Discovery Gaming Community
To: Every Zoner Station Other Than Freeport One - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Every Zoner Station Other Than Freeport One (/showthread.php?tid=62510)

Pages: 1 2

To: Every Zoner Station Other Than Freeport One - Lobster - 07-02-2011

::::Ankommende Ubertragung::::
::::Ubertragung von: Rheinland Bundestag::::
::::Ubermittlung an: Zoners
::::
::::Verschlusselung Ebene: Medium::::

TO: Zoners

[Image: williamjoycepolitician4.jpg]
Mein Herren,

As I am sure you have heard by now, there seems to be an immovable object and unstoppable force converging at freeport one.

While Rheinland has no issues with zoners whatsoever, SCRA and LNS vessels being treated as part of a Freeport's defense force so close to a conflict in which Rheinland is involved is unacceptable.

We have tried all forms of negotiation. We tried to give medical aide and take responsibility for our actions.

We have been met with, and I do use the exact words here, "Stop being so diplomatic."

Mein herren, Rheinland does NOT wish for a war with a neutral party such as zoners, not even when we are only talking about one freeport run by a seemingly less diplomatic man.

Rheinland is willing to compromise, but we cannot do so when talking to a brick wall.

We wish to urge that a zoner majority step in, and halt this madness before it starts.

Representative for the Rheinland Bundestag,

[color=#009900]Erich Teufel

To: Every Zoner Station Other Than Freeport One - Jeremy Hunter - 07-02-2011

>>>INCOMING<<<
[Image: aeris-gainsborough.jpg]
Sender: Elyssa Knight
Encryption: Medium

Hell Herr Teufel, I think thats how you would say it.

Your brick wall, as you say, is both Mr. Summers and his compatriot's audacity and stubborness, and your own stubborness. He set out his policies. He gave you what is what. He accepts help from all.

Herr Teufel, all I have seen from the little that reaches Pennsylvania, is a Zoner defending his way of life.

Omega 3, not Snowdown, not whatever you would call it, is independant. He is a man who has decided that he will fight for what he believes in, and what he thinks is right, despite the Freeport 9 incedent.

Some say history repeats itself.

I say, challenge accepted.

Bethlehem will not do a thing for any party. We told the Omicroners to leave us be.

Just remember. Not all Zoners will roll over and die from a lazer blast like the Scinfaxi. Some of us will fight. And from what I hear, a fight you won't forget will happen.

Bethlehem, again, will not get involved. At all.

Have a pleasant day.

Yours,
Elyssa Knight, Administrator, Bethlehem Station

>>>END<<<

Lyssa sighed. She,had to play those video games. Damn kids....

To: Every Zoner Station Other Than Freeport One - fencore - 07-02-2011

[Image: gheis_trans_top.png]
Representative Teufel,

We at OSI are as exasperated at how the situation has progressed as you are. We figured the residents of One had learned some sense after the last two...situations...with Bretonia.

Clearly, they have not.

I can assure you OSI in no way sanctions the actions of those "defending" Freeport One. I can understand Administrator Summers' desire to protect his people on the station, but what started as legitimate concern has evolved to something much more...

Dangerous.

I'll spare you the pragmatic talk of how Zoner diplomacy saves lives, as that's certainly failed here as well. Frankly, there's not much OSI can do for you, Herr Representative, let alone what I could expect to see from other groups. If the might of two houses can't dissuade Mr. Summers from making the decisions he is, I'm not sure what the words of a few men would do either. If you have any ideas, I'd certainly be open to discussing them.

The board has been and will be discussing the issue, but given the reports we've received from the area, the only solutions seem to be wholly unpleasant ones.

Regards,
Gheis Mace
[Image: gheis_trans_bottom.png]

To: Every Zoner Station Other Than Freeport One - Disco - 07-02-2011

[Image: mb4q4g.gif]

You attacked us while we were defenseless, bringing extreme damage to the Freeport & casualties. Now, when people are starting to defend it, you ask us to make them leave. To me, that looks like you want to attack us again. So, I am allowing anyone who tries to defend the Freeport to stay there but the only one who can make them leave, is Dane Summers. I am disgusted at what you have been doing, and I suggest you to stop this whole incident now.

Sincerely,
Cameron Jakes,
Administrator for Porto Novo

[Image: 2vmdcvp.gif]

To: Every Zoner Station Other Than Freeport One - Kristall - 07-02-2011

[Image: rockcrtop.png]
Kallisti. Peter Kristall here, I help Mr. Porter look after Freeport 2.
Sir. I'd like to hear more about what exactly prompted that response.
"Stop being so diplomatic", doesn't sound like the Dane Summers I know.
I've also heard a very disturbing rumor that Rheinland forces actually -fired on the freeport-...
Now, normally I pay about as much attention to rumor as I do to Brer Grayface in his many permutations.
And, it's true I've not been able to contact Mr. Summers myself.
However, I left an AI-controlled repair ship at Freeport 1 to help Dane out after his little tiff with the |Sails.
These are images I retrieved from its logs. Perhaps you'd care to explain them...?
Logs 0148, 0149, 0150, 0151
At least one of those images seems to show Dane's personal vessel, the Endless Summer, taking heavy damage... from a Rheinland ship.
I look forward to a very interesting and -detailed- communique explaining why these actions were taken.
But from the evidence I have so far... sir, I ain't amused. A'tall. A'tall.

