Discovery Gaming Community
Weekly Battle Slot # 2: Friday 2000 GMT - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Weekly Battle Slot # 2: Friday 2000 GMT (/showthread.php?tid=6165)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Weekly Battle Slot # 2: Friday 2000 GMT - Dieter Schprokets - 02-13-2008

[color=#FFFF00]The abovementioned factions have been assigned the abovementioned Weekly Scheduled Battle Timeslot

The purposes of this thread are

1. to advise all faction members about the proposed battle time.

2. to give faction leaders a chance to co-ordinate battle locations, RP, fleet balancing and other circumstances, by POSTING HERE

3. for other factions to request the slot if factions trade slots, or if the factions alloted to it don't use it. ie USE IT OR LOSE IT.

THE SCHEDULED BATTLES SHOULD BEGIN FRIDAY 15TH 2008

PLEASE DON'T PM ME TO REQUEST THE SLOT : POST HERE INSTEAD

Post away....

Weekly Battle Slot # 2: Friday 2000 GMT - Dieter Schprokets - 02-15-2008

[color=#FFFF00]

Bump:

NOTE : This Timeslot Begins TOMORROW

Weekly Battle Slot # 2: Friday 2000 GMT - sn!p3r - 02-15-2008

so much for planning things out... i wasn't even aware of this

' Wrote:so much for planning things out... i wasn't even aware of this

Dude you posted twice on the thread where I developed the idea, and even requested a specific time slot:

HERE

Liberty got slots man. Fight away:)

EDIT : I think slot 2 was requested by LR though. You requested the one for Saturday 3pm GMT which I gave you.

Weekly Battle Slot # 2: Friday 2000 GMT - Niezck - 02-15-2008

Yeah well that sorta failed horribly...none of my guys were online and we hadn't planned anything...get it all organised and whatnot for next friday?

~Grav

' Wrote:Yeah well that sorta failed horribly...none of my guys were online and we hadn't planned anything...get it all organised and whatnot for next friday?

~Grav

Yeah, NP thats what this thread is for. You have same time next week.

Weekly Battle Slot # 2: Friday 2000 GMT - Niezck - 02-15-2008

We managed to get something together around 9pm GMT.

Goliath, Liquid, Firebird, Black Wing, Internity

VS

Graviton, Edge, CorrupteD, HF Denelo Mori, LH Ernst Stavro Blofeld

Goliath killed Graviton seconds before Goliath was killed by Edge.
Goliath also killed Internity a split-second afterwards.
Firebird was then killed by Edge.
Gladiator and RavenHeart then arrived and aided the LSF.
Edge was killed by Liquid (had to leave).
LH Le Chiffre then arrived and aided the Libertonian Resistance forces. Gladiator was then killed by Chiffre.
The server then crashed.

Good turn out from you guys, shame a couple of mine had to leave (Berserker -was- there before the endless crashes and Edge had to go halfway through.) All in all, very nice. Kudos to you.

~Grav

Weekly Battle Slot # 2: Friday 2000 GMT - Spear - 02-15-2008

Was fun, definaley need to do more of this kind of thing but the organisation need to be in place before the event. Sadly the servers been having some issues tonight and the planning stage took far too long.

All in all was good fun, have to call it a victory for the opposition due to the opposition kills, just as the server went down only myself and Ravenheart were alive for the lawfuls fighting 3 LH and 1 HF.

Good fight all :D

Weekly Battle Slot # 2: Friday 2000 GMT - Dieter Schprokets - 02-16-2008

' Wrote:Was fun, definaley need to do more of this kind of thing but the organisation need to be in place before the event. Sadly the servers been having some issues tonight and the planning stage took far too long.

All in all was good fun, have to call it a victory for the opposition due to the opposition kills, just as the server went down only myself and Ravenheart were alive for the lawfuls fighting 3 LH and 1 HF.

Good fight all :D

Good to hear it happened, so now question is, does time need to be bumped 1 hour later to 8 pm GMT or so? or is the existing slot ok?

Weekly Battle Slot # 2: Friday 2000 GMT - CCI45-px/Probe149 - 02-16-2008

' Wrote:Berserker -was- there before the endless crashes

yep and i had no more fun of those crashes, which all putted me back to Alcatraz.