Discovery Gaming Community
TO: Ewald Nussbaum - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: TO: Ewald Nussbaum (/showthread.php?tid=59463)

TO: Ewald Nussbaum - TheJarl - 05-05-2011

(---INCOMING TRANSMISSION---)

-)Comm. ID: [color=#FFFFFF]Vorstand Freya Eistochter(-
-)Location: Bruchsal Base, Frankfurt(-
-)Subject: Diplomacy(-
-)Video link: Established(-

[Image: VF-trans-image.gif]

[font=Agency FB]Guten Tag!

As you see I've contacted you as I said I would. So let's get straight to the point. The Volksfront will not allow the Unioners to operate in Frankfurt in the way they've done until now.

First of all we want this Wilda Geisen to be dealt with. Whether through medical treatment or by simply locking her up, we do not care. That woman is mad and extremely dangerous. She is among the ranks of your organisation and so she is the responsibility of your organisation and thus we will hold your organisation responsible for her acts under your flag. This also goes for any other mental persons in your organisation who might be on her side.

Then there is your brutal methods. We will not act upon this outside of Frankfurt, but inside it we will not allow needless bloodshed. Independent tradesmen should be left alone, UNLESS they ship goods that support the Rheinland warmachine. If they do carry such goods, the solution would not be asking credits but the goods. Either confiscating them, destroying them or having them sold at a Junker base. It does not matter. The goal is to keep the goods out of the hands of the oppressive regime. Innocent civilians should always be left alone.

Republican, Kruger and Daumann vessels are fair targets however. Do with them whatever you wish.

If your leaders agree with these terms, your ships are welcome in Frankfurt again. Though if we notice you do not meet these demands we will banish you again.

Freya Eistochter
Vorstand of the Bundschuh Partei

[font=Courier New][color=#009900](---END TRANSMISSION---)

[font=Courier New][color=#009900](---RETRANSMITTING---)

TO: Ewald Nussbaum - Ryummel - 05-05-2011

*** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ***
[Image: eum435.png]
[font=Agency FB][color=#FFFFFF]IDENTIFICATION: [color=#33CC00]Ewald Nussbaum, Arbeitergewerkschaft Unioners.
SOURCE: Wedel base, Hamburg system.
SUBJECT: Diplomacy
[color=#FFFFFF]Glad to see you gave the Unioners a chance to solve this mess, especially when we both know that if we let hostilities arise between our groups, this would just bring more troubles than solutions, like unnecessary loss of material and comrades, a weakened propaganda machine, et cetera.

So, the first issue you pointed was Wilda Geiser. I would really want to know which madhouse did she escape from, but since somebody already decided to give her a room in Wedel and Pacifica, we can't do much to drop her in Vierlande. Locking her up wouldn't be a wise choice either, as I said, we need our people in space. But... If you could provide us enough horse sedatives, perhaps we would be able to place her under 'temporary' control.

As for the second issue, you are again mentioning 'independent' traders without specifying their origin. If you care about the Volk of Rheinland, I don't see why you should be concerned about foreigners, whose greedy mind only seeks the maximum profit they could obtain. And we perfectly know 'The' war machine offers the maximum one -Excuse me, innocence?-. Perhaps you should elaborate this last part, your stance towards foreign corporations and your reasons to defend them, if there would be any. I'll be listening.

[font=Agency FB][color=#666600]*** TRANSMISSION TERMINATED ***

First of all: I don't care what you do about Geisen. I just don't want her to terrorize Rheinland or at least Frankfurt, anymore. How you manage that is not my issue. Temporarily restraining her is not good enough.

As for the independent tradesmen. Judge not by their nationality, but by their actions. That's not so difficult is it? Is it for foreigners the most profitable to ships goods in support of the warmachine? Well if they do so I got no issues with you dealing with them. However that also goes for Rheinlanders supporting the warmachine. I got no trouble with a foreigner shipping consumer goods to Rheinland, but I do with Rheinlanders transporting military vehicles.

Freya Eistochter

TO: Ewald Nussbaum - Ryummel - 05-05-2011

*** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ***
[Image: eum435.png]
[font=Agency FB][color=#FFFFFF]IDENTIFICATION: [color=#33CC00]Ewald Nussbaum, Arbeitergewerkschaft Unioners.
SOURCE: Wedel base, Hamburg system.
SUBJECT: Diplomacy
[color=#FFFFFF]Fine, I think we already have a way to stop Geiser from going to Frankfurt and 'terrorize innocent people'. You have my word on it.

Aside from that, there wouldn't be any problem in following this 'moral' codex you preach about, judging by actions, isn't it? I don't know what else can be said, so if we can save time and settle this matter now, our people will be able to move back to Frankfurt and continue our attacks -only- against the 'warmachine' and its feeders.

[font=Agency FB][color=#666600]*** TRANSMISSION TERMINATED ***

Very well. But if I hear about Geisen flying in Frankfurt or about needless bloodshed by the Unioners in the system. You know what the consequences are. We will keep an eye out on your men.

For now however, you are welcome in Frankfurt again.

Freya Eistochter