Discovery Gaming Community
Zone 21 Restricted to traders - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Zone 21 Restricted to traders (/showthread.php?tid=6052)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Zone 21 Restricted to traders - trekster - 02-07-2008

I think we need the publics option on going to Omicron Minor or any Omicrons

Zone 21 Restricted to traders - skoko - 02-07-2008

Voted Leave as it is..

I think that people who made this mod precisely knew what are they doing....

Zone 21 Restricted to traders - cmfalconer - 02-07-2008

Voted for another JH to the Omicrons. Maybe up in Colorado. Give the Xenos something to shoot at, all those traders, and you'd still have to go to Manhatten or through there to get to Texas.

Zone 21 Restricted to traders - DBoy1612 - 02-07-2008

The Omicron Minor jumphole in Alaska is part of Vanilla and is required for the story line, it's not going to be removed...

Zone 21 gate closed to all? No, the LSF ID is sold in Alaska, plus, again, it's part of SP.

Add another jumphole? Well, if you can't remove the other two, what's the point?

Leave it as is? Voted...

Zone 21 Restricted to traders - chopper - 02-07-2008

Leave as it is.. You can't cut off Liberty from Omicrons just like that.
I guess you'l just have to call the Navy to patrol the area:yes:

Zone 21 Restricted to traders - Panzer - 02-07-2008

The current setting I see as a necessary evil. Although I'd very much prefer an alternative (and similarly long) route from the Order-held territory to Liberty, the current one's good enough and should not be changed as per connections.

What I would like to see altered is zone 21. It's supposed to be the Navy's most secret facility. So - I'd put in Liberty navy guard installations there. Some more weapon turrets, VHF patrolsand weird objects like sensors and installation parts. Just to make it look like military proving grounds.

Zone 21 Restricted to traders - REB - 02-07-2008

Templar's right..... every barfly rumour dealing with Zone-21 is like, "ooohhhhh don't go near that place! It's so uber secret and Liberty Navy will pwn your ass if you even look sideways at it!!!!!"

But then when you go there, the place is a ghost town.

What about posting Navy Guard patrols there? Just around z-21, nowhere else in NY.

Zone 21 Restricted to traders - Dab - 02-07-2008

I still think positioning a BS there, or at least more WPs would be a good thing.. And some fighter patrols would probably be a good idea too.

Zone 21 Restricted to traders - Othman - 02-07-2008

' Wrote:I still think positioning a BS there, or at least more WPs would be a good thing.. And some fighter patrols would probably be a good idea too.
That would be appreciated by the Navy.

Zone 21 Restricted to traders - mjolnir - 02-07-2008

Yep... place a BS in gun range of the JG... that will make things more interesting.

The obvious problem is that most corsairs have neutral reputation to liberty navy.