Discovery Gaming Community
Freeport IV Supply Update - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Freeport IV Supply Update (/showthread.php?tid=61749)

Pages: 1 2

Freeport IV Supply Update - Moriarty - 06-18-2011

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Moriarty.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

To Kusari, Rheinland, Zoners, and Independent Trade Companies:

Freeport IV in the Magellan system requires a continual supply of various goods in order to meet the needs of its residents and patrons. A soon to be scheduled series of events hosted at the Freeport in cooperation with the IMG necessitates an increased level of supplies.

In order to meet these needs, transports from Kusari, Rheinland, Zoners, and independent companies will be paid bonus payments for the delivery of various goods. Transports associated with Bretonia, Liberty, the Corsairs, or the BHG are not eligible. BARGE CLASS VESSELS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE.

For the duration of this supply effort, the Magellan system is declared a safe zone, free from piracy for only transports making these deliveries.

Companies consisting of two or more transports which desire to contract for exclusive rights to the full remaining deliveries may do so at a 10% discount. Companies may only receive one contracted delivery at a time, but may receive multiple contracts in consecutive sequence.
If a delivery is designated as "Not Contracted", any qualifying transport may collect payments.

The needed supplies and their bonuses are as follows:

Engine Components from Yokohama or Oder Shipyard : 1,000 credits/unit, for deliveries up to 20,000 units
Deliveries remaining : 5,250 units
Exclusive Contract for remaining deliveries: 900 credits/unit - Not Contracted

Luxury Food from Planet Stuttgart: 2,150 credits/unit, for deliveries up to 25,000 units
Deliveries remaining : 7,901 units
Exclusive Contract for remaining deliveries: 1,800 credits/unit - Not Contracted

H Fuel from Fujisawa Mining Facility: 1,500 credits/unit, for deliveries up to 50,000 units
Deliveries remaining : 34,921 units
Not eligible for exclusive contract.

Optronics from Planet Honshu: 2,000 credits/unit, for deliveries up to 10,000 units
Deliveries COMPLETED

Pharmaceuticals from Atka Research: 2,000 credits/unit, for deliveries up to 25,000 units
Deliveries COMPLETED

Pilots claiming bonuses for deliveries must provide a timestamped proof of departure from the designated production facility's commodity dealer, and a timestamped proof of arrival at Freeport IV's commodity dealer.

NO BONUSES WILL BE PAID WITHOUT BOTH PROOF OF DEPARTURE AND PROOF OF ARRIVAL WITH TIMESTAMPS.

Bonuses will only be paid for goods provided from the designated production facilities.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

Freeport IV Supply Update - SMI-Great.Fox - 06-19-2011

/*\-Incoming Transmission-/*\

[Image: b7e2b4.jpg]
ID Source: Daniel--RepEx-Shipping|034

Guten Abend...

Well supplying Freeport 4 wont be an issue concerning food...Consider RepEx on the job for that one...

Speaking of which, here's our first loads of Luxury Food now:

Quote:Prepping Load 1
Load Stocked
Load 1 leaving Stuttgart
Arrival in Magellan
Chatting with the docks manager on Freeport 4
Load 1 Delivered

Prepping Load 2
Load 2 departing Stuttgart
Arrival in Magellan
Chatting before grabbing a coffee
Delivery Complete

Total tonnage comes up to 8536...Although not on the official books, Enjoy the food there shall be more from us soon...

Daniel...

/*\-End of Transmission-/*\

Freeport IV Supply Update - RockCrystal - 06-19-2011

Comm ID: Jillas Okuda
Signal source: Kishiro|Stately.Kirin, Magellan system
MAXIMUM ENCRYPTION
Message body:

Your Optronics order has been filled. Thank you for choosing Kishiro Technologies.
Proofs of Sale follow.
Shipment 1: Departure|Arrival
Shipment 2: Departure|Arrival

Freeport IV Supply Update - Auguste - 06-19-2011

[Image: ship.jpg]

Greetings,

This is Gorva, CEO of Sirus Trading Organization.
We have and are fulfilling your open contracts that we can.

However a Barge can not land on planets so a few is a bit difficulty.

We here at the STO, are please to fulfill all your needs from around Sirus and are trying to have these items to you within 48 Hours..

First deliveries will arrive within hours as we have procured 25,000 Pharms and 14,750 Engine componets and will be delivering soon in Magellen..

Payment to STO|Pride.of.Sirus

Delivery confirmed for both items.

--Gorva Out

***Transmission Ended***

Freeport IV Supply Update - Lusitano - 06-19-2011

*From New Lusitania, Gran Canaria*

Greetings

My name is Viriato. I'm the owner of the Zoner BWT Nau.

She just made this delivery of 3600 medical suplies
Atka - pick up

FP 4 - Arriving

Commodity trader Delivering

Please send the cash to Lusitano

I will try to get more suplies but will not be easy (//real life busy)

Best regards

Viriato

Freeport IV Supply Update - Moriarty - 06-19-2011

...uploading.data...

Payments claimed so far have been paid, with the exception of the barge delivery.

Sirius Trading Organization needs to provide a precise call-sign for transmission of payments, since this is not clear in the claim message.

An oversight neglected to exclude deliveries by barge sized vessels. The first claim by a barge will be honored, however no further bonuses for barge deliveries may be claimed. The Freeport IV docking facilities are inadequate to handle such large deliveries on a perpetual basis since they tend to cause delays for other shippers.

A mistake was made in calculating Luxury Food prices, therefore bonuses for Luxury Food have been increased to compensate, to a total of 2,150 per unit. This increase was reflected in the first bonus payment claimed.

Freeport IV Supply Update - Auguste - 06-19-2011

[Image: ship.jpg]

Greetings,

I do apologize about missing my call sign and added in the original late...
However it is STO|Pride.of.Sirus

I saw your comm and thought to transport a large portion of your goods quickly and efficiently..
I was just going to Berlin to get more supplies when I found this new comm.

Your crews at Freeport were very efficient and worked long hours to unload me. As the facilities.. I dont require quarteds and we have them on the barge and all 15 of my crew is well cared for.

In the future, we'd like to negotiate contracts..also I am will to accept the contracted pricing due to large size we can deliver.

Thank you

Commander Gorva - Out

***Transmission Ended***

Freeport IV Supply Update - Moriarty - 06-19-2011

...uploading.data...

Payment has been transmitted to STO|Pride.of.Sirus at the 10% discounted rate, for a total of 58,275,000 credits.

We will be unable to fulfill claims delivered by barges in the future.

Freeport IV Supply Update - Lusitano - 06-19-2011

*From New Lusitana, Gran Canaria*

Greetings

I come to confirm that i received the payment, and i would like to congratulate how good is the organisation. I can't send the remain suplies you need but, if you need anything more in the future please let me know.

Best regards

Viriato

Freeport IV Supply Update - Kristall - 06-20-2011

Comm ID: Peter Kristall
Message Source: [TAZ]Horsing.Around
Message Body:

Kallisti, you smart cookies! I thought I'd bring you some lovely H-Fuel, straight from the GMG!
Hmmph, let me tell you, I don't know what kind of blockade the KNF think they're running. I didn't see a single patrol in any of my trips.

Anyway, here are some lovely pictures for you!
A B C
1 2 3
Do Re Mi