Discovery Gaming Community
Need a little advice for the Server rules [Bundschuh] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Need a little advice for the Server rules [Bundschuh] (/showthread.php?tid=58722)

Pages: 1 2 3

Need a little advice for the Server rules [Bundschuh] - VaeliusNoctu - 04-20-2011

Hello,

one of my Charakters was a Bundschuh. My First Charakter i test a little Pirating. But Pirating was not the primary target i creat this Charakter. I will Play a Bundschuh.

Now to my Problem:

I Play with a Transporter from ALG (TAX) in New Berlin.
He Escapes to a Battleship and after this he said:

Do you know a little about the faction you played?
And now im confused, what i make false?

For any deeper note, I would be very grateful.
I want to use my Bundschuh character correctly. If someone can help me because that's great.
Piracy I will run a little bit, because I've never done it before and will try it again. Well, and because it is so beautiful and exciting secret.

mfg

VaeliusNoctu

Need a little advice for the Server rules [Bundschuh] - Daedric - 04-20-2011

I'm not sure what the server rules have to do with this. It would seem English isn't your first language, you mind saying what your native tongue is? Perhaps another player who speaks the same language can help you via PMs or on Skype.

Need a little advice for the Server rules [Bundschuh] - VaeliusNoctu - 04-20-2011

Ok, I thought I might have broken a rule and it would be better to ask here.
My Spell was Germany.
If anyone can help in the home language that would be really awesome.

Need a little advice for the Server rules [Bundschuh] - Vrabcek - 04-20-2011

' Wrote:Now to my Problem:

I Play with a Transporter from ALG (TAX) in New Berlin.
He Escapes to a Battleship and after this he said:

Do you know a little about the faction you played?
And now im confused, what i make false?

If I understood you correctly, you are saying you are flying an ALG mover with bundschuh ID and you were pirating and when someone wanted to arrest you, you docked at a Rheinland military battleship?

Well I'm not sure whether the bundschuh can use ALG movers, propably not. In that case if you want to use a transport I would suggest you will get the pirate train or Behemoth what makes more sense iRP.

About the docking on the battleship... You are a bundschuh, you are the enemy of the state and are to be arrested or shot at sight. That means you simply cant dock on any lawful bases in Rheinland.
I would suggest you take few more bundschuh mission and that should make it clear on what bases you can or cannot dock.

Need a little advice for the Server rules [Bundschuh] - Primitive - 04-20-2011

' Wrote:If I understood you correctly, you are saying you are flying an ALG mover with bundschuh ID and you were pirating and when someone wanted to arrest you, you docked at a Rheinland military battleship?

Well I'm not sure whether the bundschuh can use ALG movers, propably not. In that case if you want to use a transport I would suggest you will get the pirate train or Behemoth what makes more sense iRP.

About the docking on the battleship... You are a bundschuh, you are the enemy of the state and are to be arrested or shot at sight. That means you simply cant dock on any lawful bases in Rheinland.
I would suggest you take few more bundschuh mission and that should make it clear on what bases you can or cannot dock.

"I Play with a Transporter from ALG (TAX) in New Berlin."

Sounds more like he was chasing ALG transport to TAX him, and guy hid at the Battleship.

http://discoveryfl.com/wiki/index.php/Bundschuh Start here.

Need a little advice for the Server rules [Bundschuh] - Strichev - 04-20-2011

I think he pirated (played with) an ALG mover, which escaped to a BS.

Edit: ninjad ?!!!

' Wrote:"I Play with a Transporter from ALG (TAX) in New Berlin."

Sounds more like he was chasing ALG transport to TAX him, and guy hid at the Battleship.

http://discoveryfl.com/wiki/index.php/Bundschuh Start here.
Your right. I Pirate with my Falcete Bomber a ALG Transporter to get TAX from him.
But i understand that you misunderstand me.
I mean my Falcete Bomber RP with the ALG Transporter. (i play with him)
Sorry, my Spell in the first Post was confusing.

' Wrote:Your right. I Pirate with my Falcete Bomber a ALG Transporter to get TAX from him.

Alright.
The people are just not used to get pirated by the bundschuh. If the Bundschuh(Volksfront) pirate, they pirate more with words and do RP piracy. But nobody cant tell you not to pirate. You can pirate...

Need a little advice for the Server rules [Bundschuh] - aerelm - 04-20-2011

' Wrote:If I understood you correctly, you are saying you are flying an ALG mover with bundschuh ID and you were pirating and when someone wanted to arrest you, you docked at a Rheinland military battleship?
No, what he's saying is he was taxing an ALG mover on his Bundschuh char, and the trans runs to battleship and docks to escape from the pirate.

' Wrote:No, what he's saying is he was taxing an ALG mover on his Bundschuh char, and the trans runs to battleship and docks to escape from the pirate.

If you would read futher you would see that he explained it already...