Chugoku, our home of operations. On my recent patrols around this area, I have been able to observe an increasing number of traders crossing through Chugoku. This very fact alone might not be too unconvenient, while it leads to an increase of our funds as well.

More disturbing is the fact that some of those traders are often accompanied by, well, by no less than fully outfitted BHG Battleships! A recent and most disturbing incident may illustrate the situation:

I was patrolling Chugoku with my friend Lord Yamamoto Ryohei in his "Sleipnir", when we encountered a trader with the signature "Benobius" heading with a full load of niobium towards Sigma-13 hole. We pursued him to the New Berlin hole in s13 when we aborted the chase and headed back to our route. Back in Chugoku we continued our patrol when the trader was coming into scanner range again. Ignoring our demands of a passage fee, the trader speeded to the Hokkaido hole. At the moment we opened fire upon him, another vessel came into our scanner range... a BHG Battleship with the signature "-=HUN|TER=-_Ryu". While we were not sure about the intentions of the BHG, he also didn't give any notice before engaging us. We managed to destroy "Benobius" and attempted to flee from the capital ship, when The Nevermore got vaporized by the fire of this monster. My escape pod was tractored by the Sleipnir and we managed to dock on Kyoto safely. As if one Battleship wouldn't be enough, soon a second BHG Battleship arrived, with the signature "-=HUN|TER=-_Beno". Sounds quite familiar to me somehow..? Well, without the necessary firepower to attack the two, any further operations on our side was averted.

So, this is a warning as well as a call to arms to all our fellow Dragons.
Bringing two BATTLESHIPS into our home! Such boldness shall be punished. When we cannot guarantee the safety of Chugoku anymore, the Dragons will perish.

I hope that the Council will come to the conclusion to make an example of the two, to reestablish the safety of Chugoku.

Long live the Dragons!

**Link disengaged**