Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Order High Command - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Order High Command (/showthread.php?tid=60442)

Pages: 1 2

To: The Order High Command - Aphil - 05-26-2011

[Transmission Begins]
To: The Order High Command
Priority: HIGH
[Image: rhade-1.png]
[Message Begins]

Attention, Order.

You have items that rightfully belong to us. Taken under the false pre-tense of friendship, only to break our alliance a week later. We demand our Active Power Cell, and our Dangerous Nomad Artifact's returned. They were exchanged to the Maddox Scientific Vessel.

In exchange, we are willing to agree to a cease of hostilities. We will not be friends, rest assured of that, but we will no longer be enemies either. One less enemy, in return for something that was given to you by us. I think that's a good deal.

Make your choice.

[Message Ends]

[Attached Files: NONE]
[Transmission Terminates]

To: The Order High Command - arvg - 05-26-2011

To: [color=#FFFFFF]The "b" Order
Comm. ID: Commissar Leon Mendel
Subject: How it is done
[Image: mendal.png]

---Communications Opened---

Rhade, you are new to your political role, so you can be forgiven the timidity of your transmission to these melon headed, anachronistic dictators in waiting.

If you want to get a message through them, you need to speak on their level.

"baby wanna a lolly?"

"Naughty Order, you got spanked repeatedly because you're all a bunch of wet tea leaves, with stickey fingers, stealing things that don't belong to you."

That or Uggh Uggh, ooo ooo if you are dealing with Golanski.

Now, you Order rats, let me be frank. You brought our wrath down upon yourselves when you took something from us, under the guise of friendship, and then stabbed us in the back. If you want a cessation of hostilities, the price is simple, return that which you stole.

Let me make that clear,

RETURN

WHAT

YOU

STOLE

I can draw a diagram for you, first we draw a monkey, then we draw that monkey sticking his hand into someone elses pocket, and taking something that doesn't belong to him... Let's see... add a few stink lines... there uncanny likeness to Golanski, don't you boys agree?

Like a man, Rhade, and don't let them think that we care about the loss of a few gunboats, we have a highly experienced bomber wing that has already ripped minor to shreds on a number of occasions, and will be turned loose, DAILY, until our property is returned.

If they cower in the shadow of the Isis, then we shall send forth the Nova bombers of Scud wing, that have the range to trump even that Ace in the that miserable hole of theirs.

Leon Mendel
Commissariat of Public Relations

---Communications Terminated--

//double post, sorry

To: The Order High Command - Sly - 05-26-2011

[Image: rwm6qg.png]
[Image: 21o0dms.jpg]
COMM ID: ADM. JULIA BENFORD

Mendel.

Shortly: go scare your Coalition kiddies with this. I do not fear your deafblind bombers,
for next time I -will- make sure they don't return home to drink Vodka like pigs and sing
senseless songs.

You obviously didn't think a lot with your pint-sized brain when you had stabbed us
in the back. Throughout a couple of days your ships were in Minor, it cost you lives of your men.
You betrayed us. Ruthlessly and vilely.

Did I insult you? Excuse me, of course, for being impolite towards Coalition.
You want your stuff? You can come and get it. Just don't forget your unskilled tiny
semi-literate brats along with scary stories you've been keeping for me. I'll try
not to laugh.

[Image: 35bd02f.png]

To: [color=#FFFFFF]The "b" Order
Comm. ID: Commissar Leon Mendel
Subject: How it is done
[Image: mendal.png]

---Communications Opened---

Get your facts straight.

Days before your disolution of our alliance, YOUR dissolution. D'Souza's statement of 'what have you done for us lately?' and the systematic tossing of us to the curb by your high command. DAYS before, we delivered unto the Maddox artifacts of a specific nature.

You deceived us, and stole from US!

We retaliated with fire.

Don't take a high horse, you may not have been the culprit, but you are just as guilty by continuing this theft!

Return what is ours! Or you are right, lives will be taken, yours!

Leon Mendel
Commissariat of Public Relations

---Communications Terminated--

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Premier Alvin Katz of the Coalition
LOCATION: Office of the Premier '€“ Kremlin Dome, Volgograd, Omega-52

TARGET ID: All involved

[Image: Katzcommx.png]

Mendel, enough! This is neither the time nor the place for the hammer of your particular brand of diplomacy.

Admiral Bradford, I don't believe you and I have had the occasion to talk, but you and yours were our friends and allies, once. Brothers in arms, we bled side-by-side for god sakes!

Irregardless of the cause of the Order's dissolution of the Alliance, be it Corsair pressure, or merely like a seperation after a marriage of neglect (of two who cared about each other at one time). There was property of ours, property that was given to you under a bond of trust.

The blood lust you are encountering, are men who are trying to recover what they feel has been stolen from them.

But let me refer you to the divorce metaphor, you left us at the altar, the least you can do is return the ring.

I implore you, put an end to this blood shed, for both our people. You need to be fighting the true enemy, and we cannot waste more resources on this.

You are a reasonable person, you can see my point. We may never be friends again, but we were friends once. You sat at my table, as my guests... remember that, and ask yourselves, what was the catalyst of the attack, the motivation. And look at the ring, and understand that D'Souza and his ilk were not honest men.

Be honest, return what is ours.

Premier Alvin Katz
Премьер-министр Элвин Кац

Volgograd

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса

END TRANSMISSION

To: The Order High Command - Sly - 05-26-2011

[Image: rwm6qg.png]
[Image: 21o0dms.jpg]
COMM ID: ADM. JULIA BENFORD

And you think I'm afraid, Mendel? I'm not afraid of mentally disordered people.

As of your words, premier...
*coughs*
First of all, it's Benford.
However, your words seem reasonable. I will discuss it with my close men.

[Image: 35bd02f.png]

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

That which is broken, may never be repaired, however this is spiraling out of control.

As people, we're better than this. You should not be suffering for another man's crime.

I will extend an olive branch to you, cessation of hostilities and reparations paid in Hfuel. Something I know, since the embargo, you aren't getting. And you and yours know that once we supplied the Order, and are willing to do so again.

Premier Alvin Katz

Volgograd

END TRANSMISSION

To: The Order High Command - Order Overwatch - 05-28-2011

...Incoming Transmission...

"The SCRA well knows that relaying all alien technologies through the Order Science Division was one of many terms to our alliance. Once the device(s) in question have been studied thoroughly and we are convinced we can gain no more from that study - and once we are convinced that the device(s) in question cannot be used as a weapon or to cause any form of mass destruction - it will be returned to your people, more or less intact."

"It would be wise of you to have patience in this matter. Cool your tempers and let us do our job, I do not believe that your fleet can afford any more enemies and you certainly need us more than we need you. The captain of the Maddox Scientific Vessel will be contacted regarding this matter, to corroborate your claims. OHC out."

...End Transmission...

To: The Order High Command - arvg - 05-28-2011

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Let me make it clear.

I know all that your scientists have to offer, I have met the best of them. I know that they are incapable of identifying these items, nor researching them fully.

Allow us, who already have the facilities and scientists with a specialization in these artifacts, to get back to our research.

The clock is ticking, and we are not know for our patience.

Premier Alvin Katz

Volgograd

END TRANSMISSION