Discovery Gaming Community
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (/showthread.php?tid=57133)

Pages: 1 2 3

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - r3vange - 03-22-2011

It's been out for quite a while on the consoles but it just came out for the PC. DAT ENDING, made me go O_O

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Korny - 03-22-2011

STFU I'M NOT FINISHED YET

' Wrote:STFU I'M NOT FINISHED YET

[color=#FFFFFF]You will be liek O_o o_O then Q_q q_Q

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - VoluptaBox - 03-22-2011

true story...

still nothing compares to the ending of the first AC <.<

' Wrote:true story...

[color=#FFFFFF]I still like the first one better, I actually like it so much that when I saw the Acre flashback in AC2 I stoped playing it and completed AC1 again:D

But I gotta say the Christina Vespucci subplot of AC:B is damn right brilliant and could have made a game by itself

' Wrote:[color=#FFFFFF]I still like the first one better, I actually like it so much that when I saw the Acre flashback in AC2 I stoped playing it and completed AC1 again:D

But I gotta say the Christina Vespucci subplot of AC:B is damn right brilliant and could have made a game by itself

Both true...AC is the best since it's the original, and has some "special flavour". The second one is very fascinating..the characters are deeper and Italy is beautiful (no bias whatsoever :$), The third one is...huge : D

And yes, that subplot is amazing. I screwed it uo the first time tho, due to costumes >.<

Edit: shall we spoil it for Phil? *evil grin*

' Wrote:Both true...AC is the best since it's the original, and has some "special flavour". The second one is very fascinating..the characters are deeper and Italy is beautiful (no bias whatsoever :$), The third one is...huge : D

And yes, that subplot is amazing. I screwed it uo the first time tho, due to costumes >.<

Edit: shall we spoil it for Phil? *evil grin*

Naaah I'd rather leave it to him to discover the big secret that Borjia dies :crazy:

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Korny - 03-22-2011

' Wrote:true story...

Son of a...

*puts language nazi costume on*

It's Borgia!!!!

*takes costume off*

Ever been to Florence//Venice/Rome/and so on? You'd be surprised about accurate the cities are in the game.

' Wrote:*puts language nazi costume on*

It's Borgia!!!!

*takes costume off*

Ever been to Florence//Venice/Rome/and so on? You'd be surprised about accurate the cities are in the game.

[color=#FFFFFF]No my father's been to Florence and Venice and when he saw me walking a random street in Florence he was like "That feels like a Florentine street" and my jaw dropped, but still nothing beats Acre that European muddy feel... and the destroyed mosques piles of bodies and millions of lunatics