Discovery Gaming Community
lost cargo - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: lost cargo (/showthread.php?tid=57973)

Pages: 1 2

lost cargo - jonzy11 - 04-05-2011

hi my name is jonzy online and i just lost $115,000 on cargo and i want that money back. what happened was i was trading and making damn good time if i do say so my self when the server seemed to lag spike so i disconnected and when i reconnected i had $2000 my camary (the freighter bought on pitsburg for 2,000,000) and no cargo! now i was wondering if the admins could be so kind as to give me that money back. any help is appreciated.

lost cargo - Akura - 04-05-2011

Forget the Admins, I'll give you that money back.

And some for your trouble, no problem bro.

lost cargo - Athenian - 04-05-2011

No can do, sadly.
My advice is to find a transport carrying H Fuel, shoot it and fly down to Omega 3 to Freeport 1, where you can sell it for a hefty profit.
Be advised that persistent acts of piracy such as this may result in your being branded a criminal.

aaawww, but im not a pirate, i just lost all my accounts money and can't trade anymore

lost cargo - Akura - 04-05-2011

Yeah, no problem. Bros are there for bros. :cool:

Spread the love, do something nice for someone sometime.

' Wrote:No can do, sadly.
My advice is to find a transport carrying H Fuel, shoot it and fly down to Omega 3 to Freeport 1, where you can sell it for a hefty profit.
Be advised that persistent acts of piracy such as this may result in your being branded a criminal.

oh come on, it's not like im asking for a battleship, i just want to keep using this server because it's fun, and i enjoy being on it. ya don't have to be such a spoil sport.

AND IM NOT A PIRATE!!! i just lost just about every cent to my account and want my lost cargos money back. and it's as i say, it's not my foult it's THE SERVERS! i was just doing what every other newbie does and then i lost the cargo just like that. i was not killed and just want that money because that i can live with but cargo does not just dissaper.

' Wrote:Yeah, no problem. Bros are there for bros. :cool:

Spread the love, do something nice for someone sometime.
i'll try my best to do that, as the only reason i have this ship is cuz some1 gave me 2,000,000 i think that is about as genrious as it gets, then again, to some1 flying the BIG ONES 2,000,000 is like 1/4 a trade run. but still it's nice to know that there isn't just ppl like whats his face accusing someone of piracy just because HIS server screwed up and he doesn't want to admit it. hey, a death loss of cargo would see no such posts from me, but when the server screws up like that i just begin to feel a little burnt. and what if this happened to an admin? well they just give themselfs that money back. and im not asking for mills, if i could afford to post asking for that kind of money then i must admit that i must have enough money that i don't need the extra. but i don't have a penny to my name.

lost cargo - alphadog - 04-05-2011

Just send me or Akura a PM, and one of us will get you your money back.

' Wrote:Just send me or Akura a PM, and one of us will get you your money back.
thanks alot, this means a lot to me. if i see you in game i'll try to repay you 2 back somehow.

thank you Masako, thanks to you i can get back to trading. so whoever you are, thanks.