Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Colonial Armed Forces Supreme Command - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Colonial Armed Forces Supreme Command (/showthread.php?tid=62405)

To: The Colonial Armed Forces Supreme Command - Pancakes - 06-30-2011

>>>Incoming Transmission<<<

Source: La Fierte Redemption Battleship

[Image: refaellobeforeafter.jpg]

Bonjour mes amis.
You could be probably wondering why am I contacting you. I am contacting you since us at The Council think we could expand and strengthen our relationship, you have shown great support when we asked it, you sent your men to assist us at Languedoc against the Royal Army, and helped us against the Outcasts as well. While me disregard most of the groups from Sirus, we have respect for you, respect you have gained rightfully and proved on many occasions why it was gave to you, such respect is being given to very few Sirian groups, which are correctly only you, and the Independent Miners Guild.
We see no reason why we shouldn't bound or relationship further, making our enemies suffer, the dangerous drug dealers among them, if you wish to do so.

>>>Transmission End<<<

To: The Colonial Armed Forces Supreme Command - Panzer - 06-30-2011

--Incoming Transmission--
--Sender ID: Colonel John Diocletian, President--
--Subject: -- Mutual Relations --

[Image: generaldonaldmorden.jpg]

Fine by me. Anyway, just so you're not surprised - I am not very picky about allies and one recent result of that policy is a deal with the Maquis I've signed. They seem to be radical militants opposed to Gaul and have agreed not to rough up the people I'm presently working with. Hope you don't have a problem with that. If however you do, I'm very interested in knowing why and whether there's something their warden failed to mention while he should have.

[font=Segoe Script][color=#000000]Ιωάννης Διοκλητιανός

//And I watch SGU too.

To: The Colonial Armed Forces Supreme Command - Pancakes - 06-30-2011

Glad to hear you think so monsieur Diocletian.
The Maquis are former Council members... they have methods we think are too radical, but none the less they are important ally of The Council in it's fight.
Now I thought this... arrangement... could be started by sending few teams to make sure there are less drug dealers in sirus, the outcast kind, oui?

>>>Transmission End<<<

To: The Colonial Armed Forces Supreme Command - Panzer - 07-01-2011

--Incoming Transmission--
--Sender ID: Colonel John Diocletian, President--
--Subject: -- Mutual Relations --

[Image: generaldonaldmorden.jpg]

The main staging point for the operation is the IMG's own Java station. If you want to use it, you'll need to ask the owners as even I am a guest there. Otherwise, there's the Tau44 system which I hereby open up for you. Munitions and other everyday necessities along with it. Ships and weapons... I think you don't need that seeing as the stuff you got is better anyway.

Now as per how-to-kill-Outcasts 101... It's very simple, there are more chivalrous individuals and there's a repulsive, unruly mob. And since I fight the Outcasts in general, I can't and I advise that neither should you - afford taking chances by trying to give them a fair fight. Much safer to abuse them all... You'll sve yourself the disappointment. Smugglers are allegric to evening hours and will usually fly around in the window between 2AM and midday Zulu time. The other problem is that there's plenty places in the Taus which offer them refuge. Two freeports and Cali. Best places to go fishing is near the hole to T37, central T29 or shamelessly at the hole to the Outcast home system. An intercept in any of those places, especially one using more than two bombers or gunboats is theoretically enough to blow any freighter up before it can reach the safety of either of the aforementioned bases.

Happy hunting.
[font=Segoe Script][color=#000000]Ιωάννης Διοκλητιανός

To: The Colonial Armed Forces Supreme Command - Pancakes - 07-01-2011

mercy for the entering clearance mon ami, and for the valuable information.
I think it will be very much proper to celebrate this step up in the Council - Colonial relationship by making sure there are less of the drug dealers, I am talking about a small scale invasion of course... not to conquer that Malta planet, but to show them who is the boss, and where the cardamine should stay, oui? as our capital ships still have no clearance to leave Gallia, and are busy maintaining main defense lines, our teams will be sustained of snub-crafts and perhaps even a few gunships.
As again you are the ones who carry the knowledge about patrols, and outcasts attack strategy (if they have any) I think it would be proper for you to lead and us to deliver direct support.
So, when shall we?

>>>Transmission End<<<