Discovery Gaming Community
Daumann Heavy Construction - Report Center - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Daumann Heavy Construction - Report Center (/showthread.php?tid=59272)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

DHC Pilot Report Relay System Console - Balaerus - 06-23-2012

[...Incoming transmission...]
[...Loading: 100% complete...]

Guten Morgen,

Today me and DHC-Wilhelmshaven prepared to deliver some aluminium to Stokes Mining Facility in the Leeds system.
Right after we delivered it, we went to the Dublin system and we made a deal with two BMM miners.
We got our ships filled with Gold ore for a price of 3.6 K per unit.
And then we made our way back to planet New Berlin, where we arrived safely.

Tobias Schmidt out.

Attached files:

http://imgur.com/4ycB7,sJGbd,r6Nzi

[...Transmission ended...]

DHC Pilot Report Relay System Console - KuuN - 07-17-2012

[=====Incoming transmission=====]
[From: Jakob Clausnitzer, Raubling Station]
[To: DHC Pilot Report Relay]
[Priority: default]
[Subject: Mining operation standard report.]

Guten Tag
Today I was performing a regular mining operation in Munich system. We were collecting aluminum ore using a Hegemon mining ship DHC-Wiesbaden for the
DHC transport: DHC-Bielefeld
Total collected aluminum units: 4070
All work has been done for a fair price.

Camera scans of the operation:
[Image: th_screen52170712.jpg][Image: th_screen53170712.jpg]
[=====End of transmission=====]

DHC Pilot Report Relay System Console - KuuN - 07-20-2012

Guten Tag.
Yesterday I was commanding another mining operation in Munich system collecting aluminum ore. There were two transports:
DHC-Ruhrgebiet - Titanic tanker - 4760 Aluminum ore units collected.
Tomi - Camara transport - 627 Aluminum ore units collected.
Tomi is a potential new worker for the DHC. I was happy to see him in the field, when captain of DHC-Ruhrgebiet was introducing him to our organization. I look forward to working with him in DHC soon. I'm uploading a couple of camera shots for convenience.
auf Wiedersehen!

[Image: th_screen55.jpg][Image: th_screen60.jpg]

DHC Pilot Report Relay System Console - KuuN - 07-29-2012

[From: Jakob Clausnitzer, Planet Holstein]
[Subject: Trading operation standard report.]

Guten Tag.
Yesterday I was trading with Hans who was commanding his transport DHC-Essen. I was in command of DHC-Dortmund. This is the list of the transported goods:
[Mainz Storage Facility] 4966 Industrial Materials --> [Dortmund Station]
[Dortmund Station] 4966 Diamonds --> [Planet Kyushu]
No hostile contacts. Only a couple of neutral ones

Camera scans:
[Image: th_screen143.jpg][Image: th_screen144.jpg][Image: th_screen145.jpg][Image: th_screen146.jpg]

DHC Pilot Report Relay System Console - Rort - 08-03-2012

PRIORITY: [color=#CC0000]Low
ENCRYPTION: [color=#CC0000]Low
IDENTIFICATION: [color=#CC0000]Ludwig Erhard / DHC-Wangen
SOURCE: [color=#CC0000]Raubling Station
SUBJECT: [color=#CC0000]DHC Pilot Report

Guten Tag Ladys and Gentleman

First day on the Job, I set up my new ship in the correct way and changed the position lights to system wide requirements in Oder Shipyard.
Then I received some trade request from DHC inside Rheinland to prove my ability as a Captain of the Titanic Class Ship DHC-Wangen.
First I loaded some Military Vehicles in Nuremberg to fullfill a DHC Contract with the Rheinland Military on Battleship Westfalen.
The Wetfalen Commander asked me to transport some prisoners, he wants to get rid off, to the Vierlande Prison.
In Vierlande Prison, I was happy to collect some passengers for my way back to New Berlin. It seems, RFP keeps former slaves they free'd there untill there is a transport option to move them somewhere else.
Back in New Berlin, I loaded some Basic Alloy for Dortmund Station.
At Dortmund Station, there was a huge amount of Mining Equipment, Raubling Station was waiting for. I delivered the Equipment in time.
Right now, DHC-Wangen is still docked at Raubling, waiting for a free DHC Miner to load some Alu ore for the first journey outside of Rheinland.

