Discovery Gaming Community
The Black Navy Guard (BNG) needs an emblem. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: The Black Navy Guard (BNG) needs an emblem. (/showthread.php?tid=57611)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

The Black Navy Guard (BNG) needs an emblem. - DodgeOld24 - 03-30-2011

The Black Navy Guard will need a logo soon, and I fail at fancy looking graphics, so I need someone to make it for me. Right now, the standard payment is 50 million ingame credits, but I could change this to 100 or more depending on my reaction to send in designs.

Altough not knowing how it should look like exactly, I would like it to have a black and blue color scheme, and a squarish design. Be creative, anything goes.

Note: This is a request for a logo and not a discussion about BNG, so don't bitch about us here. Do it here for the time being.

The Black Navy Guard (BNG) needs an emblem. - Anomander - 03-30-2011

Could You give some more info about this group??

Zahas should be posting our story in the factions (sub)forum shortly. I'll make a link to it when it's posted.

The Black Navy Guard (BNG) needs an emblem. - AshHill07 - 03-30-2011

I do have a standard liberty Logo in full black if you want it for free. I messed about with the colours once when I was bored. (Same as my avatar Image)

As I said, anything goes. Try it out and I'll see if I like it. Do mind that I did ask for a squarish design, so perhaps you could apply some of that besides the color change, which should be blue AND black. I think that could look pretty nice.

The Black Navy Guard (BNG) needs an emblem. - Rommie - 03-30-2011

[Image: BNG_Logo.png]

Roughly finished. Few tweaks remain, depending on your opinion.

The Black Navy Guard (BNG) needs an emblem. - AshHill07 - 03-30-2011

I have no idea if you'll like it but comments may be useful to others. I just used the design I said about earlier and made it a bit rectangular. If you don't like it I'd probably be better off letting the pros have a go. xD

[Image: BNGlogo.png]

The Black Navy Guard (BNG) needs an emblem. - Anomander - 03-30-2011

my try:
[Image: BNG.jpg]

Rommie: Looks great, exactly what I'm looking for. If someone can't make it better looking than yours before tomorrow, I'll be sending the 100 million your way.

Ashill: Could you send in that logo without the blue rectangle surrounding the half star and the blue triangle? It looks a bit too squary, perhaps asking for something squary was a wrong choice. Maybe give the half star and black triangle some blue tint, then it could be nice to put on a signature to replace the Liberty logo on some ships.

Anomander: Could you maybe remove the badge and add a second pistol, and place them in a position that they turn into a cross like this?

The Black Navy Guard (BNG) needs an emblem. - Rommie - 03-30-2011

[Image: BNGLogoV1.png]

Now with a more serious look.