Discovery Gaming Community
To: The LWB - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The LWB (/showthread.php?tid=61525)

To: The LWB - Tabris - 06-14-2011

[Image: LRF3.png]

Comm ID: Peter Tannor, Liberty Revolutionary Front Quartermaster.

Subject: A Request.

"Farmers of Rheinland, our organizations don't talk very much due to distance, but that does not make your cause unjust. Synth Foods being a primary target for the Front's activities brings our shared hatred to the foremost of my mind.

The Unioners on Pacifica are always talking about how the LWB produce the best and freshest Fruits and Vegetables in all of Sirius, rather than resort to that vile Synth Paste produced by our foolish brethren we would like to acquire several tonnes of your food items as our own supply is starting to dwindle.

If you would be so kind as to speak to me in this channel to discuss such a shipment I would be greatful, the LRF doesn't forget labours done at your own energy costs, so we are willing to pay for the best you have to offer.

Hope to speak to you soon.

Peter Tannor, LRF Quartermaster."

To: The LWB - Jansen - 06-16-2011

Incoming Transmission...
Comm ID:
Annike Eckfeld

[Image: qQaAy.png]

Hallo my name is Annike Eckfeld,

I am responsible for the food distribution at the LWB bases.
I will make sure that a shipment of food is ready as soon as possible.
The only thing you have to do is to tell me the destination.

Dont worry about the payment, the first shipment will be a gift.

-Annike

To: The LWB - Tabris - 06-25-2011

[Image: LRF3.png]

Comm ID: Peter Tannor, Liberty Revolutionary Front Quartermaster.

"My apologies for the delay in transmission, however our Long Range Transmitter was rendered inoperable due to a mishap concerning a Screwdriver, A flask of Whiskey and three malfunctioning Plasma Pistols which I will not go into detail due to the embarrassing nature of the event. ((// Truth be told I was on Holiday and couldn't get access to Internet ))

At present a large contingent of the Front is based out of Pacifica in Bering with our mutual friends the Unioners, the position is perfect for our operations in both Texas and Hamburg which is a primary reason for many of our members being residents.

If you could ship the food items to Pacifica to Cargo Bay II we would be indebted to the LWB, our reserves have been on the verge of failure and due to our communications difficulties coordinating raids on Commercial shipping to acquire more rations has been nearly impossible.

On behalf of the Front I thank the LWB for their generosity in sharing the fruits of their labours and will endeavor to repay in kind by any means we can, on a personal note I am a man who is quite uncomfortable when something is given without some form of payment for services rendered, should you ever require something we can provide let me know and I shall do my best to acquire it.

Peter Tannor, LRF Quartermaster"