DHC Pilot Report Relay System Console - Rort - 08-04-2012

PRIORITY: [color=#CC0000]Medium
ENCRYPTION: [color=#CC0000]Low
IDENTIFICATION: [color=#CC0000]Ludwig Erhard / DHC-Isny
SOURCE: [color=#CC0000]Raubling Station
SUBJECT: [color=#CC0000]DHC Pilot Report

Today, I received a message from DHC headquarter to take over a brandnew mining ship at The Ring.
The ship is called DHC-Isny, a Hegemon miner with 2 mining turrents installed in the front.
I first left The Ring and did some navigation test, then tested the auto docking system by flying to Oder Shipyard.
Everything went well and the electric engineers start to install the position- and warninglights according to interstellar standard.
With all systems up and running, I decided to start the maiden voyage to Raubling Station.
Everythin went well. Next to Mainz Storage Facility, we have been jumped by 2 Unioners. This was a good chance to test our defence systems and we terminated them in a few seconds. After that, we continued on our journey.
Every system was working well untill we used the Jump Gate to the Munich System. Suddenly a full blackout occured. After 15 minutes without any data from outside the ship, we got the main systems back up and found ourself in Munich at G5 close to Planet Nuremberg. I decided to emergency dock at Planet Nuremberg Mooring fixture and asked the local DHC repair-team to check all systems. The team found some bad installed cables, causing a short in the main power connection and also it also influenced the secondary backup system. They fixed the rootcause quiet fast, and we have been able to continue on our travel to Raubling.
On the way to Raubling, we tested the com-systems as well as the emergency-call system succesfully.
In Raubling, we received the latest software updates for our mining systems. Everxthing seemed to work fine, so I set a waypoint in our Aluminium mining area to test the mining systems in the field. The autopilot did not work very well inside the field, the technical team needs to do some modifications on this. We started or mining tests next to the Daumann satellit. We had to do some justifications on the ming turrents, but then it worked very well and we filled up our cargo space quiet fast.
We went back to Raubling and handed over DHC-Isny to the repair team to fix the issues with the auto pilot. Its expected, the ship is ready for service in about 3 hours.

Kapitän Ludwig Erhard

DHC Pilot Report Relay System Console - Rort - 08-06-2012

PRIORITY: [color=#33CC00]Low
ENCRYPTION: [color=#33CC00]Low
IDENTIFICATION: [color=#33CC00]Ludwig Erhard / DHC-Wangen
SOURCE: [color=#33CC00]Stokes Mining Station
SUBJECT: [color=#33CC00]DHC Pilot Report

First interstellar trademission outside Rheinland

Under the leed of DHC-Eihwaz as a Scout, DHC-Ralph_Elliot and DHC-Wangen build a convoi at Raubling Station heading to Stokes Smelter in Leed/Bretonia.
When we jumped into the Frankfurt System, we received a request fo Aluminium ore from a Bowex transporter. We stopped at Mainz and DHC-Eihwaz organized a full load of ore for Bowex)Williams at Raubling. Bowex)Williams asked us to join the convoi up to Kings Cross station, so we stood at Mainz until he catched up.
Inside Rheinland, it was a boring jorney with only one suspect ship called Black.Rose, which moved away from tradelane when asked by DHC-Eihwaz.
At Ulm border station, we've beed a bit worried passing the Omegas, but we had no hostile contact at all.
In Omega-7, between Aland shipyard and Freeport 1, a tradelane accident happened with DHC-Ralph_Elliot and DHC-Wangen involved. DHC-Wangen's ship hull was heavily damaged, so the decission was made to dock at Freeport 1 for repair. I never ever saw a repair team working that fast. Zoners seem to have real good engineers there.
At Kings Cross station, Bowex)Williams left our covoi and wer continued our trademission. We had no further issue untill we reached Stokes Smelter, where a Gallic Gunboat was starting to attack. DHC-Eihwaz draw off the attention from our Tradeships, so DHC-Ralph_Elliot and DHC-Wangen was able to dock safely.
I had to stay in Stokes Mining Station for a night, cause I reached the limit of working time by Rheinland law, while DHC-Eihwaz and DHC-Ralph_Elliot went back to Rheinland Space again.

