Discovery Gaming Community
Blood Dragon Battleship - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Blood Dragon Battleship (/showthread.php?tid=61206)

Pages: 1 2

Blood Dragon Battleship - Wraga - 06-09-2011

As I see, the BD Guard ID doesnt allows to use a battleship, but the wiki says, the player dont need a guard ID to fly on a BD battleship. However I've never seen a single BD battleship since 1.5 year while I'm playing here. Is there anybody who has a BD battleship or knows what is the situation with it?

Thanks folks.

Blood Dragon Battleship - Govedo13 - 06-09-2011

There is SRP as far as I know, there are 2 on the server. From the BD official faction.

Blood Dragon Battleship - Enoch - 06-09-2011

Only the Blood Dragon official faction can fly one (just like how the SG used to be). Oh, and there is an Aoi one.

[color=#000000]Fine, thanks for the info. Than I dont planning to buy one...

Blood Dragon Battleship - Enoch - 06-09-2011

(In .86, from what I heard, it's going to be open use.)

' Wrote:(In .86, from what I heard, it's going to be open use.)

I will be too old for playing I fear...
:lol:

Blood Dragon Battleship - Durandal - 06-10-2011

' Wrote:Only the Blood Dragon official faction can fly one (just like how the SG used to be). Oh, and there is an Aoi one.

It's an anti [HF] conspiracy, duh.

But seriously, the Togo is p'much useless in combat, much like the SG (Denelo please please please stay out of the thread -.-) If you want to RP around in it, should be fun, but if you're planning on actually killing anything you'll be sorely disappointed.

Seems to be SRP only at the moment, will probably be made open in .86

Blood Dragon Battleship - Dab - 06-10-2011

Also note that the wiki is not an official source of information. Rule-wise, always check the forums and items in-game. The wiki is open-use that anyone can edit.

I already saw two major problems with the Togo page;

Quote:Displaying either of Blood Dragon tag or Blood Dragon Guard tag is up to you. Guard Tag is not required to purchase and use the ship.
A player using the BD or BD Guard ID must have either BD tag or BD Guard Tag unless they have an SRP or some exceptional circumstance. Guard tag is not necessary for guard ID, but if you don't have guard tag, you must have the normal tag.

The reverse of what it says is the truth. If you have the BD or BD Guard tag, you are not required to have the ID of that corresponding faction.

Quote:You are required to purchase Blood Dragon Guard ID before purchasing this ship. If you get the ship before you get the ID it may result in sanctions.

Obviously false, considering the BD Guard ID doesn't allow battleships.:mellow:

So yeah, don't trust the wiki, ever. It's useful for information unless the information you need has to do with the rules.

Blood Dragon Battleship - Enoch - 06-10-2011

' Wrote:It's an anti [HF] conspiracy, duh.
Let's talk on [HF] Togo :cool:

Blood Dragon Battleship - Alex. - 06-10-2011

' Wrote:the wiki says, the player dont need a guard ID to fly on a BD battleship.
The wiki page very clearly states "Note: The Blood Dragon Guard ID does not allow you to use battleships anymore.", and has done for over a month.

[Image: Togo%20Wiki%20Page.png]

As for the wiki and rules/prices, always check the game. Cannon has not provided the wiki editors with a way to check what prices/infocards get changed when you join the server. This has to be done manually.