Discovery Gaming Community
Station Wrecks - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Station Wrecks (/showthread.php?tid=60548)

Pages: 1 2

Station Wrecks - Toaster - 05-28-2011

So, today I found two very (to me) interesting things:
A random station module (with four mooring points) floating over Planet Dudley, Pennsylvania (Pic).
A (nowhere mentioned) asteroid base in the Silverton Field, 7k away from Ouray Base. This one is more interesting to me, because it is in fact fully intact (except for a few wrecked supply tanks floating around).

Now, my question is, can these be used/owned inRP? For example, I thought about "repairing" the asteroid base and using it as a personal station for my independent trader. Since (as far as I know) no one else has taken the base, I myself see no problem.

Is this possible?

Station Wrecks - William Frederick Cody - 05-28-2011

Yes, why not?

Station Wrecks - michiyl - 05-28-2011

Would be hard to find an RP story that already has the very same station wreck, so go for it:)

In any case, there are MORE than just one station debris floating around;)

Station Wrecks - Jack-Freeway - 05-28-2011

beter think twice. Duray base are home of Xenox if i am corect.

so not so a smart place to make youre home eh.

thought its beter to warn you then let you buy it to read within 2 weaks youre robbed stabbed and shot all over the place and such loosing youre home / safehouse

Station Wrecks - Swallow - 05-28-2011

i used to gather metals, components and other stuff from those wrecks

Station Wrecks - Echo 7-7 - 05-29-2011

' Wrote:A (nowhere mentioned) asteroid base in the Silverton Field, 7k away from Ouray Base. This one is more interesting to me, because it is in fact fully intact (except for a few wrecked supply tanks floating around).

That is actually a base from the SP campaign. On the mission to capture Ashcroft, the artifact smuggler, the transports and pirates head off into the Silverton field. The transports stop right outside this 'base' even if it doesn't show up on scanners as an actual base. Yes, it is within range of Ouray, as on the campaign it does shows up on scanners.

So, if you wanted to RP, it was and old smuggler's stash or hideout. Now, it would be derelict, so what you do with it is up to you.

Station Wrecks - Toaster - 05-29-2011

It's in the SP campaign? Can't remember that one.

Well, looks like my RP is do-able. Thanks for the responses!

Station Wrecks - Jihadjoe - 05-29-2011

' Wrote:A (nowhere mentioned) asteroid base in the Silverton Field, 7k away from Ouray Base. This one is more interesting to me, because it is in fact fully intact (except for a few wrecked supply tanks floating around).

I'd have to dig it up, but I believe this may be part of some old XA forum RP.

Station Wrecks - Torch Rose - 05-29-2011

Yea, go for it. The NTF even based out of the Junction Wreck in Kansas before the LSF kicked them out.

Station Wrecks - Error - 05-29-2011

Hm, this might actually make for some interesting RP opportunities, thanks for the tip - there's plenty of station wrecks/derelict stations around.

...Anyone know of some "good" ones?:P