Regards,
Ludwig Erhard
Kapitän DHC-Wangen

DHC Pilot Report Relay System Console - Pepe - 08-08-2012

[font=Trebuchet Ms]
### Connection Established ###
### Incoming Transmission ###

Transmission shows Herr Wurth.
He looks like business shark. And he is.
He's smiling politely.

[Image: intercomdhcbase.png]

Intercom displays details:
Name: Herr. Rainhold Wurth
Ship: DHC-Kunzelsau[R]

Guten abend, Herr Mittermeier. Working late?

I'd like to report zhe new trade route, Herr. It's about Superalloys, needed so much für our production facilities on Oder. It can be bought in Newcastle, Scarborough Station (4E) - just 3-4 minutes from Stokes in Leeds! Look at the price Oder offeres:

[Image: supalloy1.jpg]
price at Oder market, New Berlin

[color=#FF6600]
Why Oder needs Superalloys so much... Will it remain a mistery? I've heard that unbeliveable space structures can be rised with it...

Hope to see you soon. *nods*

Herr Wurth raises his hand and reaches OFF button.

### End of Transmission ###
### Connection's Off ###

DHC Pilot Report Relay System Console - KuuN - 08-08-2012

Hallo
Another completed mining operation to report. Munich system, aluminum ores. There was only one transport but it was a big one. A colossus class vessel
DHC-Ralph_Elliot. Everything went smooth with no signal on the scanner except local DHC mining satellites. 4950 units of aluminum ore are now on their way to a smelter.

[Image: th_s21creen154.jpg][Image: th_scr2een15311.jpg]

Goodluck out there. DHC-Wiesbaden, out.

DHC Pilot Report Relay System Console - Pepe - 08-08-2012

[font=Trebuchet Ms]
### Connection Established ###
### Incoming Transmission ###

Transmission shows Herr Wurth.
He looks like business shark. And he is.
He's smiling politely.

[Image: intercomdhcbase.png]

Intercom displays details:
Name: Herr. Rainhold Wurth
Ship: DHC-Kunzelsau[R]
[color=#FF6600]
Danke, Herr Mittermeier.

I equiped my ship, Uruz class and I've done some battle testings (thzanks to silly Hessian bomber). I'd like to report her fine features:

1. she shoots all 12 turrets forward and back. Zamage: 25.200 hull units per second.
2. she shoots 8-9 turrets on both sides and upward. Das überlegen!
3. she shoots just 5 turrets down, zo belly is her weak spot, ja.

Gun coverage noticed ist unique in battle transports class. Powercore was stabile. Similar one would be Shire withz just 6 turrets shooting on sides (pffff... Bretonische...).

Uruz lacks missile deffences, zo some traders evade investing in zhis über-boot. URUZ CAN EVADE MORE ZHAN HALF NOVA TORPEDO! Or more! Just steer in one direction and press thust and reverce commands randomly. Nova will miss! It makes every bomber frustrated, zo he will use snac instead. Ja... natürlich... Let him kommen close, bite *smiles warmly*.

I really recomend zhis ship for all our operations.

Hope to see you soon. *nods*

Herr Wurth raises his hand and reaches OFF button.

### End of Transmission ###
### Connection's Off ###