Discovery Gaming Community
To: Bowex Director of Operations, High Encryption - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Bowex Director of Operations, High Encryption (/showthread.php?tid=59361)

To: Bowex Director of Operations, High Encryption - Water.Beaver - 05-02-2011

DAUMANN TMS Co.

Daumann Transport, Mining and Security Company

**To: Bowex Director of Operations Office - Scarborough Station - Newcastle
**Subject: Lets talk business
**Encryption level: High

Greetings Mr. Adama,

We are sorry to inform you the contracts we offered two days ago were awarded to other companies.

However, we agree our commercial relations went cold for reasons I don'€™t fully understand. We also agree we should try to rebuilt those relations in order to assure both our companies they competitive on the harsh Sirius markets.

You mentioned diamonds, right? As you know we are the major supplier of diamonds and our products are, unquestionably, the best. We would like to secure our position on the bretonian market and Bowex looks like the perfect partner to help us stay on top of the competition. As you know we can also provide you with a wide variety of high quality products, beside diamonds.

Therefore, we would like to invite you to our brand new headquarters on Planet Holstein to discuss possible future agreements. You will be able to combine business with pleasure because we will provide you with the best accommodation our new Winter Sports Resort has to offer. Feel free to bring Miss Cecilia Roberts along for the ride, I would be honored to meet her.

Daumann TMS CEO,
Viktor Linz

To: Bowex Director of Operations, High Encryption - Wellingtons - 05-03-2011

[Image: Bowex-Main-Logo.png]

Incoming Transmission
Encryption Level: Daumann Transport, Mining and Security Company eyes ONLY
CommID: Liam Adama - Director of Borderworlds exports (Bowex)
Message Target: Mr Linz CEO of Daumann Transport, Mining and Security Company.
Message Source: Director of Operations Office - Scarborough Station: Newcastle
Subject: Your offer.

Greetings Mr Linz

I am glad to hear from you so promptly after the contracts alas the subject matter about this message was not the one I was hoping for but anyway as time progresses forward so we must all stride forward leaving no displeasures with the past but look forward to what the future holds.

In regards to your offer I must with most pleasure accept this offer to meet with you personally to discuss possible future agreements in regards with diamonds among other commercial goods that you have to offer.

However in regards to my journey with Miss Roberts will be the most troubling aspect that with the Independent Miners Guild committing aggressive and unwarranted actions against Rheinland and indeed blockading the only viable and "safe" passage in to Rheinland. I will more then likely be forced to take a longer route into Rheinland which does unfortuantely open me up to Hessians and Corsairs among other enemies I will apologize before hand if I am delayed.

Again I must thank you for this opportunity to visit you in person. I also thank you for the opportunity to see your new Headquarters.

Yours in faith and trust

Liam Adama
Director of Operations
Borderworlds Exports

To: Bowex Director of Operations, High Encryption - Wellingtons - 05-06-2011

[Image: Bowex-Main-Logo.png]

Incoming Transmission
Encryption Level: Daumann Transport, Mining and Security Company eyes ONLY
CommID: Liam Adama - Director of Borderworlds exports (Bowex)
Message Target: Mr Linz CEO of Daumann Transport, Mining and Security Company.
Message Source: BES-Walpole- Frankfurt
Subject: Safe Arrival

Greetings

This just a short notice of my safe arrival in Frankfurt and I should be with you in a couple of hours depending on traffic. Thank you again for your gracious offer and I can not wait to speak to in person.

Yours in faith and trust
Liam Adama
Director of Operations
Borderworlds Exports

To: Bowex Director of Operations, High Encryption - Water.Beaver - 05-08-2011

DAUMANN TMS Co.

Daumann Transport, Mining and Security Company

**To: Bowex Director of Operations Office - Scarborough Station - Newcastle
**Subject: Lets talk business
**Encryption level: High

Greetings Mr. Adama,

We are happy to hear you arrived safe. I hope you are pleased with the accommodations we provided for you. Someone will contact you tomorrow and arrange your transportation to our headquarters. Until then please enjoy all the pleasures our Winter Sport Resort has to offer.

Daumann TMS CEO,
Viktor Linz