Discovery Gaming Community
Alert: All Liberty Forces - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Alert: All Liberty Forces (/showthread.php?tid=60396)

Alert: All Liberty Forces - Lincoln Research Institute - 05-25-2011

[Image: headercliff.png]

Gentlemen,

I must gravely inform you that all BoS, or Brotherhood of Steel members are confirmed infected with Nomad entities. We have a ship in quarantine at our Complex, however reports have come in that there are other ships in space.

These MUST be neutralized.

Please find relevant evidential documentation here, and below:

This is communication records from the leader of the group.

Quote:Message Number One:

this is brother Lyon of the BoS calling in.

we heard your medical reasearchers.

if you can, we need your help.

one of our pilots named [BoS]Caticalum.

she has had an run in with an unknown virus.

now, she ran from our base in fear of infecting us.

but we need her back.

the virus can \/

Day 1-2 : short of breath, weak heart.
Day 3-4 : internal bleeding, loss of vision at rare points.
Day 5-6 : Beginning of shut down of body
Day 7-8 : close to death
Day 9-10 : Death

this is what we fear. she is already on day 6.

if you can not help we have no where else to turn.

I shell wait for your responce.

Message Number Two:

as far as weve seen the pilot has been showing the following :

Weak Heart
Short Beath
Internal Bleeding
Rare vision loss
her left arm is now complety gone (shut down)
New : also, this has worried us.

Coma
Core Temp. : 107.3
we just had to put two more pilots in containment. they are all showin the same signs of this virus.

please try to find whats happing to my pilots.

Message Number Three:

forgot to say that my pilot PlanetayImpact has arrived on Manhattan. her ship is stationed on pad, 13-43-87. the pilots are now in your hands. please help them.

Message Number Four:

the last know location we found our pilots was in Delta. but as far as we know they made there way from Delta to NY with out any problems. tho in my age ive been wrong many times. they went though - Delta, Minor, Alaska, and finily made to NY

Message Number Five:

if you want to contact me. my ship ID is : Brother_Of_Steel_Lyon

Message Number Six:

my *static* crew have *static* ship *static* armed *static* help! *static*

Message Number Seven:

I got a report from my pilots that now over 96% of the BoS now is'€¦ whatever it is.

At 3:29 AM last night, I called a closed quartered long range meeting of my highest ranking officers'€¦

But what I hoped that could help turned into a nightmare'€¦

My highest officers are now infected.

The only pilot I could get a hold of is my Liberty Captin Clare at Planet Erie. (do not wish to disclose location on planet)

But she is to contact you if she finds her self in a problem.

This is Lyon Out'€¦ Probley the last time to'€¦

Message Number Eight:

[Warning Level : Red]

shot us... please... i wont let this get out of hands... even if some of us are not infected... shot us... its only a matter of time... before... before i... can no long keep... control... please... Clare just found of about us.... now.... shes.... shes coming to LRI.... this is out of your hands... and we... only got one option... good bye... and thanks...

*puts out his pistol, but before he shots the screen goes blank*

[Message lost]

I believe the time has come to think about the reality.

Please, contact me immediately for further information.

Dr Niels Bohr
DEng, CSci, MSc, QCA, MSE
Head Dean
Lincoln Research Institute

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// This is with this said players permissions.

This is the final PM where we talked about this.

Myself

Quote:// Hey pal, I have been pondering the last couple days how to respond to this. The ideal solution would be to render your vessel tagged as Brotherhood_of_steel as nomad infested and to be shot on site. However I didn't want to do that to ruin what ever your back ground story for BoS was. The last thing you need is for BoS to be rendered hostile in Liberty.

If you are happy to do that, I will recommend that your ship be deemed infested and termination advised.

Otherwise I am struggling to find out how to make this end peacefully. It looks bleak for your 'crew'

BrotherHood Of Steel Captin Lyon

Quote:// the BoS are glad to accept any outcome. we knew this might happen and well go with it. the BoS has litte background. so to us it does not mater

Alert: All Liberty Forces - Jeremy Hunter - 05-25-2011

»»»»INCOMING««««
[Image: art-014.jpg]
Identification: Commander Alexis Hunter

Thank you for the warning. The Thalia Grace will keep an eye out.

Commander Hunter Out.

»»»»END««««

Alert: All Liberty Forces - Fletcher - 05-25-2011

Comm ID: Professor Farnsworth
Subject: RE: Alert: All Liberty Forces
Whaa?

Now while I am a former LPI research chief, I do still get a few messages in my inbox from Liberty communication androids. Now let's see...

Well since the person, or persons in question while are ill indeed, and I praise a swift recovery have been operated in restricted areas. This however in the name of science does not conform to as you say infected by Species #231 aka The Nomads.

The person in question may have had a mental breakdown until the people in command can perform an interrogation or dare I say... an autopsy.

The evidence from the messages does point towards the lose of mental capacity, but not from infection from Species #231.

The only way to be absolutely sure is an open surgery, or post mortem autopsy.

This is Professor Farnsworth, a Liberty AI Drone Scientist

Alert: All Liberty Forces - Lincoln Research Institute - 05-26-2011

Professor Farnsworth;

It may be a mental break down, but I also believe these alien entities are developing new ways to attack Sirius people. We develop, they can only develop as well. I am certain there is something foreign creating this pandemic. Every crew member is suffering the same, and it appears to be only these folk, and their travels take them through some heavy Nomad presence.

I have 13 cryocubes with the infected personnel here at LRI, and you are more then welcome to take one for your own analysis.

