Discovery Gaming Community
Tale of The Lost Princess - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Tale of The Lost Princess (/showthread.php?tid=61687)

Tale of The Lost Princess - Chrome - 06-18-2011

Early In the morning a corsair with the alias Razorback took a walk to clear his mind. He lit up his ciggerrete
and there I lay five months old he saw a look in my eyes wandering why this child was not crying or screaming. He took me in as his daughter and named me erilia as I grew to be ten years old he grew older and sick he developed a cancer from cardimine a rare case but it seemed we had discovered a cure this
was the blood from my very own veins he had experimented on me as a child learning the cure also
as it found out he had implanted secret information about fighting and large trade routes how this was
done know one knows but as I turned fifteen he took me out in his Legate and showed me how to fly
although the ship was large and hard for me to handle the nanomites he installed in my blood system
kept me from being nervous or afraid we took it out and he had bought me a Corsair VHF armed to the teeth fully loaded a ship that was very dangerous and capable of taking out any outcast fighter he died
that morning. The cure failed. As I lay crying in my bed at age sixteen missing my step-father a corsair
commander pounded on my door. Get up! Stop crying and get on your ship. I looked up and he had a stern look to his face scars and tattoos very scary he was obviously overdosed on cardimine from the look in his eyes. I hit the cockpit sheild and the shiped glass shined and the hydrolic system blew out a gust of preasure I got in my ship and sat down not knowing what to expect . Erilia! This is commander sanchez
you will be training to day! I got into my ship and headed towards the ommicron kappa minnor zone
and discovered new things faught an outcast and was victorious after my training was complete I was
nineteen fully capable of killing and being accurate with my guns and missles I was cruising on my patrol
as crete fleet commander radioed in "Large hostile nomad battle ship approaching crete! get to your station immeadiatley NOW MOVE ! the nomad battle ship was approaching and was 100k away from crete
The comms blasted in my ears again. Outcast ships approaching form up at crete two battle ships three cruisers ten very heavy fighters with codeweapons and missles six bombers and three gunships approaching the great home crete fight win do not fail! I slammed my control stick and turned around we faught and the ships of the outcast were failing to attack our homeland four bombers and five battleships had destroyed the large battleships and cruisers the gunships were blown to peices and the remaining very heavy fighters fled towards the astroid feild near ommicron kappa jump whole. I sinced something the nanotechnologie in my blood were going off so i radioed in. Captain there is something wrong lets not go in the astroid feild its a trap! the captain radioed in Get in there and fight you sorry coward! I was angered I turned on cruise speed and raced to the chase suddenly six nomad battle ships uncloked and the order appeared as well the order
had been waiting and had not told us a single thing the nomad mother ships begain spewing bombers gunships and very heavy fighters hundreds of ships appeared we were out gunned and out numbered
there was only one thing to do... and running was not an option. The odds of servival were very few
by the looks of it things were pretty much grim but we proved to the brainless nomads skill over powers numbers we faught for a few days and the ships became weaker I stayed in the fight and listened to the screaming dieing outcast pilots and the corsairs burning alive in there ships it was like a nightmare .
I had no choice but to run and get repaired my ship was blown to peices as an outcast destroyer hit me with a battle razor I flew in . My ship is on fire prepare for dangerous landing I am comming hot. Roger erilia
becarefull. I flew in and skidded accross the landing pad and slammed against the wall and hit my head.
I woke up and my ship was repaired the commander was chewing me out and I didnt even know it
Get up why are you sleeping in your ship! the mechanic spoke up . She had a hot landing she knocked herself out she has been fighting all day long while you get to sit by the radios. The commander pulled out his blaster and shot him in the head. Now any more excuses out of you and your next Get out there in the fight! Yes commander! I flew out of crete and flew to the astroide feild I seen a BHG ship cruising by I turned from shooting it because it was already fighting a nomad ship I wanted to avoid him to get back with my crew what if he had destroyed my ship? So I flew in and found my crew fighting only one left the other teams fighting the outcasts and the nomads were flying around ships burning. I I shot down the remaining outcast ships and saw a large fight there were several hundred corsairs outcasts order pilots and nomads I stormed in the fight! I got right in the middle of the crossfire and all I could see is lazers plasma cannons and fire and smoke I saw two nomad ships approaching and then four they had started to scream in my head some how! My ears were bleedind and I couldnt think they shot at me and I slammed my control stick and flew around I shot one down and it began to cloak but to badly damaged it exploded into purple gelly and smoke. The screaming in my head was to much I was bleeding bad then out of no were a battle razor shot out and cut my ships wings right off and I tryd to control the ship but it was spinning every were
Commander Im hit I cant control my ship what do I do! Do not eject pilot! But commander im going to die!
Thats an order! Keep fighting! I looked at my gages in the ship they were all red and smoke filled my cock pit I got hit again with nomad lazers I lost control and my ships cruise activated and I spinned violently
I saw were my ship was spinning then I heard a voice Erilia baby get into your cargo pod and eject.
I looked at my coms and then I reconnized the voice dad? DAD were are you I screamed over the coms and I heard the commander going off again. your dad is dead now fight! I jumped into my cargo pod and became real dizzy still the nomad screaming in my head and the ship spinning out of control I put on my seat belt and holstered my blaster to my side and slammed the cargo ejection the door shut and my ship exploded and everything went dark all I remember is the comm going off. Dear god we lost erilia!
the commander sounded off she was brave she fought well I think I was to hard on her I never told her how proud I was of her. then everything went black and I heard no sound.

