Discovery Gaming Community
Barrier Gate Station West Wing Pub, The Lone Drunkard - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: Barrier Gate Station West Wing Pub, The Lone Drunkard (/showthread.php?tid=59350)

Barrier Gate Station West Wing Pub, The Lone Drunkard - Vogel - 05-15-2011

A man clad in a green flight suit walks through the doorway of the Lone Drunkard.

One of many, and yet still one, one and only.

In a holster on his thigh sits a blaster, safety off, never far from his hand. The other is indisposed, though; it carries a bottle of clear liquid, unmarked.

The man grins at the bartender as he walks by, dangling the bottle in the air as if to say, "Mine's better." The bartender scowls in his direction; he doesn't appreciate the attitude of this new stranger, but can do little to prevent him from continuing on to an empty table in the corner where he promptly sits and props both feet up on the table.

Popping the cap off of his bottle, the pilot takes a swig and looks around casually, free arm up along the seat as if to lay claim to a partner who isn't there. Yet.

Barrier Gate Station West Wing Pub, The Lone Drunkard - Osilon - 05-15-2011

Julian glanced at Izzy and just smiled.
"I can't be blamed for skill, my dear."

Barrier Gate Station West Wing Pub, The Lone Drunkard - Hiddyyy - 05-15-2011

The young woman stares at the red rose that landed right in front of her for a while, she raises an eyebrow slightly and then looks at Julian.

"Nice show."

She smiles slightly at Julian and then looks back at the rose. At the same time the bartender brings her ice water and places it next to the rose. She smiles at the bartender and takes a small sip from her glass.

Barrier Gate Station West Wing Pub, The Lone Drunkard - Osilon - 05-15-2011

Julian makes a mock bow towards his newest target of interest.
"I'm glad you liked it."
Removing a small metal case, embossed with a red rose, Julian turned back to his drink. He removes one pill, and drops it into the water, where it sinks down to the bottom before fizzing and dissolving into the drink. Within moments, the glass is filled with a blood-red liquid which he sips at idly.

Barrier Gate Station West Wing Pub, The Lone Drunkard - Johnny_Walker - 05-15-2011

[[Alec stares at Tharog...]]

" Bonjour Monsieur err.. Tharog and yes , i'am the "revolutionary" if you wish to call me that "

[Alec takes a deep breath...] "uhm, But i'am not sure if reached that point yet"

Barrier Gate Station West Wing Pub, The Lone Drunkard - TheJarl - 05-15-2011

Tharog chuckles.

"A bit, sir. Ye fight fer change, aye? That's the definition o' a revolutionary is it not?

What I wonder however is: Who do ye fight and why"

He drinks some more of his ale and then continues to smoke his cigarette while listening for Alec's answer.

//edit: double post

Barrier Gate Station West Wing Pub, The Lone Drunkard - Johnny_Walker - 05-15-2011

[[Alec looks back at Tharog...]

" Well , i'am fighting for everything and everybody , i want to make the people able to see what happens around them ...I want open their minds "

Tharog smiles.

"Then we don't differ much. Although I limit myself more tae just Liberty. As that is my home and it is where greed and corruption is highest.

Ye know. I might be able tae help ye a bit wi' yer efforts. My radio station Hell FM has a notable fanbase. A particularly rebel-minded fanbase.

He pauses and empties his glass.

"If ye want, I can broadcast some things tae support ye and yer cause. I mean like, ye know ye can gimme some suggestions and I'll use them fer a broadcast"

[[Alec looks back at Tharog...]

" All help is appreciated , however take some time to think 'bout it .People who back stab me or betray the couse goes missing really fast .Not a threat just...I was back stabbed many times.... "[

[Alec screams for the bartender] M'sier Mike! Refill!