Discovery Gaming Community
Who plays fallout: New vegas here - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Who plays fallout: New vegas here (/showthread.php?tid=61649)

Pages: 1 2

Who plays fallout: New vegas here - MetalPheonix - 06-17-2011

If you do tell your craziest story ;D some crazy crap happens i want to hear it

Who plays fallout: New vegas here - Orin - 06-17-2011

I set C4 packs throughout Silver Rush, then detonated from the second floor. Waltzed down, piled up the body parts behind the counter, and loaded up on the store stock.

Good fun.

' Wrote:I set C4 packs throughout Silver Rush, then detonated from the second floor. Waltzed down, piled up the body parts behind the counter, and loaded up on the store stock.

Good fun.
Nice, I wish i'd do that but Im trying to be a good guy on my character. Is hard

Oh this is in the wrong part of the forums, Whoops

Who plays fallout: New vegas here - Orin - 06-17-2011

Ah, it happens. If a mod sees this just move it over to General Gaming.

And getting on Cass's good side is hard. You've gotta kill the Silver Rush family and Alice whatserface from Crimson Caravan. You get a lot of enemies, but Cass is a cool ally and her special ability you unlock is fairly useful.

' Wrote:Ah, it happens. If a mod sees this just move it over to General Gaming.

And getting on Cass's good side is hard. You've gotta kill the Silver Rush family and Alice whatserface from Crimson Caravan. You get a lot of enemies, but Cass is a cool ally and her special ability you unlock is fairly useful.
Oh i was trying to do that quest yesterday and couldn't figure how to get her out of the bar at mojave outpost ...

Who plays fallout: New vegas here - Backo - 06-17-2011

I'm usually playing the somewhat neutral-"I want to live nice and don't have too many nightmares about it".

So yeah... crazy stories... I got in contract with NCR to hunt down a "Dog Lady" that feeds her dogs with human meat, a "3 in 1, cook, rapist, cow lover" and a man who loves to play golf with other people's brains. The most interesting part was the 3 in 1 fella, as he actually had raped a NCR soldier that actually was a lesbian, thus making her act even more lesbian after the process. Fiends... You gotta love what they do.

Another crazy encounter... I got toured by some robot in some factory that made space shuttles and such, I think.

' Wrote:I'm usually playing the somewhat neutral-"I want to live nice and don't have too many nightmares about it".

So yeah... crazy stories... I got in contract with NCR to hunt down a "Dog Lady" that feeds her dogs with human meat, a "3 in 1, cook, rapist, cow lover" and a man who loves to play golf with other people's brains. The most interesting part was the 3 in 1 fella, as he actually had raped a NCR soldier that actually was a lesbian, thus making her act even more lesbian after the process. Fiends... You gotta love what they do.

Another crazy encounter... I got toured by some robot in some factory that made space shuttles and such, I think.
Oh, Yeah i loved that quest was fun, Made lots of caps off that quest. Especially shooting all the fiends funny hats off....with their heads...

Who plays fallout: New vegas here - Backo - 06-17-2011

' Wrote:Oh, Yeah i loved that quest was fun, Made lots of caps off that quest. Especially shooting all the fiends funny hats off....with their heads...

If you liked being the bounty hunter, there's this New Vegas mod called "New Vegas Bounties" on the New Vegas Nexus, it's cool stuff (First contract is to assassinate a ranger that went crazy after contracting syphilis) , though you'll need your New Vegas to be on a PC and not a gaming platform.

Who plays fallout: New vegas here - Death.RunningVerminator - 06-17-2011

I made love to a robot.