Discovery Gaming Community
To T&M - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To T&M (/showthread.php?tid=56410)

To T&M - Sanguines - 03-09-2011

Incoming transmission
Source: Dublin
Encryption: Medium

Greetings Trade&Mine,

It has come to my attention that sources saying you are working closely with BMM. We, at IMG, do like a status report on that. I Laura Sanders refused your docking rights at that time the research is going on if you are infact related to BMM... You're transponder might be Gateway on some vessels.

I have talked to Veronica Ryan, spokes woman of Jack Henderson, who was relaying the message to Jack about your possible situation being to close to BMM. We really do like to be updated on your status as we are very unhappy about the rumors we have gotten.

Regards,
Laura Sanders

End transmission

To T&M - Sanguines - 03-10-2011

*Signal Boost*

To T&M - Sanguines - 03-11-2011

*Signal boost*

To T&M - Trollface - 03-13-2011

' Wrote:
Incoming transmission
Source: Dublin
Encryption: Medium

Greetings Trade&Mine,

It has come to my attention that sources saying you are working closely with BMM. We, at IMG, do like a status report on that. I Laura Sanders refused your docking rights at that time the research is going on if you are infact related to BMM... You're transponder might be Gateway on some vessels.

I have talked to Veronica Ryan, spokes woman of Jack Henderson, who was relaying the message to Jack about your possible situation being to close to BMM. We really do like to be updated on your status as we are very unhappy about the rumors we have gotten.
Regards,
Laura Sanders

End transmission

>>Incomming Transmssion<<
>>Location: Planet Newlondon<<

Sorry for a late reply,

Yes these rumors are true about us working with BMM but this is a short term contract between us and BMM
Which will expire in a 1-2 months

I am afraid that i cannot open up any further details to you
thx for your understanding

[T&M] CEO
Vasu vashisht

>>Ending Transmssion<<

To T&amp;M - Jack_Henderson - 03-13-2011

**** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ****
**** TO: [color=#FFCC99]T&M
**** ENCRYPTION: [color=#FFCC99]HIGH
**** VOICE ENABLED ****
**** VIDEO UPLINK ENABLED ****

** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G **

[Image: jack_henderson.jpg]

** CONNECTION ESTABLISHED SUCCESSFULLY **

[font=Fixedsys]

Greetings, Ladies and Gentlemen.

This is Jack Henderson speaking, IMG Dublin Operations Coordinator.

Thank you for clarifying your position after the request by Ms. Laura Sanders.

I hope you understand that under the given circumstances we must ask you not to station your ships at Hood. We are not intersted in any BMM-IMG complications in an already not always relaxed relation and so we'd also like to make sure that no indirect complications arise.

We'd be interested to be informed once your temporary contract with BMM has ceased, so there can be re-negotiations.

Thank you for your time.

Yours sincerely,

Jack Henderson

[font=Fixedsys][color=#CCFFFF]*** TRANSMISSION STANDBY FOR ANSWER ***