Discovery Gaming Community
Patrol in Kusari space - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Patrol in Kusari space (/showthread.php?tid=56754)

Patrol in Kusari space - Markus_Lost - 03-15-2011

Opening channel
setting incription

WK|Umakai

reporting on patrol and kill of Kusari Navy ship
in Shikoku

Strted patrol in Chuguk then traveld to Hokkido and Kyushu all system had no police or Navy presence
and trade trafic was very low then went to New Tokyo were to Nay pilots form PYM wanted to do battle
but would not leave orbit of Planit New tokyo knowing that there woulf be BS and Crouser in orbit i waited for them to move to a diffrent area or come after me in an area less to there advantage

They jumped to Shikoku and i went to see what they are up to and to check the system found Navy pilot PYM Manimaro spy in orbit of stastion wiyh a Zoner capital ship as it is a bounty hunter base and we are nutral i turn to finish my patrol and ther NAvy pilot came out and cd my GB when i turn to ask the cowerd what he wanted he ran back to the Bounty hunter base and the Zoner Cap ship.
So i waited for his reply he did not reply to my hail so i started to move off and he again come back and cd my ship and set a derect course to me and so i opend fire .

He returnd fire and the zoner ship told him to be carefull and before i could move to a safer distance the Zoner ship (Canis-Majoris ) was telling me to leave he littl yoshie alone i asked to Zoner ship to remane nutral becouse i will not fire on a freindly but he was getting in the way of my battle with the Navy pilot ,

I moved off to a distance to get space away from the Zoner and navy cd me and strted to fire again i distryed his ship and tractored him in to my hold .

THEN THE ZONER CAP SHIP FIRED MISSELS AT MY GB AND AS I TRYED TO REMOVE MY SELF FROM THE AREA NOT WANTING TO DO BATTLE WITH ZONER FRIEND MY SHIP WAS DISTRYED

END OF REPORT
Umakia Out

Chanel closed

( I was informed by Canis-Majoris that he was rping as PYM Base ship but he was in a zoner ship and iff was zoner )

Patrol in Kusari space - Anomander - 03-15-2011

..::INCOMING TRANSMISSION::..

To: WK|Umakai
Subject: Your Broadcast
Date: 15.03

Hello,

What's my name is not important,
I got some info for You, first do not send junk my transmision box,
secondly, for the gods sake use some encryption and limit range - becouse right now You send this "info" to whole sirus wide open.

Oh, and one more thing, If You want put some complain or accusation You need a PROOFS!

Have a nice day.

..::TRANSMISSION TERMINATED::..

Patrol in Kusari space - Osilon - 03-15-2011

::External Transmission Detected::
::Logging Transmission Source::
::Logging Transmission Data::

[Image: QAI3.gif]

Logging.

::Transmission Data Cut::

Patrol in Kusari space - AceJoker - 03-15-2011

TRANSMISSION ESTABLISHED
ID: SUPPRESSED
ATTENTION: VISUAL LINK UNAVAILABLE
AUDIO ONLY

[Image: hangmancom.jpg]

Hangman has read that strange message. His interest is like the encryption of that message. None...

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

INCOMING TRANSMISSION: JAWS

[Image: jawsface2.jpg]

"[color=#003300]Stop spamming my inbox, you terror-tourist!
"

TRANSMISSION LOST

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
ID: Lo Wang

[Image: lowangcom.jpg]

"Interesting, but you have to use a better encryption next time."

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

Patrol in Kusari space - kun - 03-15-2011

[Image: dracotrans.jpg]

Kanpei,

Never read a mission report of a blood dragon before. But now that i have i understand a lot of things about you guys much better. For example why you always attack again and again even if you are just dying. It is because the survivors tell the others that it wasn't a PYM that killed them but a mysterious zoner ghostship that suddenly appeared and could not get captured by any guncam. So the others think that surely won't happen again and launch another attack, get killed by a Patron and return in their safe pods telling their allies that it happened again...a big unknown zoner ship attacked them!

Nah really, get used to the truth...you have no chance against us. And not some unknown mysterious power is killing you but our guns. A few hours ago one of ya was given the chance to show his worth in a 1vs1 fighter combat.

This is the result: [color=#CC0000]Click to open File

As you can see there only were the two fighters and in some distance two more PYM ships....no huge zoner ship sending your vessels to hell. No. Only us.
Best would be you turn yourself in and after a long time in prison become good citizens of Kusari. There is no future for your current way of life.
- Transmission terminated -