Discovery Gaming Community
Borderworld Exports Recruitment Terminal (iRP) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Bretonia (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+----- Forum: Bowex) (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=126)
+----- Thread: Borderworld Exports Recruitment Terminal (iRP) (/showthread.php?tid=56777)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: Borderworld Exports Recruitment Terminal (iRP) - Bowex - 04-08-2013

[Image: 1HWlf.png]
From: Ms J. Frances, Head of Human Resources, Borderworlds Exports.
To: Mr Kevin Cameron.
Topic: Your applications to join Bowex

Dear Mr Cameron,

Following your recent applications to this office, I would like to invite you both to an interview with our review board on Scarborough Station at 18:00 Newcastle Time on 08.04.819

Prio to your interview you may find it useful if you read our Corporate Handbook to give you some more information.

Yours sincerely,
Ms J. Frances
Head of HR
Borderworlds Exports

RE: Borderworld Exports Recruitment Terminal (iRP) - Venkman - 04-15-2013

To: Borderworld Exports
Subject: Application for Employment

-What is your full name? Sir Rodney Stuart

-What was your last place of employment? What experience do you have? My last place of employment was a small trading company named TTC- Thunderbolt Trading Company. When that company was shut down i lost my job and started transporting random good allover the Sirius. So i can say that i have experience in trading.... since i work that job for 23 years.

-To what division are you applying? I am applying for Transporting (trading) division.

-Why are you interested in working for BOWEX? 1st Because it will be an honor to work for such company, 2nd Personally i like BOWEX company and 3rd Because it is the most popular trading company around the Sirius system.

-You happen' across a Gateway convoy that is under attack by Red Hessians. What do you do and why? Red Hessians are dangerous so i would do anything just to protect my cargo, probably i would run away and called the nearest Police officer just to assist the convoy.

-You encounter a corporate trader of Gallic origin. It croaks mockingly at you. What do you do and why? Ignore that pilot and fly away as fast as possible.

-How do you feel about Glaswegian badgers? Who..... i'm sorry dunno.

RE: Borderworld Exports Recruitment Terminal (iRP) - Bowex - 04-15-2013

To: Sir Rodney Jonhson.

Dear Sir Johnson,

Following your recent applications to this office, I would like to invite you both to an interview with our review board on Scarborough Station at 18:00 Newcastle Time on 15.04.819

Prio to your interview you may find it useful if you read our Corporate Handbook to give you some more information.

Yours sincerely,
Ms J. Frances
Head of HR
Borderworlds Exports

RE: Borderworld Exports Recruitment Terminal (iRP) - SAM - 04-18-2013

Code:

Borderworlds Exports application form 8209-2727

- What is your full name?
Sameer

- Where was your last place of employment? What experience do you have?
I worked in california..i have tranp and fighting skills.

- To what division are you applying?
cargo

- Why are you interested in working for Border World Exports?
just to make the play more instrusting

- You happen across a Gateway convoy that is under attack by Red Hessians. What do you do and why?
not kknown

- You encounter a corporate trader of Gallic origin. It croaks mockingly at you. What do you do and why?
just report his words in my style

- How do you feel about Glaswegian badgers?

- [b]Were you referred to Bowex by a Bowex) or BMM- employee?
kevin

RE: Borderworld Exports Recruitment Terminal (iRP) - SAM - 04-18-2013

this is for me also?
(04-15-2013, 02:33 PM)Bowex Wrote:
To: Sir Rodney Jonhson.

Dear Sir Johnson,

Following your recent applications to this office, I would like to invite you both to an interview with our review board on Scarborough Station at 18:00 Newcastle Time on 15.04.819

Yours sincerely,
Ms J. Frances
Head of HR
Borderworlds Exports

RE: Borderworld Exports Recruitment Terminal (iRP) - Overjay - 04-25-2013

Borderworlds Exports application form 8209-6893

##Incoming transmission##
##Source: Planet Curacao##
##Target: BowEx Recruitment Division##

Jason Schauspieler

I've been a free trader for a five years. Born on an IMG mining outpost, I've been traveling in heavy cargo ships for my whole youth. After getting 20 years old I've left IMG, and bought my first cargo ship.

Shipping Division

- Do you already own a ship?
Yes, I have Behemoth-class Rheinland cargo ship, called "Norvegian"

For the last year I've been working with BowEx as a temporary employee. Several short-term contracts. I've seen a professionalism of BowEx employees and great protection of their work. To be honest, I'm tired of seeking for profits, I want steady income and a clear vision of my future.
- You happen across a Gateway convoy that is under attack by Red Hessians. What do you do and why?
I'll try to save my cargo. But if cargo hold is empty - I'll try to help convoy.

- You encounter a corporate trader of Gallic origin. It croaks mockingly at you. What do you do and why?
I'll ignore them. We, Sirians, are better than they think.

I have no idea who or what are those.
- Were you referred to Bowex by a Bowex) or BMM- employee?
No.

##Sending form...Form is sent##
##Transmission ended##

RE: Borderworld Exports Recruitment Terminal (iRP) - Bowex - 04-27-2013

To: Mr/Mrs Sameer.

Dear Mr/Mrs Sameer,

Following your recent application to this office, we regret to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful. We do not feel you currently match the criteria we are looking for in a Bowex employee. We would encourage you take take this decision as a route for improvement, and welcome you to reapply at a later date.

Prior to your reapplication, you may find it useful if you read our Corporate Handbook to give you some more information.

Yours sincerely,
Ms J. Frances
Head of HR
Borderworlds Exports

To: Mr Jason Schauspieler.

Dear Mr Schauspieler,

Following your recent applications to this office, I would like to invite you to an interview with our review board on Scarborough Station at 18:00 Newcastle Time on 27.04.819

Prior to your reapplication, you may find it useful if you read our Corporate Handbook to give you some more information.

Yours sincerely,
Ms J. Frances
Head of HR
Borderworlds Exports

RE: Borderworld Exports Recruitment Terminal (iRP) - Discovery - 04-27-2013

Borderworlds Exports application form 8209-2727

Benjamin Bighaul

Independent Bowex, I know a lot of good bretonian routes and I have just bought a Shetland.

Transportation/Freight

Well I already export the fine produce of BMM to Reinland, figured I'd make a real career of it.

Pick out my favourite tune and turn the volume up.

Ignore it, move on quickly for the sake of my cargo and its importance to the cause.

Badgers? what's so special about Badgers from Glasgow? they got bigger teeth? ^^

- [b]Were you referred to Bowex by a Bowex) or BMM- employee?

Yeah I've become a good friend of BMM-Scarborough / BMM-Kent

RE: Borderworld Exports Recruitment Terminal (iRP) - Bowex - 04-27-2013

To: Mr Benjamin Bighaul.

Dear Mr Bighaul,

Following your recent applications to this office, I would like to invite you to an interview with our review board on Scarborough Station at 18:00 Newcastle Time on 27.04.819

Yours sincerely,
Ms J. Frances
Head of HR
Borderworlds Exports

RE: Borderworld Exports Recruitment Terminal (iRP) - Overjay - 04-27-2013

##Incoming transmission##
##Source: planet Leeds##
##Target: BowEx Recruitment Division, Ms J. Frances##

Dear Ms J. Frances,

Due to unknown reasons, I've recieved your invitation message at 19:12 Newcastle Time, 27.04.819. There must've been some troubles on Trade Lane networking.

Would you kindly assign another meeting time? I'll be staying in Leeds system, waiting for your response.

Yours sincerely,
Jason Schauspieler
Free Trader

##Sending message...Message is sent##
##Transmission ended##