[Image: rockcrbtm.png]

To: Every Zoner Station Other Than Freeport One - Lobster - 07-02-2011

::::Ankommende Ubertragung::::
::::Ubertragung von: Rheinland Bundestag::::
::::Ubermittlung an: Peter Kristall
::::
::::Verschlusselung Ebene: Low::::

TO: Peter Kristall

[Image: williamjoycepolitician4.jpg]
Guten Tag Herr Kristall,

We in Rheinland are regretful of the actions on that faithful day, but we maintain that we had no other choice. We will grant you full access to this comms channel and allow you to read the negotiations for yourself.

Our offers to give assistance, to put right what went wrong, have been rejected. We have also been told that diplomacy is out of the question. The phrase "Stop being so diplomatic" leaves us with very little options I am afraid, especially with freeport one harboring SCRA battle cruisers and LNS ships so close to Rheinland.

[Image: scra.jpg]

We still wish to resolve this matter diplomatically, and if there is anything you can do to mediate such action between freeport one and Rheinland we would be most grateful.

P.S. As for the fate of Dane Summers's Cruiser, I am afraid that was the result of him and his band of zoners opening fire on Rheinland Forces ordered to remove the SCRA cruiser. Clear orders were given not to open fire on any zoner unless in self defense.

[Image: zoners.jpg]

Representative for the Rheinland Bundestag,

Erich Teufel

[color=#006600]
::::Ubertragung endet::::

To: Every Zoner Station Other Than Freeport One - Ames Research Station - 07-02-2011

[Image: stationfinaltbtop.png][Image: commem.png]
To : Erich Teufel

Topic: Freeport 1

Greetings,

Well Ames is pretty far from your mess. Right Now all the report I see talk about FP 1 attacked by your force.

So this is a Bretonia/ Rheinland Issue yes ? So why you need to annoy this station, Why do you NEED to fight there?

Space is huge. Go play your little game far away from innocent.

Right now we will stay neutral to this. But If this conflict continue to murder innocent...

Sincerely Edward Malrone.

[Image: stationfinaltbbottom.png]

To: Every Zoner Station Other Than Freeport One - Lusitano - 07-02-2011

*From New Lusitania, Gran Canaria*

Greetings Herr Erich Teufel and all Rheinland Bundestag.

Zoners are Zoners, a group of individuals, some care only for thenselves in the name of freedom, and others really care for freedom. What Mr Summers want i don't know but what i whant i know. I have a small community on Gran Canaria, and mainly you may see us as farmers, but we still need suplies outside Gran Canaria, and we use Rheinland space a lot. But not only us, many real Zoners use your space and nearby systems, so PLEASE ... many inocent die over this years, i know because i saw with my own eyes family, friends ... *takes a deep breath* ... and i hope that Rheinland knows who are your enemies and don't make all your enemies.

Best regards

Viriato

To: Every Zoner Station Other Than Freeport One - theenclave - 07-02-2011

[Image: arincom.png]

|->Direct Transmission - Gran Canaria Orbit<-|
|->Communications ID - Arin, secretary off the Patriarch<-|
|->To - Erich Teufel, Rheinland Bundestag<-|

• Greetings honorable Erich Teufel

I am Arin and I represent the Virulian Council, the governing body of the Virulian Enclave.

The Virulian Enclave does not want an conflict, we where asked to assist Freeport 1 and so we have, we have sent humanitarian aid and we have sent a small wing to help defend the Freeport.

The men and women who does participate in the defense of the Freeport will only defend themselves, this is of great importance Mr Erich Teufel.

We of the Virulian Enclave only wants peace after all, that is why we propose that the Rheinland Nation and the Bretonian nation each sends an representative to Gran Canaria and to our Colony of Eden, where we can sit down and negotiate a peace treaty.

I am sure that neither nation in the end wants this conflict to escalate into a war.

We are willing to be the neutral party to oversee the talks and come with advice to both sides of the conflict.

We have already proposed this to the Bretonian Nation, that is why we propose this to you know.

Regards

-Arin, secretary of the Patriarch and of the Council

To: Every Zoner Station Other Than Freeport One - Doc Holliday - 07-02-2011

[Image: ambassadorsoffice.png]

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday
Location: Ambassador's Office, Shasta Orbital Skyhook, Baffin System
To: Mr. Erich Teufel

Guten Tag, Mr. Teufel,

Baffin is a long way from Rheinland. In fact, it's more or less away from all the houses. We like it that way. Those who pass through, we don't care who you are, what you're carrying or what side of the law you skirt. Obey our laws of no taxing, no shooting, no spitting and no cussing and you will be left alone. Most of those who pass through listen!

As for Freeport 1, I long ago walked away from it with the imperialism being forced upon it. So, why do I care about it now?

He leans forward

The medical staff on station are TAZ personnel at the request of the administrator and the reports are a lot of dead and injured.

He sits back in his seat

While they can handle themselves, I get just a little hot when my people get fired upon.
I will be making a diplomatic mission as the morning wears on. Various Freeports are on my list. While I often deliver iridium to "The Ring" in Rheinland, I will be in my shuttle. Perhaps along the way, we can meet and talk.

Yours in Eris,
Dr. John Henry Holliday
TAZ Administrator