Discovery Gaming Community
To the Bounty Hunters Guild - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the Bounty Hunters Guild (/showthread.php?tid=60231)

To the Bounty Hunters Guild - AustinMclEctro - 05-22-2011

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/... *Incoming Transmission* ...\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Communications ID: Saryn
Origin: Omega-15
-Message initializing...
-Audio uplink connected
-

Aye there, Bounty Hunters.
I'm a freelancer. Please, don't be quick to judge. I do what I can to keep on going.
I see myself as a fairly just man living out his interests and passion for exploring the Sirius sector, in a sort of Zoner-esque way.
But I need my protection for whatever bizarre forces lie out there, waiting to pounce on passers-by.

I have an eye for detail, Hunters. Your Orca gunboat, among the hand-full of other gunboats and gunships in the Sirius sector, has certainly caught my eye.
I'm fond of it's shape. Where the weapons are placed. It's fantastic all-round performance.
It's sleek profile.
It seems like my kind of style.
This ship has earned my respect for the Guild in creating such a vessel. Right on.
You may ask why the hell wouldn't I just get myself an Ahoudori, ..less hassle and trouble an' all. Well, to be honest. I couldn't bring myself to fly something that looks so hideous.
Your killer whale, on the other hand, is a beauty.

Anyway, in other words, Bounty Hunters. This is a ship request. I'm unsure of the technology I would like to use with this ship at this time. But I'd be willing to provide myself as a fairly laid back yet exhilarated freelancer, as well as extra payment for any inconvenience or extra service charges.

Your style seems to suit mine just fine.
Please seriously consider my request of your ship design. Great thanks for your time, and future ones for your efforts.
Saryn out.
-
-Audio Uplink lost
-
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\... *Transmission End* .../\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

To the Bounty Hunters Guild - AustinMclEctro - 05-23-2011

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------Resending Transmission---------------------

To the Bounty Hunters Guild - Dashiell - 05-23-2011

:: Incoming Transmisison ::

message begins:

[Image: CJackcomm-1.png]

Senor Saryn (asuming you are a senor...),

Have you any idea how many of these requests we get? And how many of those are backstabbing, unlawful dogs? I can't simply take your word for it that you are so 'laid back and peaceful'

So you better give me some hard proof of your intentions and standings.

And just a suggestion: try getting your hands on a Zoner gunboat instead. you will attract less lasers, mortars and missles. Trust me on that one.

adios,

'Cracker' Jack

Guildmaster of the Houses

end of message.

To the Bounty Hunters Guild - AustinMclEctro - 05-24-2011

/\/\/\/... *Incoming Transmission* ...\/\/\/\
Communications ID: Saryn
Origin: Omega-15
-Message initializing...
-Audio uplink connected
-
*in a fairly charismatic, enthused, deep voice*
Aye, Guildmaster Jack.
I think I understand. But, if I were unlawful, why would I put up with the trouble in trying to acquire your GBH3? Trying to put myself in a criminal's shoes here, ...I think I'd display my pride with a ship created from my own faction. It'd be much easier to do so that way as well.

I have considered the Zoner's fairly fine gunboat. Looking at aesthetics and the forward cannon however, your Orca instead piqued my interests.
Seeing that I do highly enjoy exploring the Edge Nebula, it may make more sense to consult the Zoners instead.
But I'll first do what I can in attempts for your Orca, mate.

My reputation stands neutral with almost every faction, save for the obvious hostile ones, such as the Nomads and the Wild. I'm a man that doesn't really enjoy agitating things up if I don't need to, unless it's something like a Nomad creeping around.
I've worked on creating a friendly relationship with the Zoners and your Guild, and currently stands 'in the green.'

If you need me to, I could meet a faction member somewhere in Sirius to discuss matters more personally.
Your words about the, uh. 'Bounty Hunter' persona I'd take on by flying the GBH3 has put some thoughts in my head about the Conference gunboat, however.
Anyway.
.. 'Till next time.
Saryn out.
-
-Audio Uplink lost
-
\/\/\/\... *Transmission End* .../\/\/\/

To the Bounty Hunters Guild - AustinMclEctro - 05-26-2011

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------Resending Transmission---------------------

To the Bounty Hunters Guild - Dashiell - 05-26-2011

:: Incoming Transmisison ::

Comm ID: Laura Lovelace
message begins:

Dear mr Saryn,

We have some, eh, logistical problems right now *cough*

I will have to get back to you as I have something rather important to do right now involving master Jack.

And I don't mean THAT, in case you were wondering *glares*

Kind regards,

Laura Lovelace

end of message.