Discovery Gaming Community
Transmission bars needed with a signature. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Transmission bars needed with a signature. (/showthread.php?tid=61629)

Pages: 1 2 3

Transmission bars needed with a signature. - Wraga - 06-16-2011

[color=#000000]Well, I need transmission bars and maybe a signature what based on the same circumstances...maybe not a signature, just a logo what I could put on the "shops" headline...

Here are the circumstances:

I would like some scary but polite stuff as a slaver, so not a rainbow, just some dark colours...black, brown, blue or green maybe with white or silver text.

Preferably something what isnt in a crate, so the sides are "invisible"...I mean it could be compare with the backround. I dont need animations, but if you could, I could give you more money, just impress me.

The name of the character will be [color=#FFFFFF]Seth Finnigan. A slaver, who use slave liner, Falcata and Sabre
but I dont need (all) the ships on the transmission bar or on the logo.

Anything else is up to you. Slaves, pain, blood, starvation, sniffer stuff...just feel free to brainstorming on it.

If you need anything else to know, dont be shy, just feel free to ask.

The price is up on the job, but not less than 50 million...just impress me and be creative please.

Transmission bars needed with a signature. - Wraga - 06-16-2011

<div align="right][color=#CC0000]booby boosted signal

Transmission bars needed with a signature. - Wraga - 06-17-2011

' Wrote:<div align="right][color=#CC0000]booby boosted signal

Transmission bars needed with a signature. - Wraga - 06-17-2011

Transmission bars needed with a signature. - Wraga - 06-18-2011

Transmission bars needed with a signature. - Wraga - 06-19-2011

[color=#009900]Last bump, before I delete this and start to make one in the paint.

Transmission bars needed with a signature. - Makc_RU - 06-19-2011

I am working on something right now. If you are willing to wait, I will try to make something for you.

Transmission bars needed with a signature. - Wraga - 06-23-2011

' Wrote:I am working on something right now. If you are willing to wait, I will try to make something for you.

Ye sure, go for it mate...impress meh...I want some dinamic stuff

Transmission bars needed with a signature. - Makc_RU - 06-24-2011

Do you have a character picture ? IF so, please post here.

preview:

[Image: tb-top.gif]

Transmission bars needed with a signature. - Wraga - 06-24-2011

' Wrote:Do you have a character picture ? IF so, please post here.

preview:

[Image: tb-top.gif]

[color=#000000]The colours and the shape is impress me, but I would like to see slaves and some pain on it, not a ship if possible. I'll look for a character face also.

Anyway, could you make a "transmission ends" bar and a stamp/signature too?

Oh, and those ship stats doesnt needed there...

and I luv the animation...I will look for some proverb there, that could fit better than the ship's stats

Thanks mate