I opened my eyes and saw metal and cords...connecters and other things I could hear cruise engines burning and the screams of BHG fighters "Roger This is Captain Gorva Im comming in for a hot landing!
My ship is on fire I need to land!" Roger Captain Gorva this is is Redsixone prepare for hot LZ I went to stand but I failed and fell down on the pile of clothes in the ship some one had layed me down on but I couldnt move so I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I woke up to the feeling of something crawling in my hair... I didnt open my eyes I just squeezed them tightly then it continued...annoyed I slowly opened my eyes and saw an older man with a bounty hunter
uniform I looked square in his eyes..."What are you doing." the man smiled "I was trying to wake you
we have landed and the ship is in need of repair." I smiled softly realizing he was a gentleman and he was only trying to confort me and I said..."who are you?" he looked into my green eyes and continued to stroke my black shiny hair " I'm Captain Gorva...a bounty hunter I pilot this gunboat." I only could remember my name...I didnt know were I was from or what happen he studying the warm confortible look in my eyes
"What is... your name?" I looked at him and smilled "My name is Erilia" Then I looked at him and things started to go dark again and I layed my head down and my body just relaxed its self "Erilia! are you ok?"

I had opened my eyes to see there was no one around I studied the room... "A bed...curtains were am I ?"
I thought to my self I looked into the room and saw a storage closet with clothes...a bounty hunter unifrom
decorated as captain I yanked it out of the closet and went into the bath room and saw a shower!
I ripped my clothes off and felt the steaming hot water it felt oh so good I stayed in it for hours I got the shampoo and lathered it over my shoulders and my hair and rinced ... I had seen a razor I began to shave all the hair off my legs and arms and every were else then I lathered the body wash from cryer all over my thighs and my shoulders and I rinsed off..I went to the towel rack and dried off and saw a brand new tooth brush I smiled I brushed my teeth happy and safe not knowing who I was I really didnt care...I was safe.
I slid on the uniform and tossed my old one out into the trashcan. I was still tired I went into the kitchen and saw...."SYNTH PASTE WARM FOR 30 SECONDS AND CONSUME PLEASE RESYCLE THE TUBE WHEN FINISHED"
CONSUMPTION INSTRUCTIONS: AFTER HEATING TUBE TILT YOUR HEAD BACK AND OPEN YOUR MOUTH
SQUEEZE TUBE AND SLIDE PASTE IN MOUTH AND SWALLOW OR CHEW" so I looked around and saw some kind of box... "RADIOWAVE SYNTH HEATER" I opened the door and looked around and shut the door...
all this I didnt remember I just knew I was very hungry! I saw other foods but I didnt know what they were... so I didnt bother to read them I looked through the paste tubes and saw sasuage hotdogs
mashed potatoes and Hot chilli peppers I didnt know what a chilli pepper was... so I grabbed the tube and heated it up I opened the cap and tilted my head back...and the red paste slid in my mouth IT BURNED!
HOT HOT! I ran around circles and looked for water I saw a spicket and knives I turned the nob and blasted water in my mouth.... "chilli peppers are not for eating I think " I said to my self in my thoughts
so I grabbed full meal paste and warmed it up I didnt know what that means... but I was willing to eat it.
I was stuffed I drank some more H20 and went to sleep.

Again I felt something crawling in my hair....I didnt remember Captain Gorva. I pulled the blaster from the uniformed and pointed strait in his face! "Tell me what your doing right now!" he looked at the blaster pointed at his nose and went cross eyed for a second and I tryd not to smile he was cute... "I was trying to wake you up Erilia..." I looked at him... "How did you know my name!?" "uh you told me your name after I had rescued you..." I looked at him "well .... uh .... thank you" I wandered what happened " who are you?"
"Im captain gorva"

The door opened and a bounty hunter machanic opened the door "Greetings Captain Gorva your ship is restored and repaired" Captain Gorva looked at him in the eye "How is she" the machanic smiled
"Your baby is like new again" Captain Gorva pulled out his ID and swipped some kind of thing and it said
"Gorva has given Larne sanders six million credits". We went to the ship and flew off many things had happend I was twenty and we had gotten married we fell in love and we flew so many adventures

So after that I had left the bounty hunters and flew with Gorva he looked at me and took my uniform off
I was like "AGAIN" he started laughing he slid on a yellow uniform that said STO|Erilia

I am leader of the Sirus Trading Organization and as my wife I share leadership with you....
I started crying with tears of joy "Come love We have alot of work to do" I grabbed two blasters and holstered them to my waste " Yes honey "

To Be Continued!