Discovery Gaming Community
Player Banned - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Sanctions and Warnings (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Player Banned (/showthread.php?tid=56595)

Player Banned - Doc Holliday - 03-12-2011

Embercloud has been sanctioned for:

Quote:3.1 Using coarse language, posting abusive, hateful, racist content in chat, public or private is prohibited under any circumstances. Any kind of flaming, threatening or insulting language directed at other members, factions or server administrators in chat, public or private, is prohibited on server and on forums. RP-related threats are allowed on the server.

Consequences: We don't talk like that on this server, Sir. You will have 14 days in which to think about it since you directed your comment AT another player TWICE, even S.P.E.L.L.I.N.G. it out the second time. You were also fined and a sanction notice in your hold.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised
that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions
up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other
legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE

Player Banned - Embercloud - 03-12-2011

I must appeal this.

Just because I RP'd some anger I DO NOT DESERVE TO LOSE 275 million credits.

My character has every right to angry after a bunch of bully hippies stole all his cargo and made him watch as they tore his ship, hopes and dreams to pieces.

for hells sake, those gaians provoked me, I know I broke the rules and I probably deserve a fine but this is not worth 275 million credits.

Doc, please it took me weeks to amass that fortune, and those gaians were really rude to begin with.

I really wasn't that out of line you know, a trader can only be pushed so far by rude, retarded pirates until he snaps and call them what they really are.

The warning is justified but the fine is not, please give me back at least some of that 275 million.

Player Banned - Doc Holliday - 03-12-2011

First of all, those hippies, aka: pirates, have every right per the rules to do that to you. Even I get pirated in my own transport and yes I do get upset at times but NEVER do I make a conscious effort to drop not one but TWO F-bomb, one of which was S.P.E.L.L.E.O.U.T. like so.

BTW, it wasn't 275 million that I took. When I checked it, it read 27 million. As to 275 million, it's easily done in a day with the right cargo and routes. If I can do it in my BWT then you can do it in your much bigger ship.

Player Banned - Embercloud - 03-13-2011

You took all the money I had on my character which amounted to roughly 275 million including all the cargo I had at the time.

Even though they had a right to steal my cargo, you must understand that I do get pissed when they keep me pinned with cruise disruptor/torpedo fire for roughly 15 minutes.

You did take 275 million. Not 27 million which, in retrospect, wouldn't be a suitable fine. I would accept a fine of
about 100 million but I feel that making me start from scratch is a bit harsh.

It's your decision but I have learned my lesson and I wont be using that kind of language on this server again.
Please extend my apologies to the Gaians, whom will be needing years of therapy for the extremely severe word I used.

Please check the numbers again and you will see that I'm right.:rtfm:

Player Banned - Doc Holliday - 03-13-2011

You passed me today in front of Planet Houston. I think you should consider yourself lucky that I forgot to ban your account for two weeks as I should have. Since it was me who forgot, you got the pass on that. I'm sure I'll get a few PM's about that too!!

In fact, I'll give you a choice. You can have half the credits back OR serve a two week suspension. Those who have been banned will tell you that they have lost more in credits. Call it!

I don't want to hear about how pissed you were. Everyone gets bent now and then. If the pirate got you that mad then he/she did their job! THATS what pirates do...make your life hell for a few minutes in time. I've been pirated and every admin here has been too. If you get that upset, log off and go chill.
It took a conscious effort to write out what you did in caps L.I.K.E. T.H.I.S.

Player Banned - Embercloud - 03-14-2011

I think I'll just let the money go and use these two weeks to getting that money back with intrest.

Thank you for being semi-lenient on this one. I have definitely learned my lesson and I wont be using that kind of language on this server again.

I'll see you around and I'll make sure to apologize to those L.O.V.I.N.G N.A.T.U.R.E A.C.T.I.V.I.S.T.S when I see them.