Discovery Gaming Community
Station in Middle of Eta Minefield - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Station in Middle of Eta Minefield (/showthread.php?tid=58994)

Pages: 1 2

Station in Middle of Eta Minefield - Klaw117 - 04-25-2011

I was flying through Omicron Eta the other day and as I was flying around the minefield, I noticed this:

[Image: screen1ec.th.png]

I'm kind of curious about what this thing is. It looks like a storage depot of some sort, but with it being inside the minefield, how could the Outcasts utilize it if they can't access it?

Station in Middle of Eta Minefield - Chrysalis - 04-25-2011

This crossed my mind several times as well, out of simple curiosity....what the hell is that?

Station in Middle of Eta Minefield - Dashiell - 04-25-2011

it`s a roadside toilet for those long, boring trips through a pointless system

Station in Middle of Eta Minefield - Cosmos - 04-25-2011

theres a opening somewhere so you can get close up to it.

if you can find it ofc.

Station in Middle of Eta Minefield - michiyl - 04-25-2011

' Wrote:it`s a roadside toilet for those long, boring trips through a pointless system
... systems with pointless mine fields :rolleyes: :D

' Wrote:theres a opening somewhere so you can get close up to it.

if you can find it ofc.
That's quite easy ... but I won't spoil it for others here;)

Station in Middle of Eta Minefield - .:Polarkreis:. - 04-25-2011

There is no description, it is just there. It marks kinda the entrance to the minefield path from the OC side. Nothing special. If you want a special thing in Eta:Dsearch for the fifth planet the Epsilon III;)that is special with a special infocard:D

Station in Middle of Eta Minefield - michiyl - 04-25-2011

' Wrote:There is no description, it is just there. It marks kinda the entrance to the minefield path from the OC side. Nothing special. If you want a special thing in Eta:Dsearch for the fifth planet the Epsilon III;)that is special with a special infocard:D
... and look CAREFULLY:D;)

Station in Middle of Eta Minefield - DarthBindo - 04-25-2011

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
IF OUTCASTS GET HAMMOND, TBH GETS O'NEILL.

Station in Middle of Eta Minefield - Klaw117 - 04-26-2011

' Wrote:theres a opening somewhere so you can get close up to it.

if you can find it ofc.
You being serious or just joking? After your post, the whole topic just kind of turned into random Eta jokes and I'm not sure if yours is included in that mix.

Station in Middle of Eta Minefield - Akura - 04-26-2011

It used to be a Zoner station apparently, but never reached fruition as the Corsairs and Outcasts tore each other apart and the OC ended up nuking the Corsairs onboard after the Zoners had abandoned it.

So I heard.