Discovery Gaming Community
UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - GALLIA & SIRIUS - Legion des Damnes - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Bounty Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=321)
+---- Thread: UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - GALLIA & SIRIUS - Legion des Damnes (/showthread.php?tid=58153)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - GALLIA & SIRIUS - Legion des Damnes - Outlander - 04-08-2011

[Image: lesuper.png]

This is Lord Enzo du Sable, Lord of the Legion des Damnes and all Brigands. Through the last decades, Brigands all over Gallia have stood strong against any enemies they might have faced. Over the time, the Legion has made a name for itself and now stands as a symbol of terror for it's enemies, as the most powerful Brigand force. However, the opening of Gallia into Sirius has shown the Legion that it can't be everywhere. New enemies have been found and old ones have gotten stronger. In order for the Legion to stand against the storm, it needs to be present where it sometimes cannot. This is where you, mercenaries, pirates, assassins, killers, freelancers, criminals, free men and women of Gallia and Sirius, are needed.

Kill in the name of the Legion, sign up as executor of the Legion's wrath, providing your contact details and reputation, aswell as any other relevant information.

Vive la Legion!

These are the ones who shall suffer the Legion's wrath...

Gallic Royal Navy

They thought it would be wise to send their minions after us. Now, let's return the favor. The Legion offers 2.000.000 credits per head.

Gallic Metal Service

A bunch of strange, drunk miners with loud mouths. They have overstepped their limits. Show them what the Legion thinks of them, burn Ze Arch! 1.500.000 for any kill.

Gallic Royal Police

They have finally pushed our buttons enough and shall pay for their actions. 1.500.000 for any kill.

Ile-De-France Shipping

What better way to slow down the fat king's war machine then to strike a company named and owned by him. 1.000.000 per kill.

Omicron Supply Industries--(OSI- Tagged)

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. For working for the crown, they'll have to pay, with their lives if needed be. 5.000.000 per kill.
2.500.000 bonus if cargo recovered is delivered to any Brigand base.

LaBrise Famille--(LaBrise| Tagged)

They dare to continue to try and stab us in the back and ask us to turn a blind eye for it? No more. Destroy them. Show no mercy. Eradicate them. 2.500.000 per kill.

Individual Targets

La.Sensual
A thief and a Liar. Cut off his hands and boil his tongue. 2,500,000 per kill.

Multipliers

If the target was a fighter/bomber/freighter/transport: +0 $C
If le target was a gunboat-class vessel: +500.000$C
If le target was a cruiser-class vessel: +1.000.000 $C
If le target was a battleship-class vessel: +2.500.000 $C

Contractors

These are our associates. Kill in the name of the Legion!

Groups
Orsini & Antoinette Family
Mandalorians - [14 kills]
<strike>Fraternité des Maquis</strike>
Renegades - [46 kills]
Baldwin Felt Agency

Individuals
El Jinete - Maltese - [3 kills]
<strike>Leon "Starviper" Matthews - Sirian Freelancer - [2 kills]</strike>
Tommy Vercetti - Sirian Freelancer - [6 kills]
Shouta Daiki - Sirian Mercenary - [1 kill]
Alexander Diaz - [1 kill]

Contacting

These may carry out the Legion's tasks - enlist yourselves, don't forget to provide some info, and gain some argent!

Brigands
Corse
Maltese, Outcasts
Maquis
Interested Pirates, Freelancers, Mercenaries

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - GALLIA &amp; SIRIUS - Legion des Damnes - VoluptaBox - 04-09-2011

[Image: mmheader.png]

That's a rather interesting proposal.

The thought of killing some royalists is indeed exciting,

We want in.

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - GALLIA &amp; SIRIUS - Legion des Damnes - Outlander - 04-09-2011

Mandalorians,

Word has come of you, even here in the Gallic lands.

Enjoy yourselves.

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - GALLIA &amp; SIRIUS - Legion des Damnes - El Jinete - 04-13-2011

[Incoming Transmission]
[Origin: Malta]
[Comm ID: El Jinete]

[Beginning Transmission]
[color=#FFCC33]Buenos dias,

In return for your men saving my ship a long time ago, I would like to offer my services, where applicable, in the removal of your enemies, specifically the Colonial Republic.

[color=#CC9933]As I'm sure you know, my ship is of the Tridente class, I hope that is suiting to your requirements.

I await your response, adios.

[color=#FFFF66][Transmission Complete]

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - GALLIA &amp; SIRIUS - Legion des Damnes - Outlander - 04-14-2011

El Jinete,

Your name is indeed known to The Legion.

You are in, happy hunting.

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - GALLIA &amp; SIRIUS - Legion des Damnes - Chrysalis - 04-27-2011

>Incoming Transmission
>Source: Limoux Base
>ID: Alfred Leonard
>Subject: Registration

[Image: 264px-MaquisLogo.png]
Bonsoir legionnaires,

I come to you today, to offer the services of my best Maquisards. Know that while La Fraternité des Maquis ies around, every royalist will have to sleep with one eye open.

>Transmission Terminated

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - GALLIA &amp; SIRIUS - Legion des Damnes - Outlander - 04-27-2011

So, Maquis Brotherhood,

You are known to be very efficient in this kind of business.

Welcome.

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - GALLIA &amp; SIRIUS - Legion des Damnes - VoluptaBox - 04-30-2011

::incoming transmission

May the Mandalorians be the first to shed blood for you. These Colonials didn't even see it coming. Please send the credits to MM~Armoury.

[Image: freelancer2011042920440.th.jpg][Image: freelancer2011043014561.th.jpg][Image: freelancer2011043015024.th.jpg][Image: freelancer2011042921160.th.jpg]

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - GALLIA &amp; SIRIUS - Legion des Damnes - sable - 05-01-2011

I see you were up to your reputation.
May this be the first of many kills for the Legion.

L'argent has been transferred.

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - GALLIA &amp; SIRIUS - Legion des Damnes - Starviper - 05-05-2011

☾Incoming Transmission☽
[color=#FFFF99]☾Sender ID: Leon Matthews, Freelancer, Callsign: Starviper☽
☾Subject: Registration☽

Greetings to you, Legionnaires. I had a little chit-chat with one of your members in the Tau-23 system earlier. He made it clear that you offer certain jobs for honest Freelancers like myself. Well, I can never have enough of those can I. Now that I know who needs shooting at, I'll be glad to do it. Those nansy pansy Colonials will be my prime target, although I wont mind venturing into Gallia to do some wrestling with those bloody Navy Forces. I eagerly await your response.

[color=#FF6666] Transmission Cut