Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty, not so liberty now... Liberty Officers gone Wild. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Liberty, not so liberty now... Liberty Officers gone Wild. (/showthread.php?tid=59423)

Pages: 1 2

Liberty, not so liberty now... Liberty Officers gone Wild. - Anomander - 05-04-2011

..::INCOMING TRANSMISSION::..
TO: People od Liberty
Subject: Liberty, not so liberty now...
Date: 04.05

People of Liberty,

Today I'd like to show You true nature some of Liberty Officers,
Who under the guise of maintaining order abuse their power to
bully innocents, civilians.
For their own amusement they shoot and killing people around.

Dark days come to Liberty where Guns of Liberty Officers
are not pointed to enemies but to civilian people ships.

Liberty government call themselves as a Republic,
but for me that is a giant fake.
The Real face of liberty is not a Wise and Righteous Goverment
but Liberty Navy with his Guns and Battleships.

But maybe I will introduce myself, my name is Nuuskamuikkunen,
Nuuskamuikkunen the Snufkin for firends - Snifer.

This is my Tale:
I'm a free man now,bot once I had a job - but after big crash and bankruptcy of my firm
I decided to sell all my worldly goods, and buy a ship and go around Sirus.
I decided live as a hobo, I saw many wonders many as deadly as beatiful...
My main source of living was a begging, or small jobs.
My ship I built for myselve on the basis of Starflier - slowly transforming it into a boomer.
Personally I support idea of living of the Junkers, so I fly under their flag, with Junker papers.

I travel over 10 Years, when I finnaly decide to back to place what I used to call a Home.
My happy come back I decided to celebrate with few Gallic Wines.
But it seems that Liberty has changed... a lot.

At. 17.04 in NY nerby Norfolk Shipyard,
Two Secondary Fleet LSF officers Caitlyn Wright and Virginia Brinson shoot and destroy my beloved ship
Ship what serve me over 10 years!
Why they pick me? well probably they think that it would be fun to throw me into a jail,
since I start to asking why they want to put me into a jail, they open fire.
Reason? In my opinion they are just bored, and want to shoot someone.

<data saved form exposion>

I put a complaint on that behave, but what happened?
Nothing at all, LSF HQ or be to busy to cover their mistakes, wait to me get bored or quit.
In some correspondence came to light that They call me a Pirate without even check in
Criminal Database and Miss.Wright even cannot spell my name properly!
More that that They cannot give any evidence with could explain their behavior,
but it seems that for LSF HQ is still not enought to give an any verdict.

Well anyway I was waiting for some respond, and take a tour to Liberty.

At 04.05 Two Primary Fleet Liberty Navy Brick-heads LNS_Captain._ini_[NL] and LNS-Albania
- destroy my ship ewen witout any word or warning.
What a Liberty Navy Battleship is doing in NY anyway? Since many troops are secure the Borders.
Why their capitan have interests on shoot an Civilian/Junker boomer?
Reason? In my opinion they are just bored, and want to shoot someone or what could be even more scary
they try to assassinate me - becouse of my complain on LSF Officers becouse They do not want
a free man in Liberty who demands his rights.

<data saved form exposion>

Why I do not hide the personal data of officers?
Becouse I want stigmatize them!
Becouse I want them suffer more than I do.
Becouse maybe then finaly Liberty Goverment will take matters into their own hands!
And maybe becouse then I will recive any compensation for my loss.

People of Liberty, I'm hope that my tale will be left as a warning,
be careful - becouse that is happened to me today.
But tomorow, who knows - maybe that will be Your tale...

Nobody is safe now in Liberty Space since those who should keep justice
abuse their power to own good.

Nuuskamuikkunen "Snifer" out.

..::TRANSMISSION TERMINATED::..

Liberty, not so liberty now... Liberty Officers gone Wild. - Dane Summers - 05-04-2011

[Image: 229191_1845195821506_1588962283_31721255_6997295_n.jpg]

Man, if ive learned anything, during my time runnin goods around my home, its this...

The Law in Liberty, man take your pick, dont much like being wrong - which is why theyll hit you with so many trumped up charges it'll make your head spin.

