Discovery Gaming Community
To: Independent Miners Guild - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Independent Miners Guild (/showthread.php?tid=62187)

To: Independent Miners Guild - Toaster - 06-26-2011

[font=Agency FB]>>: Comm. ID: [color=#FFFFFF]Harold Calves - Halcyone
>>: Subject: Mercenary Running Riot In A Hydra

Good day, whoever's reading this.
My name is Harold Calves, captain of the private yacht Halcyone. Today, the 26th of June, 818 AS, a Hydra-class gunboat appeared in New York, apparently shooting at another freelancer gunboat (Ahoudori-class) at West Point Academy for buying... shamwows. The Hydra's name was 'Fahrenheit and it had a mercenary license. After the Ahoudori fled, I disabled the trade lane to Norfolk and was rewarded with a threat that my ship would be annihilated next time I did so.
The 'Fahrenheit then moved to Manhattan, where Kai.Asuka was. She had bountied the gunboat for attacking the before-mentioned Ahoudori. The 'Fahrenheit, after firing at Asuka's ship a few times, then left.
A Guncam with a scan of the ship and its license was lost during a series of ion storms that followed shortly after the incident. The guncams that survived may be of low quality since they were taken hastily.

I doubt the Guild would permit someone like the captain of the Fahrenheit' to fly one of your gunboats. I hope that you will see into the matter.

Regards,
Harold Calves.

***ATTACHMENTS***

Bounty By Kai.Asuka
General Situation And Threat
Shots Fired At Kai.Asuka

To: Independent Miners Guild - AeternusDoleo - 06-27-2011

**** Incoming Transmission ****
To: H. Calves
CC: LPI inc.; Republic of Liberty, foreign affairs;
Subject: Rogue Hydra
Encryption: Civilian

Greetings, mr. Calves,

I've checked our records, but could find no grant given for a ship by the name of "Fahrenheit". It is possible the Colonial Republic granted this technology, but as far as I could access their records, no grant exists in their registry as well. It is likely a rogue vessel.

I'm forwarding this message to the Liberty authorities. We ourselves have no means or rights to apprehend such a vessel, but from the sound of it it is breaking several Libertine laws. The Guild does not sanction these actions. Deal with the vessel as the Libertine law sees fit. Personally, I hope that law involves the application of antimatter against it's hull plating.

Kind regards,
- Johnathan Sanders, on behalf of the Independent Miners Guild

**** Transmission Closed ****

To: Independent Miners Guild - Jack_Henderson - 06-27-2011

**** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ****

**** SENDER: [color=#FFCC99]Jack Henderson, IMG Dublin Operations Coordinator

**** TO: [color=#FFCC99]IMG Tech Licensing & Guild

**** ENCRYPTION: HIGH *****
**** VOICE ENABLED ****
**** VIDEO UPLINK ENABLED ****

** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G **

[Image: jack_henderson.jpg]

** CONNECTION ESTABLISHED SUCCESSFULLY **

[font=Fixedsys]

Mr. Sanders, dear Guildmembers,

A vessel with the name "Fahrenheit" accepted the offer by an O'Reily brother to shoot me yesterday. He did, and my ship was destroyed by a gang of mad Mollys and this individual.

Hearing that he aquired IMG tech makes me want to repay him in kind. Even though he tried to make amendments by sending some compromising guncam shots, I want him hunted down.

Let's place a handsome bounty on this dirtbag, collectable by every person in all Sirius. We have the means. Let's show what happens if you accept money from terrorists and steal our technology.

Signed:

Jack Henderson

[font=Fixedsys][color=#CCFFFF]*** TRANSMISSION STANDBY FOR ANSWER ***

To: Independent Miners Guild - AeternusDoleo - 06-27-2011

**** Incoming Transmission ****
To: Jack Henderson
CC: LPI inc.; Republic of Liberty, foreign affairs; Bounty Hunter Guild; H. Calves
Subject: Rogue Hydra
Encryption: Civilian

Jack,

That's not a bad idea. Perhaps reserve a section in our bounty board for folks known to have stolen our tech, and extend a generous sirius-wide bounty on them until they cease to use it. Something along the lines of 5 million per kill should do nicely. I'm sure given the Bounty Hunters' origin in Texas, they'd be happy to make this rogue's life hell. As a famous captain from Sol used to say... Make it so.

Regards,
- Johnathan Sanders

**** Transmission Closed ****

To: Independent Miners Guild - Toaster - 06-27-2011

[font=Agency FB]>>: Comm. ID: [color=#FFFFFF]Harold Calves - Halcyone
>>: Subject: Mercenary Running Riot In A Hydra

Good day again.

I am glad to hear that the Guild has decided to take actions against this hooligan. If I had a vessel capable of taking a Hydra-class gunboat on, I would see to the ship's destruction myself.

Regards,
Harold Calves.