Discovery Gaming Community
Relayed Message to Colonel Razin and Lt. Colonel Alesky - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Relayed Message to Colonel Razin and Lt. Colonel Alesky (/showthread.php?tid=56748)

Relayed Message to Colonel Razin and Lt. Colonel Alesky - Lukas Wexler - 03-15-2011

[font=Cambria]Rarely could you spot Wexler's anger being depicted through physical expressions. He was always good at holding back his emotions, especially in a time where the slightest provocation could spark traumatic events for recruit pilots that have barely even participated in Coalition Campaigns. Now they are fighting their own people for the dominance of Omega-52 and its precious resources.

Wexler initiated the communication network and specified two designated targets, Colonel Razin and Lt. Colonel Alesky. Colonel Rhade had been deliberately left out due to the nature of the message but this move was in no way out of personal spite.

[Image: SinaScraTrans-1.png]
Let's recapitulate for a moment here.

During our initial escape from Volkhan's aggressions we were destined for the Ontario System where we still had established contacts and could easily secure temporary harbourage. Indeed, here Volkhan would have trouble to confront us directly being forced to pass through numerous House-barriers. Indeed, here we would have the chance to mend our injures and prepare for our counter-attack. Indeed, here we would rally our scattered forces and reclaim our home.

What did we actually do? Spend time making deals with trading corporations such as the OSI, spend time shooting Xenos that ultimately caused us to be banished from the entire system, spend time whining about Katz' current state of health inside a café at Thunderbay Depot.

I'm sure if Katz was with us he would expect us to act like soldiers and not like a bunch of weeping kids.

And now we are here in Gaian territory, apparently the situation is so bad we have even changed leadership from Colonel Rhade to Lt. Colonel Alesky. Perhaps it was for the better, but this man seems to enjoy spending his time mingling with Gaians rather than planning for the inevitable confrontation with the Volkhan.

I'm seeing a pattern of incompetency. They call themselves Colonels but I have yet to see a single action proving their worth to hold such a prestigious rank. No, do not hold the assumption that I'm trying to act as an usurper who is after the commanding position.

Gentlemen, enough bull****.

We are under the face of war, and if we stall any longer there won't even be one to participate in.

What are our current plans, where are our forces located and where do we proceed from here?

[color=#CC0000]Wexler out.

Relayed Message to Colonel Razin and Lt. Colonel Alesky - Razr - 03-15-2011

Comm ID: Lieutenant Colonel Alla Alesky
Target: Lieutenant Colonel Wexler; CC: Colonel Razin

Transmission Initiated...

Good to have you with us, Lieutenant Colonel.

I won't waste time or even get into detail about Colonel Rhade, or what seems to be a rather quiet dismissal. We've already discussed my actions as well, and that may approach to things may, no; was far too lax. We will look to the past no longer, nor will we sit still, as you sternly put, the time to act is now.

As for plans, we must be cautious given our lack of numbers or allies. The plan so far is simple; recently a transmission went out from Volkhan forces regarding mobilization of forces in Omega-50. This is a good opportunity to move some of our forces from Holmfirth Base in Manchester to Gran Canaria. From here we can begin scouting Omega-50 for a preliminary count of Volkhan forces, and possibly pick some off, without risk of exposing where our supply lines are.

Given the nature of the task, being so deep in enemy territory, it is ill-advised that any of our storms leave base. The chance of loss is too great, and one we can't afford. Further details will be worked out between the three of us, I suppose.

On another note, mostly directed at Colonel Razin, I'll be taking Wexler as my second in command. Given our meeting at Islay, I'm under the impression he has the means to keep myself and the rest of the Rebels in check on the field and possible elsewhere with his experience.

With that, I'll be moving from Glendale shortly,

Lieutenant Colonel Alesky

Transmission Terminated...

Relayed Message to Colonel Razin and Lt. Colonel Alesky - arvg - 03-15-2011

[font=Garamond][color=#33CC00]To: Wexler
Comm. ID: Colonel Stenka Razin
Priority: Medium
Subject: The Rebellion

---Communications Opened---

[Image: ColonelRazin-1.png]

Comrade,

Our priority right now is to establish a temporary base of operations, to gain intelligence on our enemy, the Volkhan, and to secure a countermeasure to the Nerve Staples.

In order to do this, we are going to need one man, Doctor XiaoBei. If anyone we trust can disable these devices it is the good doctor, provided he, himself, is not stapled. But given the Politburo's deliberate steps to ensure that our first scientist and only scientific genius is not compromised in any way, it is unlikely even the Volkhan would risk brain damage by using a nerve staple on him.

We need to get an agent onto Volgograd, and we are going to need that done quickly. I have heard no word on Katz's situation, and we must proceed with or without the leader. If that means launching an attack to tilt the Volkhan off balance, then so be it.

I am receiving reports from Zoner allies that the Volkhan has activated two units, the first the Straw Dogs under the mechanized Harvester General of his. And the second one, more troubling, consisting of Nerve Stapled children of rebel members... General Alvarez's son amongst them.

While I continue to work on the logistics and supply side of this struggle, I urge the two of you to devise a plan of attack. I understand that the Coalition's fuel supply was weakened by Captain Miller, we might want to consider where they are getting alternate supplies from, and hitting either the shipment or the source.

Starve the Volkhan's war machine of fuel and it will grind to a halt.

To our victory, my Comrades!
For the Revolution, for Katz!

Razin out!

FOW

---Communications Terminated--

Relayed Message to Colonel Razin and Lt. Colonel Alesky - Lukas Wexler - 03-15-2011

[Image: SinaScraTrans-1.png]

[font=Cambria]Colonel Razin, our current base of operations will be the Gaian-owned stations that have been generously granted access to us. However it is important that we do not overextend our welcome, under no circumstances should we draw attention to our presence in Bretonia as that would repeat the fatal mistake that was done in Ontario.

We will not survive another exile.

Lt. Colonel Alesky, agreed. We cannot face Volkhan's Forces directly, but with a small task-force we might be able to pinpoint weakpoints in his defensive lines inside Omega-50. They have made a brave move trying to take control over the entire system, their transition is in progress but not yet completed which means patrols will regularly be conducted in that system. That is where we will strike, against isolated patrols.

During off-combat time we will be able to monitor and gather valuable intel of the current state of the system. Hopefully we will find something that can help us assess their military strength and give us an edge in combat.

This will work in conjunction with a possible plan to rescue Doctor XiaoBei, please note that it is suicidal to attempt to retrieve him from Omega-52. However, perhaps we can somehow get him to Omega-50, if such a feat could be pulled off then a rescue is more than just a possibility - it's an opportunity that simply cannot be afforded to miss.

Colonel Razin, it would help us greatly if you could find a solution to this problem. Find something to work with, something that can justify Doctor XiaoBei to move to Omega-50, then find a solution to your next imminent problem, deliverance of said message.

Leave no doubt, because the upcoming events will decide the fate of our struggle.

[color=#CC0000]Wexler out.