Discovery Gaming Community
Kusari - Samura Public Bounty Board - Shinjuku Station - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Bounty Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=321)
+---- Thread: Kusari - Samura Public Bounty Board - Shinjuku Station (/showthread.php?tid=62389)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Kusari - Samura Public Bounty Board - Shinjuku Station - Samura Heavy Industries - 06-30-2011

[Image: samuraclear1.png]

*Transmission Begins*

We at Samura Heavy Industries would like to offer work to interested parties against all those individuals that have been a thorn in our eyes and a risk to our operations.

Blanket Bounty and Related Targets:

Any vessel belonging to any of the following unlawful groups, which are payable in any system:
  • Blood Dragons
  • Golden Chrysanthemums
Any vessel belonging to any of the following unlawful groups, which are payable within Zone I (marked in green on the map):
  • Gallic Brigands
  • Lane Hackers
  • Liberty Rogues
  • Outcasts
  • Xenos
  • Junkers (currently pirating ships, assorted fighters, bomber, and gunships only)
Any vessel belonging to any of the following groups, which are payable within Zone II (marked in red on the map):
  • Any non Samura employed mining vessel.
  • Junkers
These systems and their respective mining areas are corporate property of Samura Heavy Industries and as such only authorized ships are allowed to extract the resources found within. Any illegal mining vessel found within is accused of corporate theft and has to either surrender any stolen resources and leave the system or face destruction. This regulation does not cover haulers.

Rates:
8,000,000 credits per successful destruction.

Multipliers:
+50% for gunboats, gunships, and the like
+250% for anything larger than gunboat-class vessels

Valid hunting zone:
Zone I: This covers the bulk of our operations and as such has the most targets:
  • New Tokyo
  • Kyushu
  • Honshu
  • Shikoku
  • Hiroshima
  • Chugoku
  • Tohoku
  • Okinawa
  • Sigma-13
  • Sigma-17
  • Sigma-19
  • Sigma-21
  • Sigma-59
  • Tau-29
  • Lyonnais
  • Kepler
  • Galileo
  • Omicron Theta

Zone II: This zone covers the above as well as the additional targets outlined above:
  • Hokkaido
  • Nagano
  • Rishiri
  • Tottori

Approved Hunters List:

Local contractors:
  • Groups:
  • Artisan Farmers Alliance ( [AFA] )
  • Black Dragon Syndicate
  • Bounty Hunters Guild ( BHG| )
  • Unione Corse ( [UC] )
  • Hogosha Association ( [HA] )
  • Farmers Alliance ( Alliance) )

Individuals:
  • Any.Colour.You.Like
  • Pancake
  • yudokua|pilot.c.duke
  • Yoshio Kodame
  • Vulture.One, Magnum.Opus and Joel.Lugo
  • Haruna Aoki
  • Tamashi.No.Karitori.
  • Yoshimura Kurosaki
  • Ian Johnson
  • Yury Bolotin
  • Jennifer Haze

Requirements:
Time stamped gun cam footage must be provided showing Ship, ID and destruction.

Furthermore any foreign criminals need to be told to stay away from Kusari before destruction.

To be listed within the approved list, please send a neuralnet communication in this channel.

Additional information:
And last but not least: Contractors are encouraged to rescue survivors of any destroyed thieving mining vessels. While we wish to protect our assets, we do not wish to encourage mass-murder.

Newly added! Due to increased theft near our holdings in Nagano and Rishiri, we are now offering a five million credit reward for all unique reports of stations not belonging to Samura Heavy Industries or federal authorities in Zone II (shown above).

This reporting bounty is open to everyone, other than Chrysanthemums, Dragons, Outcasts, and Junkers, as they are clearly not worthy of such. The following groups will receive bonuses, however, which are stackable:

Samura|- tagged vessels: an additional 2 million.
Samura IDed vessels: an additional 1 million.

Eligible groups may also register to be considered for such bonuses; however, they are not guaranteed.

If the reported base shows to be illegal or against our interests, an additional bonus will be sent.
Please note that all hunting carried out within Kusari must adhere to the Kusari legal codex.

*Transmission Ends*

RE: Kusari - Samura Public Bounty Board - Shinjuku Station - Samura Heavy Industries - 07-01-2011

### the following is encrypted so that only Samura and the following may view it ###

In addition to the above contractors, the following are allowed to collect on all bounties. If asked about this, however, it will be denied. All payouts will be sent from Cape Soya.
  • Addtional groups
  • Artisan Farmers Alliance
  • Farmers Alliance affiliated ships (at 50%)
  • Kusari Exile affiliated ships (at 50%)

### end encryption ###

Kusari - Samura Public Bounty Board - Shinjuku Station - Silver - 07-16-2011

[Image: commslinksilver06.png]

Evening, fair gentlemen of Samura.

