Discovery Gaming Community
IMG - Faction Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: IMG| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=89)
+----- Thread: IMG - Faction Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=60863)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

IMG - Faction Feedback - Hone - 12-08-2011

I also have other ships :P

IMG - Faction Feedback - Madvillain - 04-21-2012

we agreed to disengage because of a bug , and that i would restart my game , etc.
I ask one of your caps to test if my shields now take damage , by holding still , fair play and all.

2 fighters instakill me as soon as my shields get downed.

very poor form guys , work on that.

edit: i know this is a messy way to describe what happened , i am not in the mood to write a long story now , you guys know what happened, and it wasn't pretty
goodnight

IMG - Faction Feedback - SeaFalcon - 04-21-2012

' Wrote:we agreed to disengage because of a bug , and that i would restart my game , etc.
I ask one of your caps to test if my shields now take damage , by holding still , fair play and all.

2 fighters instakill me as soon as my shields get downed.

very poor form guys , work on that.

edit: i know this is a messy way to describe what happened , i am not in the mood to write a long story now , you guys know what happened, and it wasn't pretty
goodnight

You have to understand that everything was in chaos.
Nothing will change that.

having to manage the repairs for the base because people are shooting it.
Listening to reports of new incoming vessels.
And trying to following ooRP agreements it something that would need a lot of attention.

Was simply too chaotic to actually treat the agreement right.

As for that, both sides made their mistakes I guess,
No need to go on details there as you know what I'm talking about.

Edit:
Base that doesn't yet have a shield,
being attacked by a Corsair group,
With a group that is defending.

It's hard to spot one name from another.
And follow what was agreed.

Simple as that, even if it sounds kind of harsh.
Hope it works out better next time.

IMG - Faction Feedback - Madvillain - 04-21-2012

' Wrote:Hope it works out better next time.

likewise,
it isn't a major burn i am trying to give y'all , it was just a bit of a facepalm moment.
lets say an accident....

IMG - Faction Feedback - SpaceTime - 04-21-2012

Wanted to write it in group chat when I realized that I wasn't in any IMG| group. When I tried to /fm IMG| it you were already dead...

I already apologized ingame for this miscommunication so I don't see a reason why you bring that here.

IMG - Faction Feedback - AeternusDoleo - 04-21-2012

Yea, it was pretty hectic with you fellows spamming mines and torpedos... it turned so chaotic that I gave the order to use any means neccesary to repel the Corsairs (this was before the RHA and SCRA sent their caps over to deal with that Legate). My apologies if someone felt wronged in that encounter.

Madvillain: I don't think those fighters got the message you were checking to see if you were bugged.

Still, damn nice furball. You dropped the base down to half health - if we hadn't brought in all repair commodities to have it work at peak regeneration, it'd have gone down fast. Mine and missile bug are both -definately- fixed. (sun)
- The guy who was in the base directing the flow of cargo and making sure that shield was up ASAP

IMG - Faction Feedback - Pavel - 05-10-2012

I'm more than impressed how IMG is organized. You are the best led, the best RPing and the most profitable faction to be known to me. You are exactly what trading/mining faction should be, and Aeternus alongside with Jack Henderson (sorry if I missed someone in command chain, I don't know your faction such well) are exactly who faction leaders should be. Your mining operations, convoys, special shipments for not entirely lawfuls... Your diplomacy... I hope other corporations would be like you. Commands on TS, and skype channel...

===Convoy will start in 10 minuts, gather near Aland===

===5 minuts left===

===postponed for 15 minuts, Sairs pirating near gate. Bring out the bombers===

===done, we're starting. Remember, many house laws are being broken, don't get caught===

[font=Arial Black]
YOU ARE THE BEST, AND REALLY DESERVE FOR BEING THE MOST ACTIVE FACTION.

Pavel

IMG - Faction Feedback - AeternusDoleo - 05-10-2012

We try to be open and involve other factions as well though. Especially ALG and Gateway since they're our partners. But yea, Spacetime, Syrus and Jack handle the tactical side quite nicely most of the time...

IMG - Faction Feedback - sindroms - 05-25-2012

Just had a very interesting encounter.

http://i.imgur.com/U2Pdw.png

I caught the guy transporting pharmaceuticals to Kusari, so I decided to see how much would he pay me not to take it away from him.

Sadly, the only lines I got from him were these.

First I had to actually shoot him to get him to stop and when he did, all he could do is sprout some insults and tell me to kill him.

Wat....?

IMG - Faction Feedback - SpaceTime - 05-25-2012

Back in the days when there was a lot of problems with faction feedbacks, we implemented some rules on what should be posted here as Athenian allowed factions. Up until that day I can verify that noone sent a single pm to the shared account about this. With this opportunity, we would be thankful if you have any issues/feedback for individual members to be sent as a pm to the shared account.
' Wrote:Q: Do you have a complaint/advice for a specific IMG| member?

A: Send a pm to this account and we will take care of it. Keep in mind that IMG| attracts many new players and even though we continuously try to help them, sometimes mistakes can happen.

@Spazzy, your feedback is noted though from the screenshot you provided, your in-game name and your demand don't really inspire people on standing and roleplaying with you. Regardless, we will take care of the matter.