Commander Alexis Hunter;

Thank you, Commander. This is high priority, regardless of what they are infected with.

Dr Niels Bohr
Head Dean

Alert: All Liberty Forces - jimmy Patterson - 05-26-2011

===========COMMS CHANNEL OPEN======

id: acring captain tomas Mathers

subject: contamination warning

<sirs ,thank you for the warning my medical staff are bringiong on the needed HAZMAT supplys to prevent an outbreak should we see the ship we wil ltry to come to her aid if possable... however i must warn all parties involved..should the breahc be uncontainable,im sure you know protocol and if you dont il loutline it"
<the 41 year old officer staired directly into the videotransciver before he s[poke>
"should we not beable to recover the vessel to prevent harm to the liberty people and fellow soldiers,we wil ldestroy the ship if i deem her a threat to my command or civilians nearby should a forced boarding not quell the threat."

Alert: All Liberty Forces - Lincoln Research Institute - 05-31-2011

Good evening,

I have some more information regarding the Brotherhood of Steel incident. I came across Lyons, of the BrotherHood of Steel syndicate, daughter as she was bearing towards Manhattan earlier with a hold full of spaceship crew. Last time we spoke she had become 'possessed' in our conversation about her father and got into a critical state. I had her quarantined upon Willard until further notice. However today she appeared to have escaped and was acting peculiar and she seemed fear filled. I halted her, and discovered her vessel was rigged with explosives and a suspected nerve agent. Apparently this is what is wrong with her father, and the rest of the crew we have in cryocubes. It appears to be some kind of serum that is airborne once infected subject is in the final stages of the virus development.

I managed to get her to drop the spaceship crew, and as the most effective way to destroy any type I encouraged her to take her own life for the people of Liberty.

This is most chilling news, and I must express the importance of this matter.

We at LRI are striving to find and antidote, however the best form of defense is to neutralize it before it gets a chance to infect. No one other then the crews have had exposure and so the virus is contained.

I recommend that all vessels affiliated with *of_Steel* should be either made to land upon Willard, or to have the vessel and what ever loot it drops destroyed.

Below is the data captured from todays incident.

Cargo scans:
http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/8616/holdn.png
http://img864.imageshack.us/img864/5389/weaponshold.png

Communication Log:
[Image: 65041485.png]
[Image: 92654570.png]
[Image: 16907526.png]
[Image: 54722785.png]
[Image: 41067847.png]
[Image: 72586737.png]
[Image: 39381931.png]
[Image: 70199551.png]
[Image: 24009210.png]
[Image: 92375942.png]
[Image: 12314877.png]
[Image: 93395699.png]
[Image: 16545492.png]
[Image: suicidet.png]

I retrieved the crew off the subject vessel before the run to space, and ran a quick analysis over them and they appear to not be harmed. They will remain in quarantine on board the Research Plaza for 10 days just to be sure.

Something is up here, and I do not believe it is the aliens directly.

This is open for Naval Command and LSF headquarters to discuss, as this is a matter of House security.

Dr Niels Bohr
Head Dean

Breaking news:

For those following this matter, I have further intel. I received this message sometime earlier this morning.

Quote:This is a message from the hidden BoS pilot Omega.

The One that is killing us off goes by the name of EndlessVirus.

His ship may look harmless. but the payload of the missiles are loaded with the virus.

If you need to contact us more. GodlyAirStike will be flying aound for a while.

Lyon's Logs contain the codes to stop EndlessVirus's ship, and have the names of all the Hidden BoS pilots and Location.

Keep this in mind though. we of the Hidden BoS are like a Air, hard to avoid and even harded to kill.

This is BoS Omega Out. 10-2-4-543-A-O3

We have the vessel at our quarantine facility, available for inspection.

Regards

Dr Niels Bohr
Head Dean

Alert: All Liberty Forces - Jihadjoe - 05-31-2011

****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: [color=#99FFFF]Fleet Admiral David Hale
TARGET ID: Dr Niels Bohr
SUBJECT: Nomad activity
ENCRYPTION: HIGH - EYES ONLY
PRIORITY: Medium

Hale here.

Thank you Doctor Bohr. This information may well prve extremely useful. I'll circulate this transmission around my high command, and ensure a copy finds it's way to director Copperfield's desk as well. we may have some further questions on the matter.

Any information of this nature is extremely useful, and much appreciated. I will contact you in the near future to arrange some further discussion on this matter, as well as granting you certain permissions, and a possible research contact with the government, once I have spoken with the Secretary of State for Defense and the President.

We also appreciate your patience in this matter. as you can understand the people listed above are extremely busy men, as am I...

Hale out.

[font=agency fb]****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

FADM Hale,

A relief it is to have one of the top men of our Government and military forces come to the table regarding this. This matter is of a most delicate nature and I had hoped that it was recognized by the men in power, such as yourself and Mr Copperfield.

I fully understand that the time demands on yourself and the rest of the Cabinet are of a considerable weight, and so we will wait as patiently as we can regarding this developing crisis.

Let me know what needs to be done.

Dr Niels Bohr
Head Dean

Alert: All Liberty Forces - Lincoln Research Institute - 06-06-2011

To all relevant parties,
  • Lincoln Research Institute is resolving our interest in this case. It appears to be a matter of national security which is not our field of expertize. We offer our research thus far to the interested parties who intend to bring safety to the civilian population.

Any questions will be answered in earnest.
Dr Niels Bohr
Head Dean