They scan you for cargo? nothin in there? then your registries outta date. You got guns? theyll haul you in for endangering the peace. you open fire on some pirates? theyll give you a buncha bull about doing their job for them. you get them to go after pirates? theyll tell you it aint their job - after fining you three hundred grand for bothering them about it.

In alotta ways, there just as bad as the pirates - theyll haul your ass in to jail for little evidence, none of which youll ever see - produce witnesses youll never meet - and hull your ship with laser fire if you so much as give them any backtalk - that is AFTER theyve fined you, billed you for rescue, then informed you of imminent prison time.

I say, to hell with 'em all. Let them take the planets - we'll always have the skies.

And maybe with some luck, the Liberty Navy and Rheinland drunks will just annihilate each other.

They all make becoming a Zoner more enticing by the minute.

Im with ya you old drunkin bum!

Dane out.
[Image: 231176_1845195981510_1588962283_31721256_5875841_n.jpg]

Liberty, not so liberty now... Liberty Officers gone Wild. - SnakThree - 05-04-2011

[Image: 4i0k02.jpg]
Ech. It happens time from time. You should have insured your ship maybe. Or equip it properly to defend yourself? If you think of latter, we, the Interspace Commerce, might help you with it. We sell quite good weaponry at underprices. If you are interested in this, tell me if you have something specific in mind.

Liberty, not so liberty now... Liberty Officers gone Wild. - Anomander - 05-04-2011

..::INCOMING TRANSMISSION::..
TO: People od Liberty
Subject: reply
Date: 04.05

Thank You for reply Dane - appreciate it.
About Question what I have on my ship, well it was Civilian guns and one crate of food, Suit, and one pistol for personal defense.

Mark Lee - appreciate Your offer, but You see my insurer do not want to pay for damage becouse my ship was blow by Liberty Officers.

That whole situation is f*** up...

Nuuskamuikkunen "Snifer" out.

..::TRANSMISSION TERMINATED::..

Liberty, not so liberty now... Liberty Officers gone Wild. - Paco.Pistols - 05-04-2011

...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.Paco.Pistols.recognized...uploading data...

You are one step closer to the truth now. Nothing is as it seems.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...

Liberty, not so liberty now... Liberty Officers gone Wild. - Jeremy Hunter - 05-04-2011

[Image: 2aep304.jpg]

They kicked my twin sister out for being related to me.

Liberty is rife with crime, glamor, gluttony, and stubborn idiots.

Sadly, everyone must suffer this.

Sorry my home abd your's has turned hostile.

Good luck.

And, no, not the situation.

Liberty is,frakked up.

Hunter Out.

[Image: 35jxwet.png]

Liberty, not so liberty now... Liberty Officers gone Wild. - SnakThree - 05-04-2011

[Image: 4i0k02.jpg]

Everything is as it seems. If not the threat from within of the Republic itself, maybe law enforces would get more sleep and rest. However, you, various lowlife beings always hold them on their toes and in dangerous situations! Stop spreading your propoganda! That itself is a lie that you, "hackers" want to implement and force citizens feel even more unsafe from criminals.

Liberty, not so liberty now... Liberty Officers gone Wild. - Osilon - 05-04-2011

Transmission Scrambled-ID Unavailable

Your bloody fault for being there. Get your stuff to Bretonia if you want life to make a sembalance of sense. Otherwise you're just clutching at straws and whinging to people who don't care.

Transmission Cut

Liberty, not so liberty now... Liberty Officers gone Wild. - Dane Summers - 05-04-2011

....Yeah, but its got something nothing else in Sirius has...

Planet Los Angeles.

No matter how much space i see, ill never stop loving the cool breeze and salt water sea air.

never forget it,

Dane out.

Liberty, not so liberty now... Liberty Officers gone Wild. - Jeremy Hunter - 05-04-2011

' Wrote:

....Yeah, but its got something nothing else in Sirius has...

Planet Los Angeles.

No matter how much space i see, ill never stop loving the cool breeze and salt water sea air.

never forget it,

Dane out.

[Image: 2aep304.jpg]

Damn right. Nothing else like it.

Get down to Venice,Beach, stretch on the sand, and oogle at the absurd amount of girls in to-small-

*a crash is heard, then screaming. Gunfire, running, and a cat screeching is heard. Then silence as Jeremy limps back*

Hunter Out...my kneecaps....

[Image: 35jxwet.png]