Discovery Gaming Community
Pirate and Terrorist listing request - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Pirate and Terrorist listing request (/showthread.php?tid=6073)

Pages: 1 2

Pirate and Terrorist listing request - CinderBlackWolf - 02-09-2008

Is it possible to get an accurate listing of which groups are specificly Pirates and which are Terrorists?
I've heard the Phantoms are Terrorists, and rummor mill claims the NovaPG are also Terrorist, but I can not seem to get that confirmed.
I'd simply like to know who is what for when I'm actualy out cruising around trying to make a few quick credits.

Pirate and Terrorist listing request - Jinx - 02-09-2008

phantoms ID, terrorists ID ( possibly coalition ID & keepers ID [though they are supposed to be rather similar to police forces] ) = terrorists --> they don t need to ask for cash to blow you up or make announcements about your wrongdoing like policeforces.

all others are pirates, no execpion ( even xeno terrorists and gaian terrorists ) --> they are pirating, they must adhere strictly to their NPC role when blowing stuff up, they must never blow up a trader without asking for tax.

Pirate and Terrorist listing request - jammi - 02-09-2008

now a list of Terrorist pilots would be useful instead of just factions. I mean otherwise how will the corrupt capitalist traders know where to run? Sorry mah Xeno slipped out there:P

Pirate and Terrorist listing request - bluntpencil2001 - 02-09-2008

' Wrote:phantoms ID, terrorists ID ( possibly coalition ID & keepers ID [though they are supposed to be rather similar to police forces] ) = terrorists

The Coalition deny, to the fullest extent, any accusations of terrorism. They do not shoot civilians.

Pirate and Terrorist listing request - Exile - 02-09-2008

NovaPG are terrorists as well. You should try and scan one of us, and then read the ID.

Pirate and Terrorist listing request - Turkish - 02-09-2008

There are actually very few factions that qualify as a Terrorist organisation. That definition is hard earned for a person, let alone a faction. But rest assured that those who have gained it have earned it. I do like your concept of a list however.

Pirate and Terrorist listing request - chopper - 02-09-2008

' Wrote:NovaPG are terrorists as well. You should try and scan one of us, and then read the ID.

Yes, but you'r Terrorists in a way that you can go anywhere you like, right?
I don't remember seeing you guys shooting traders without warning:)

coalition: aren t they allowed to engage any target?
novaPG: they don t need to ask for a tax before they blow a trader up?

and yes, i haven t spend too much time investigating those IDs too much, nova PG usually open fire on sight on me so i have better things to do than to scan them:)- , and coalition - well, haven t seen any for ages.

Pirate and Terrorist listing request - Turkish - 02-09-2008

The Coalition can act as a Terrorist organisation, however they cannot target Civilian targets in their actions.

ah - so zoners, traders etc are all safe from them? ( they are civilians )