Discovery Gaming Community
{Sirius systems user ratings} - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: {Sirius systems user ratings} (/showthread.php?tid=58276)

Pages: 1 2

{Sirius systems user ratings} - .:Polarkreis:. - 04-11-2011

Hello everyone

I would like to know your opinions and user ratings on systems in Sirius, i never been in all of them (yeah) so i am maybe missing something, something worth to see or something rather to avoid:)So share your opinions on the best and also on the worst system to visit in our current star map ;)Name only one in each category.

For me personally at the moment:

1.) The most beautiful and aesthetic system in Sirius:

- Lorraine (its a complex system with everything you might expect from one corner to another - wrecks, asteroid fields, stations, minefields, planets and mostly because of the non-plane placing of the solar objects, also because of the fresh and bright feeling and the beautiful nebulas which are in it)

2.) The most ugliest system in Sirius:

- Omicron-96 (there are more systems of this kind around so hardly to name only one - so my choice is random from them - but because in general i dont like these emptiness where is nothing to discover, not even a single planet and it serves only as a passage)

{Sirius systems user ratings} - r3vange - 04-11-2011

[color=#FFFFFF]The Omega with the neutron star, the name escapes me. Gotta love the desolation of it

{Sirius systems user ratings} - SeaFalcon - 04-11-2011

I still live Tau 37:
[Image: 2pqp1kk_th.jpg]

I dunno which system I dislike
This one is awesome too:
[Image: 2s79n9c_th.jpg]

{Sirius systems user ratings} - Rommie - 04-11-2011

I agree with Polarkreis on the ugliest, but to me the most beautiful is Omega-47, and Omega-49.

{Sirius systems user ratings} - Backo - 04-11-2011

' Wrote:[color=#FFFFFF]The Omega with the neutron star, the name escapes me. Gotta love the desolation of it

That be Omega-41. You need to Corsair more. :cool:

{Sirius systems user ratings} - Prysin - 04-11-2011

beautiful system; Unknown (Morph system)
ugly system: Omicron 81

{Sirius systems user ratings} - Xalrok - 04-11-2011

I don't have any Corsair characters, yet Omicron-91, 93, 94 and 96 are my favourite systems in the mod. 91 and 94 managed to bring back the feeling that you're on the edge of the unknown that the Omicrons had in Vanilla.

' Wrote:Omicron-96

I love Omicron-96. It feels like you've reached the "endgame" when you get there. You've explored all of Sirius and now you've gone beyond the Edge Nebula, the ultimate boundary and open space and a distant galaxy lie ahead of you. It does need more than that green dwarf though.

I'm not really a fan of 81 though, or 49. Some of the stuff in those systems seems out of place.

{Sirius systems user ratings} - Pinko - 04-11-2011

Favourite system?

BERIN BERGIN BERING BERING BERING.

Worst one?

I dunno, really.

{Sirius systems user ratings} - sadtranslation - 04-11-2011

Nagano is beautiful.

And I'll say that I find Omicron-100 a bit ugly.

{Sirius systems user ratings} - Jeremy Hunter - 04-11-2011

Aesthetically pleasing:

Omicron Delta or Nagano

Favorite:

Omi Minor,and NY. Biased here.

Ugliest:

Hard to say.

I'll say Theta. I dont like the colors *shrug*