Got some BMM heads for your viewing pleasure.

*Smirks*

Found them in the Stokes field to be exact.
Poor things.

.:BMM-Rick.Roll[E] ID Scan:.
.:BMM-Ai.Sheila ID Scan:.

.:Never gonna giiiiive you up:.
.:And pop it again:.

Fun days.

*Laughs*

Send the 4.000.000 SC to Silver.Reaver

Kisses,
Silver.

[Image: commslinkend.png]

Kusari - Samura Public Bounty Board - Shinjuku Station - BaconSoda - 07-21-2011

-( Incoming Transmission
-( Reaver Mercenary Company
-( John "Pumpernickel" Mackinac

Well hello! Odd to be here, but I suppose the Shinjuku Sushi Parlor is as good as any. Probably better than Myoko's. Oh well. Caught two Blood Dragons around. Good thing I caught them. I was getting hungry.

The food stamps can be found here:

Blood Dragon Bass
Tokyo Roll
Blood Dragon Butterfly Fish
Honshu Roll

Two million to Pumpernickel.Reaver, please. Thanks!

PS: Would really like to find some Junkers for you. You know. In Kepler or Galileo. I hear that someone out on Ames is running a Counterfeiting operation, but I guess we'll never know since those Junkers just get away without a second glance...

Delicious!
~John Mackinac

-( Transmission Terminated

Kusari - Samura Public Bounty Board - Shinjuku Station - Markus_Janus - 07-22-2011

[Image: OkadaTop.png]

Konbanwa Mr.Mackinac-san.
As always the Reaver Mercenary Company has showed great courage and brought honor to your organisation.
Please except the payment for your services with our thanks.
We are of course looking forward to further cooperation as your continued patronage is important to us.

All Reaver accounts will be credited in the next 60 minutes.

Sayonara,
Okada Kazuya.

[Image: Okada1Bot.png]

Kusari - Samura Public Bounty Board - Shinjuku Station - Samura Heavy Industries - 07-28-2011

*Board Notice:*

[color=#CC9933]
Individual targets section added.

Kusari - Samura Public Bounty Board - Shinjuku Station - Dashiell - 07-30-2011

:: Incoming Transmission ::

message begins:

Yo,

Count the BHG in. Normally ol' Jack would sign us up, but I`m kinda the go-to man for Kusari stuff.

Attached my proof of sincerity:

OPENING
-------

2 Outcast Tridents less. These 2 jumped me in New Tokyo before I could even say a thing. I had to bugger out, but came back with some backup and cleaned em out.

nr 1
[Image: th_loltrid2-1.jpg]

[Image: th_loltrid2-2.jpg]

nr 2

[Image: th_loltrid1.jpg]

[Image: th_loltrid2.jpg]

Money can be send to BHG|Maximum.Rage

----
CLOSED

Hope to hear from ya,

Maxi Rage

end of message.

Kusari - Samura Public Bounty Board - Shinjuku Station - BaconSoda - 08-05-2011

-( Incoming Transmission

More stuff to get off the Myoko. Always nice to get off. Not that it's not nice inside. It just smells like feet, though, you know?

Anyway, the food stamps can be found here:

Rogue Reuben
Extra Sauce Please

One million to Pumpernickel.Reaver, please. Thanks!

Delicious!
~John Mackinac

Kusari - Samura Public Bounty Board - Shinjuku Station - Zapp - 08-05-2011

Opening Transmission
Comm ID: ********xx
Name:
Any Colour You Like
Target: [color=#FF9966]Samura Bounty Board

"Konnichiwa," my name is not important. I am a mercenary born in Liberty, but I assure you I am a friend of Kusari. I have destroyed the following two Dragon ships as a show of good faith, payment is not necessary at this time. However, I hope it would sway your decision to allow me to collect on your board. You won't regret it. Any further proof you need, such as identification, reputation or weaponry, please just say so and I will forward it as soon as possible. Until then, enjoy some pyrotechnics:

[color=#FFCCCC]]bd[ bomber
[Image: th_dragon_id1.png][Image: th_dragon_kill1.png]

[color=#FFCCCC]]bd[ fighter
[Image: th_dragon_id2.png][Image: th_dragon_kill2.png]

[color=red]Transmission Lost

Kusari - Samura Public Bounty Board - Shinjuku Station - BaconSoda - 08-07-2011

-( Incoming Transmission

Rogues are very plentiful. It's a good thing I am here. I caught this one sleeping. No drugs were involved. They're nasty. That means that I could get some sandwich money from him easy. You know, because there are so few on the Myoko.

The food stamps can be found here:

Rogue Reuben
Extra Sauce Please

One million to Pumpernickel.Reaver, please. Thanks.

Delicious!
~John Mackinac