Discovery Gaming Community
World of Tanks - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: World of Tanks (/showthread.php?tid=60778)

World of Tanks - ArmsAndLegs Guy - 07-22-2012

World of Tanks - ryoken - 07-23-2012

I got a question for you Arm and legs. WTH is up with the french M4 tier 7? It is utterly useless. It is worse then the ARL in every way, and yet it is a tier higher? It has less armour, less slopes, and same gun as tank under it. I grinded through the ARL thinking it sucks, and it cannot get any worse, but the M4 is beyond horrible. The worst tier 7 in the game by far, and i would even say worse then every tier 6 too.
So again. Question is WTH was all you dev guys thinking on that POS? And tell me please that it is getting a boost somehow in 7.5. I am a pretty good player with good stats all around, but i have won 2 out of 16 games in that POS frenchie M4. I have never done that bad in any other tank/TD/arty in the game, and i have played about 75% or more of the tanks in game from tiers 1-10. It is so bad i would rather grind the LEE for a third time.

World of Tanks - Crackpunch - 07-23-2012

Elited my M6 a while ago. I found it very good once I had the 90mm on it.

Edit: Just had a fire in my T-34-85, and boy was it a minor inconvenience. Did a bit of health damage but no crew or module damage. Now if you had a fire in a German tank, 1-2 crew will die and you'll end up with 2-4 damaged modules. BIAS!

World of Tanks - Valinor - 07-23-2012

You need to play more russian tanks then.

World of Tanks - Dashiell - 07-23-2012

' Wrote:Elited my M6 a while ago. I found it very good once I had the 90mm on it.

Edit: Just had a fire in my T-34-85, and boy was it a minor inconvenience. Did a bit of health damage but no crew or module damage. Now if you had a fire in a German tank, 1-2 crew will die and you'll end up with 2-4 damaged modules. BIAS!

Good sir, try driving a Pershing.

it catches fire faster than an Iraqi oilfield. and it keeps on burning happily until at least the ammorack, engine and 1 crewmember is dead. But usually more.

It's a nightmare.

World of Tanks - ryoken - 07-23-2012

Try the LOWE. Hit front and your guaranteed atleast engine kill, and 90% times fire that takes out a mod or crew member every 2 seconds it burns. As soon as hit you lose atleast 1 crew, and 2 mods.
Type-59 does not catch fire, it just explodes all out, or if it does catch fire? the ammo goes 2 seconds later.
Tiger and KT are also just a fuel tank waiting to ignite. Even the E75.

World of Tanks - Valinor - 07-23-2012

' Wrote:Try the LOWE. Hit front and your guaranteed atleast engine kill, and 90% times fire that takes out a mod or crew member every 2 seconds it burns. As soon as hit you lose atleast 1 crew, and 2 mods.
Type-59 does not catch fire, it just explodes all out, or if it does catch fire? the ammo goes 2 seconds later.
Tiger and KT are also just a fuel tank waiting to ignite. Even the E75.

Never experienced such a disastrous experience in my Lowe. Like, ever. But i didn't explode much with the T-59 either. So yeah, point of views.

World of Tanks - ArmsAndLegs Guy - 07-23-2012

' Wrote:I got a question for you Arm and legs. WTH is up with the french M4 tier 7? It is utterly useless. It is worse then the ARL in every way, and yet it is a tier higher? It has less armour, less slopes, and same gun as tank under it. I grinded through the ARL thinking it sucks, and it cannot get any worse, but the M4 is beyond horrible. The worst tier 7 in the game by far, and i would even say worse then every tier 6 too.
So again. Question is WTH was all you dev guys thinking on that POS? And tell me please that it is getting a boost somehow in 7.5. I am a pretty good player with good stats all around, but i have won 2 out of 16 games in that POS frenchie M4. I have never done that bad in any other tank/TD/arty in the game, and i have played about 75% or more of the tanks in game from tiers 1-10. It is so bad i would rather grind the LEE for a third time.

*urgh* Pukecolor text...*urgh

Why are you asking me that ? I am not a developer. The developers for WoT are located in Minsk, Byelorussia. I am in Copenhagen, Denmark, and have been since the last century.

World of Tanks - ryoken - 07-24-2012

' Wrote:*urgh* Pukecolor text...*urgh

Why are you asking me that ? I am not a developer. The developers for WoT are located in Minsk, Byelorussia. I am in Copenhagen, Denmark, and have been since the last century.

Well you work for WoTs so i figured you may have some insight as to why they are all insane, and think the M4 is Tier7 when the ARL is a tier 6 and better all around.
Also come to think of it that colour did suck. How is this one?

World of Tanks - ArmsAndLegs Guy - 07-24-2012