Discovery Gaming Community
To: Lincoln Research Institute - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Lincoln Research Institute (/showthread.php?tid=60574)

To: Lincoln Research Institute - Sylvie557 - 05-29-2011

[Image: trans_bar_loki.png]
[Image: combatdivheight75.png]
Greetings,

Hello, my name is Jacob Gordon and I represent the Corona Battlegroup which has been recently had a major overhaul from its origins as a simple Navy patrol flotilla. Now, it could be considered a research and development branch of the Liberty Navy. We have recently come to a agreement with Ames Research Station to maintain a primary laboratory there. We also, maintain secondary laboratories on every capital ship in our in our combat division as well as other research vessels we deploy.

Now for the reason I am contacting you, I and my superiors believe that it would be a good idea to collaborate with your institute on certain projects. We would not be able to give any information at this time concerning weapons development or things of that nature but we would be more than willing to share any new developments in other fields. We of course would ask that you in return do the same for us.

Also, we maintain our own personal supply division which we use to bring food, test materials, and scientists too and from Ames as well as Nomad and other alien samples. However, we are not aware if you have a similar fleet set up to supply your laboratories at Willard Research Station. If you do not, we would be more then willing to arrange to have our supply fleet also bring supplies to your laboratories at Willard if the proper compensation is offered, whatever it may be. If you do have your own supply fleet or have already made a contract with a major shipping corporation, we would still be more then happy to help you if you are ever in need of a certain commodity for you research and do not have the supply lines to retrieve it.

Thank you for your time and we hope you consider our proposal.

Captain Jacob Gordon

>>>Transmission Terminated<<<

To: Lincoln Research Institute - Lincoln Research Institute - 05-29-2011

[Image: headercliff.png]

Captain Gordon,

It is always a pleasure to hear from fellow study and development staff, and to have them come to us to collaborate and advance our Houses technology. Your interest in us is warmly received, and I believe there is nothing better for research than to share data and work together. Our research is in its primal stage, and only a handful of staff are experienced enough to deal with the alien aspect of our Institute.

We can appreciate your unwillingness to share any intelligence on the weapon characteristics of the alien sort, that kind of information is very delicate. As a civilian operation, we have no interest in weapons; as a personal interest of mine, I am most certainly interested to study such things.

We would appreciate any support there is in House, as a lot of foreign interest has received us with hostility or a with an attitude of self gain on their behalf. Our aims are for peaceful use of our discoveries, and not for war. However I also firmly believe that war speeds up advancement, and most of todays new technologies have originated from some sort of conflict somewhere.

We do have a list of things we require, some things are unobtainable at this time. If we go ahead with this cooperation, then we will seek these items from our various sources and you can be one of the more trusted sources.

I would like to arrange a meeting between your superiors, yourself, myself and our Deans to discuss in person the finer points of a cooperation between our organizations.

Again, it is a pleasure to receive your inquiry. I await in earnest for a reply.

Yours sincerely,

Dr Niels Bohr
DEng, CSci, MSc, QCA, MSE
Head Dean
Lincoln Research Institute

To: Lincoln Research Institute - Sylvie557 - 05-30-2011

Greetings,

I am glad you seem willing to collaborate with us and I am sorry we will not be able to help further you personal interest in experimental alien weaponry but who knows, in the future things might change. Also, I have talked to my superiors and we can arrange a meeting sometime next weekend at any location you desire. I will notify you if we can meet sooner than that.

Captain Jacob Gordon

// I assume by meet in person you meant in game, if you meant Skype I am sure we can arrange something sooner.

To: Lincoln Research Institute - Sylvie557 - 05-31-2011

-=Boosting Transmission=-

To: Lincoln Research Institute - Lincoln Research Institute - 05-31-2011

[Image: headercliff.png]

Captain Gordon,

I organized for my assistant to have forwarded a message on for me, but it appears she misplaced the document. I apologize for the late reply.

This weekend is most fitting for a personal contact with you, however we do have codes on a far more secure line. We are now part of the 'skype' network, and as such have access to communicate via those means.

Please leave a secure frequency we can request a contact with.

Again, my apologies for the late reply.

Dr Niels Bohr
DEng, CSci, MSc, QCA, MSE
Head Dean
Lincoln Research Institute