Discovery Gaming Community
To:The leader of Rotakians in Sirius - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To:The leader of Rotakians in Sirius (/showthread.php?tid=57514)

To:The leader of Rotakians in Sirius - Drone001 - 03-28-2011

>>>Incoming transmission<<<
>>>Security:Imperial<<<
>>>ID:Emperor of Rotakia<<<

Irla Zaramma, this message really has taken some time to reach Sirius, I trust the mission goes well ? did you found out why they never came for us ?

>>>Ending<<<

To:The leader of Rotakians in Sirius - Username removed - 03-28-2011

>>>Connecting<<<

*Bows*

Irla khan so chin my master. I am Sokara, Zaramma has mysteriously disappeared during combat, then our next leader was my brother Ka'zilth, he gave his life so we can still be here.
Now it's me, yes, the mission is accomplished:they never came because they left us to die there, they knew about Arntriorch from the very beginning.
Now they raged war upon us, yet we survived so far. What is your wish that we do next master ?

>>>Disconnecting<<<

>>>Re-opening<<<

It is good that you bring me this sad news Sokara, Ka'zilth was the bravest warrior we ever had, that is also the reason we assigned him on this mission, you have the sincere condolences of entire Rotakian empire.
Since this Houses obviously declared war on us tell us everything you know about them so I can plan the next move.

>>>Re-closing<<<

>>>Connecting<<<

My lord, if you plan on attacking the Houses please don't.
They are at war with each-other, Kusari against Bretonia, the treacherous Liberty against Rheinland, and a previously unknown House just showed up called Gallia.
Gallia seems to be just advanced in military as our empire is, so a full strike against Gallia won't be a wise move, also I heard from the ones called The Council that Gallia plans on attacking Bretonia and Liberty, if we stay still they will destroy each-other and we won't have to fire a single shot.
Also Sirius is home to a alien race known as Solomon K'Hara, created by another race now believed to be extinct called Dam K'Vosh. They are enemy of all humans except a very powerful pirate group of Hispania called Outcasts, with the Houses slaughtering each-other like brainless Krytak's the Solomon K'Hara might just be able to eliminate any last remnant of them. Zaramma once tried contacting these Solomon K'Hara himself but failed.
Also we established relations with those called Zoners, they granted us some of their tech.
The ones who worry my most are a group called Liberty Protection Squad, or [LPS]
I heard rumours they run a base in Alaska system that not even the Navy is aware of it, they act outside the government, beyond the police...They make codded weapons at that base and experiment hybridization of Solomon K'Hara with human tech, so far no one but them and us are aware of it, but this is just a rumour I heard, I never encountered them myself.
There isn't much everything I have to say, just don't attack Sirius.

>>>Disconnecting<<<

>>>Re-opening<<<

Very well Sokara, if what you say is right then there is little reason to remain there and get shot at by mostly everyone, is there anyway you can return to Arntriorch without spending the next 30 years coming by ship ?

>>>Re-closing<<<

>>>Connecting<<<

Ki my lord, a group that no longer is here called ORI told us once about a ring in the very system we arrived that can create ways to other systems in space, after a long search we finally found that ring, managed to decrypt it and we can plan the course to Arntriorch, the only problem is that it needs a source of energy to work and we don't have a single idea where to get it from, although one of my men found a rare artefact that MIGHT be able to generate enough energy to open a way for us back home.

>>>Disconnecting<<<

>>>Re-opening<<<

Very well ! get that ring activated and I will be expecting you at the Palace today.
Until then no more messages, this drone we sent in Sirius to help us communicate is running low.

>>>Re-closing<<<

>>>Connecting<<<

As you wish my lord, my men are already working on the ring, we will be at Arntriorch in no time.
Can't wait to get back home.

>>>Disconnecting<<<