Discovery Gaming Community
So, why not? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: So, why not? (/showthread.php?tid=59878)

Pages: 1 2 3

So, why not? - William Frederick Cody - 05-13-2011

I like my signature - thank you Oldum - but my 1st year anniversary as a weapon dealer is near, and i thought, perhaps someone could create a better signature than i have.

So, you are totally free in your mind, make it like you want.

Of course it should fit to W.F.Cody in general. Try to top my existing one.

Perhaps you have a good idea, maybe you have made any expiriences with me ingame, possibly you can imagine, in which way my char is ticking, and by any chance you know, what would fit perfect for William Frederick Cody.

Oh and, if you ask me for a wish... I don't know if that is possible, as i have asked for such a thing before and it became refused. What i have asked was an interactive one, but perhaps a .gif can do it.

Maybe a .gif, which is a video with all codes in action. One code after another. Their stats should be visible then. 1 sec of firing for each code, so an ~1 minute .gif or so i think. Oh, and of course a frame around it, not only a video - but again: I don't know, if something like that is a) possible and b) payable.

Again, i am cool with my siggie i have, but would be interesting, what you can offer, ladies and gentlemen.

Good luck!

~Cody

So, why not? - Anomander - 05-15-2011

I got an Idea...
but...
You got some specific person on mind?
I mean - who You want as a seller?
or is up to me?

So, why not? - michiyl - 05-15-2011

' Wrote:I like my signature - thank you Oldum - but my 1st year anniversary as a weapon dealer is near, and i thought, perhaps someone could create a better signature than i have.
[...]
Maybe a .gif, which is a video with all codes in action. One code after another. Their stats should be visible then. 1 sec of firing for each code, so an ~1 minute .gif or so i think. Oh, and of course a frame around it, not only a video - but again: I don't know, if something like that is a) possible and b) payable.
[...]
I asked Marburg about the maximum file size of an animation/picture and the limit is 1 MB (see post #9 here).
So I'm afraid to say that the 1 minute gif is not possible as a signature, at least with the knowledge that I have about firing animations (^_^)

So, why not? - William Frederick Cody - 05-15-2011

' Wrote:I got an Idea...
but...
You got some specific person on mind?
I mean - who You want as a seller?
or is up to me?

As William Frederick Cody is the civil name of Buffalo Bill, i would of course have a specific person. It has not to be the same photo, that i have now in my sig, but of course it should be Buffalo Bill - it is not up to you, in short.

' Wrote:I asked Marburg about the maximum file size of an animation/picture and the limit is 1 MB (see post #9 here).
So I'm afraid to say that the 1 minute gif is not possible as a signature, at least with the knowledge that I have about firing animations (^_^)

That is the reason, why i doubt, that this is possible. But as mentioned before, it is up to you to imaginge something better....

So, why not? - Anomander - 05-15-2011

first Idea:
[Image: Cody2.png]

edit: my second idea:
[Image: Cody3.png]

So, why not? - Anomander - 05-17-2011

improved v of second one:
[Image: Cody3_2.png]

So, why not? - Anomander - 05-19-2011

improved 3v:
[Image: Cody4.png]

any better?

So, why not? - William Frederick Cody - 05-20-2011

' Wrote:improved 3v:
[Image: Cody4.png]

any better?
Yes, i its better now. Perhaps you can polish the gear around my picture a bit?

So, why not? - Anomander - 05-21-2011

[Image: Cody4_2.png]

So, why not? - Anomander - 05-24-2011

bump? it;s better now?