Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Outcasts and The Council of Dons - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Outcasts and The Council of Dons (/showthread.php?tid=58072)

To: The Outcasts and The Council of Dons - munsan - 04-07-2011

:::Incoming Transmission::::::
Hidden.Truth:::
:::I.D:
Asa Ashad:::
:::Encryption Level:Extremely High:::
:::Opening Channel:::

[Image: starwarspiratecaptainb.jpg]

Greetings respected Dons of Malta, my name is Asa and am talking on behalf of a smuggler group that is interested in establishing a very profitable drug trade with you, this group name is "The inner Project" and is here to stay, but aside from the import and export of cardamine and slaves we are also ready to meet any demand of supplies you might need, in return we would like something, say like simple information sharing that would be usefully to us, and your protection for a fair prise would be great too.

We await your reply.

:::Transmission Ended:::

To: The Outcasts and The Council of Dons - munsan - 04-08-2011

**Boosting Transmission**

To: The Outcasts and The Council of Dons - munsan - 04-09-2011

*Asa tweaks the comms some more, then hits the comm devise*

Worthless junk, this is the last time I trust a junker.

To: The Outcasts and The Council of Dons - Prysin - 04-09-2011

*** Incoming Transmission ***
** ID: Martino Perez, 101st Ghosts of Razgriz **
** Subject: "TiP" contract **
*** Encryption: Maltese Military Mid-grade Encryption ***

Ciao senor, excuse us for our delay, but we did not seem to receive the entire transmission last time. Gracias for retransmitting it to us.

On the behalf of your request, i shall deal with you. You may raise questions after im done speaking.

Currently we do have multiple ingoing contracts and we are very interested in what makes your so worthwhile. We already have a steady flow of slaves coming to Malta and a just as steady flow taking cardamine out. So, what else can you offer the nation? We can't exist on slaves and drugs alone.

Until you can come up with a more, interesting export and import list, ill be waiting.

Till then, Ciao

Martino Perez, 101st Trade and Commerce officer

*** Signal Cut ***

To: The Outcasts and The Council of Dons - munsan - 04-10-2011

Grettings Mr. Perez, Its good that someone replyed as I was ready to blast this scrapp of communication devise to hell, anyways regarding your message, I have yet to understand the state of your nation, as you can be a bit secrative to outsiders, and on that note I have somehow managed to relay a transmission to you and it will show you what kinda of cargo we mostly deal with, after you go through that we might have a fair idea of what we can offer the great nation of malta.

*Upploading transmission*
*System failure*
*hits comms*
*Resuming tranmission*

*Open Transmission*

To: The Outcasts and The Council of Dons - maximus995 - 04-11-2011

[Image: footba3r.png]

First of all: my humble apoligies to senor perez for my insulence to interfere here, i know you've got everything perfectly handeld and im not here to say anything about the offer, fully aware i dont even have the authority to do so

Second: to senor ashad, im a outcast in heart and body who knows much about the nation, if you have any questions id be happy to help you out, you can contact me on this special shipprogram called "skype" under the ID: templar995, I can also tell you that currently the council of dons is disbaneded and has been for a while. who knows maybe theyll rise again one day but for now the maltese nation is under the leadership of one called Dennis Jameson better known as Docter jameson

May the spirits keep both of you safe, and senor ashad do not hesitate to ask any questions about the outcast nation, id be happy to inform you

[Image: footbar.png]

To: The Outcasts and The Council of Dons - munsan - 04-11-2011

Grettings Mr De'castillo is it, thank you for your kind offer which I accept, a little story couldnt hurt.

To: The Outcasts and The Council of Dons - munsan - 04-12-2011

Grettings Mr. Perez, I just like to remaind you of how important it is that we fallow our time frame, and you have yet to respawnd about my last transmission to you, and we have new demands for cardamine coming in to us, and we do not want to disspoint our would be friends.

So we like to take 20k of cardamine from planet Malta.

To: The Outcasts and The Council of Dons - Prysin - 04-13-2011

*** Incoming Transmission ***
** ID: Martino Perez, 101st Ghosts of Razgriz **
** Subject: "TiP" contract **
*** Encryption: Maltese Military Mid-grade Encryption ***

Ciao senor.
I cannot stress this enough, but we have no restriction on export of cardamine. You are free to come and pick some up. Just to be perfectly clear, we do have a steady enough supply of slaves coming in, but lately, the supply of counterfeit software and light arms has been decreasing.

If you could bring us a supply of 10,000 units of Counterfeit software, 5,000 units of light arms and 5,000 units of superconductors. I do not demand you to bring these goods, but our supplies of such goods up here are shortening.

Once i get the receipt of both your successful export but also import of goods, then we can talk about, more long term arrangements.

Ciao

Martino Perez, 101st Trade and Commerce officer

*** Signal Cut ***

To: The Outcasts and The Council of Dons - munsan - 04-13-2011

Grettings Mr. Preze, thank you for your quick reply, I will see to it that we bring those supplies with our convoy along with a fresh supply of slaves..

**End Transmission**