Discovery Gaming Community
World of Tanks - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: World of Tanks (/showthread.php?tid=60778)

RE: World of Tanks - sindroms - 02-09-2015

Dunno.

The waffletractor E100 was sort of the reason why many players went for that line in the first place. The autoloader I mean. Outright replacing the top tier tank with something COMPLETELY different would mean that anyone who used even any amount of free experience to obtain it are getting screwed over.

Same idea with the GW E100. If the player went for something that is in terms of reload, damage and splash between the 261 and 92, then they should not suddenly get something that reloads for 90 seconds. Actually, the concept of huge damage/huge reload is something I don't get. How it is fun for either side? I am not having fun if I get oneshotted, while they are not having fun if every shot leaves them with enough free time to go make some coffee.

RE: World of Tanks - Shinju - 02-09-2015

(02-08-2015, 10:09 PM)Moriarty. Wrote: Yeap, there are a lot of whiners there. But, well..I already found a couple of people to play with and invited my friends to try it too. I just bought a Stuart M5 and moving along the german light tank line (people say that the german autocannons are fun Big Grin ). I cannot find a good medium tank line to proceed. Right now, I have a vickers medium 3 and planning to go along the french medium line. Russian tanks any good? :3

Even if it might sound weird, then Chi series(JAP) Tanks arent bad for Medium Tanks.

Well German light tanks are a bit too large for me, like Aukl.Panther or Leopard. I prefer WZ series Light Tanks and American line - Chaffee, T37.

Otherwise that feeling when WZ-131 Light tank has better cannon than Black Prince Heavy Tank on same tier qq

RE: World of Tanks - a7om - 02-09-2015

i sold my wot account a while back. I hadnt been liking the direction WG had been taking the game with the power creep getting rather absurd, and besides the fact that the community is pretty much shit, so i completely swapped on over to WT instead of just playing it once every now and then. I do have some pretty nice memories of when this game was still pretty good and fun to play, though, for me.

RE: World of Tanks - Helo - 02-09-2015

@ProwlerPC Just use BL-10 152mm on ISU. You'll love it. Everybody back off once they see this big gun pointed at them.

Try using german LT for ramming, just like E-50s, that's when it starts to get fun

RE: World of Tanks - Sath - 04-01-2015

Not sure if Fool's day prank or completely legit. It would be cool asf if it is legit though.

RE: World of Tanks - Mao - 04-01-2015

Dude... it's a prank. They always do those on April's 1st.

RE: World of Tanks - Sath - 04-01-2015

Damn them then. They went out this far to mock everyone. How nice -_-

RE: World of Tanks - sindroms - 05-12-2015

Herp derp.
Derp.

These guys, I swear.
[Image: zygCAMv.png]

RE: World of Tanks - SnakeLancerHaven - 05-12-2015

MERP. x)) ahahaha

Spazzy why u haz 2 PCs in your room 8|

RE: World of Tanks - sindroms - 05-12-2015

Two PCs in their room.