Discovery Gaming Community
To: Mr Kento of Interspace Commerce - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Mr Kento of Interspace Commerce (/showthread.php?tid=61874)

To: Mr Kento of Interspace Commerce - Yoshida - 06-21-2011

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

Greetings Mr Kento, I am Yoshida.

Some hours ago I purposefully saved your life from a high ranked Hacker while at the same time I brought you safe to New London. We both know that if I failed, not only your life would end, but mine too. Therefore I would like to ask you something. Something which will repay your debt...

Quote:[02:26:07]Paco'Pistols': We're setting an ambush
[02:26:09] Paco'Pistols': where are you ?
[02:26:22] LH~Disco.Volante: Let's just hope he wasn't going to Denver

[02:26:27] Yoshida!: I suggest you to use the hole
[02:26:32] Paco'Pistols': he isn't, he was going trough kepler
[02:26:35] Yoshida!: The ones looking for you
[02:26:42] Yoshida!: Are waiting in the Gate

[02:26:42] Paco'Pistols': actually..that doesn't make much difference
[02:26:55] Paco'Pistols': what's your location yoshida if you got him ?
[02:26:56] IC|Tierra.Del.Fuego: Kento: If you say so...
[02:27:05] Yoshida!: I am sorry but I have to keep radio silence
[02:27:18] Yoshida!: If you don't trust me
[02:27:21] Yoshida!: You can use the gate

[02:27:23] LH~Disco.Volante: That's great.
[02:28:40] IC|Tierra.Del.Fuego: Kento: I'll need to drop my cargo at Newark.
[02:29:03] IC|Tierra.Del.Fuego: Kento: And pick up new cargo at Pitsburg.
[02:29:15] Yoshida!: Aye
[02:29:20] IC|Tierra.Del.Fuego: Kento: Oh my...
[02:29:32] LH~Disco.Volante: Why didn't you inform us he's going to use the jump hole?

[02:30:09] Yoshida!: The ones who are after you are right behind you
[02:30:15] Yoshida!: you should keep moving
[02:30:19] Paco'Pistols': Give us some info Yoshida

We both know that the most important thing for a Hacker is information. I won't ask you to put your life at risk, like I did, I will just ask you to secretly provide me with some evidence. IC is well known that it deals with Kusari and Rheinland unlawful groups. Maybe it also secretly participated in the Omega-7 conflict, between Rheinland and IMG. Since you are a high ranked within the IC, I want to ask you to provide me with evidence about such IC illegal activities.

No Mr Kento, I won't reveal this information. I will keep it as a reserve in case some day my life is put at risk. It's not a lie that important and juicy information can always get you out of trouble. So.. if I ever need to make use of it, you will surely have retired and enjoying your large pension without someone trying to kill you.

Mr Kento I am not from Kusari, but I chose this alias which clearly has Kusarian origin because I strongly admire the Kusarian values. Honor and debt. Since you are from Kusari, a retired Naval Officer, as you told me, I expect you to honor that and repay your debt. I am waiting for your reply.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

To: Mr Kento of Interspace Commerce - LONGBOW - 06-21-2011

...duplicating.transfer.protocol...

)))INCOMING TRANSMISSION(((
(((INTERSPACE ID: Thomas McIlleny)))

Mr. Yoshida,

I have done my best to coneal this message, and although I do not posses the skills of your caliber I have registered this to the key of an employee who is no longer with us and used every measure I know to preserve my security. As for this debt...it is true that I owe you, that is made somewhat clearer to me now, however I am unsure of how much I can help you. Firstly I am not high rnaking within my company, merely a good friend to a man with some influence whom I would never betray. I will tell you what I can, however have little in the way of hard eveidence.

As far as Rheinland and the omegas are concerned, I know nothing. My previous ship, the IC|Yokohama, was a Mastodon-dlass transport, and therefore illegal in those areas. Kusari, however, I is a somewhat different story, as I was far more familiar with the territory. Some time ago, during the Kusari emargo against Liberty, Interspace Commerce was suffering greatly from a lack of business. There was talk of seeking "alternate markets" for our goods, an idea that particularly enraged Mr. Caffrey. A few weeks passed uneventfully, until some of our ships (*,*) were caught transferring banned cargo in the Shikoku system by undercover operatives of the KNF, who sent these photographs to our office. Naturally, Mr. Caffrey was furious that these fools had upset our already precarious balance with the Empire, and once caught they were duly punished for their stupidity. Interestingly however, no logs or manifests for these ships were ever found during our internal investigation, and not even Neil seemed to know why those ships were there or what they were doing. It was eventually written off as employees moonlighting with company ships, but after months of investigating this, I came to suspect something far different. It is my beleif that those ships were in fact a goodwill gesture between us and some...illegitiamte...elements within Kusari. If I am correct, then it would have to have been the Chrysanthemums, as no other factions would deal with such foreigners, however I find the thought of such duplicity sickening. I devoted 10 years of my life to destroying such people, and the thought that my new frineds might be dealing with them was greatly upsetting. Fortunately I never found any true evidence to support this theory, and no other mysterious transports were ever discovered.

That was some months ago, and since then the comapny has greatly changed. Many of our higher executives were lost during the hijacking of Atlantis Station, and with the ongoing H-Fuel crisis in the sigmas and the drop in the Sirius ore market, we are suffering alongside the other corperations. Our leadership too has changed with the retirement of our former CEO, who has largely streamlined the foreign realtions process by personaly overseeing a great many projects. Thus, my information on our latest actions, at least at that level, is very limited. I'm afraid this is the extent of my knowledge, and I trust this settles things between us.

Yours in Confidence

)))TRANSMISSION END(((

To: Mr Kento of Interspace Commerce - Yoshida - 06-21-2011

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

I see. It is pitty that you don't have more juicy information since this illegal activity was revealed so most of its importance is already gone. However, I understand your inability to access more classified information.

If I remember well, Atlantis was an IC mobile base, precisely Barge type. I would be pleased if you provide me with more information about this incident.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...