Discovery Gaming Community
Osirus Temple Order:recruit thread:Report and post - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Osirus Temple Order:recruit thread:Report and post (/showthread.php?tid=62525)

Osirus Temple Order:recruit thread:Report and post - Chrome - 07-02-2011

[Image: 400_F_14057156_6nzvKX9fAsMB3bgSNiEEB7zyMo66SArO-1.jpg]

Join OTO OSIRUS TEMPLE ORDER
1ST (OTO)ERILIA
2ND (OTO)JOLLY
3ND (OTO)PEWPEWPEW
4TH(OTO)LANCE From 1-4 are High leaders
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ranks must be earned. Rewards are given when I promote you
all OTO REPORT HERE DAILY EVERY DAY

The Faction Charter of the Osirus Trade Order

Do you desire something delivered somewhere in Sirius, and sometimes, in a quick and/or quiet manner?
Are other trade factions and mercenaries turning you down for selfish and unprofitable reasons?
Do House Militaries and Police Organizations require materials to keep the peace, and sometimes, to fuel a war effort?
Are you deep-spacers so deep in the nothing that you need others to move your products?

Then you have found the faction that will provide solutions to your troubles!

Who are we?

We are a Quasi-Legal/Miliary group of experienced spacefarers that have seen our fair share of fighting in the name of trade and in the name of freedom. We are first and foremost Trade Pilots, and when the need is called upon, Fighter Pilots second. We have banded together from a former Trade Organization to acheive the common interests of "if you want it, we can haul it" and "if it bleeds, we can kill it".

Background:

In the time of Sirius, 817 A.S., we flew under the flag of the Sirus Trade Organization (STO). After a rift occured between some members of the organization and its CEO over profit shares, impounded ships, and goals not being met, we split from that organization to fly with a set path and the two goals as stated above.

TAG: (OTO)
ID's:order or Freelancer andJunker (Trade/Fighter)
IFF: order or Freelancer and junker (Trade/Fighter)

Allies: The order Zoners Freelancers junkers
Neutral: If you're not named, then you fall here.
Enemies: Independent Pirate Scum of Sirius

Ships: All Zoner and Civilain Fighters, Bombers, Gunboats, Freighters, and Transports. When in combat operations, we can fly a Crusier or Battleship of the House or Faction which hired us to fight for them at their discretion.
Weapons: Zoner, Civilian, and any others we acquire through battle.
Equipment: Zoner, Civilian, and any others we acquire through battle

we all have jobs and ranks each new member gets a higher number that number is your rank so when your new
and there is 30 members your rank is 31 Prove your selves worthy and get promoted each promotion you are rewarded
10 million credits that does not mean if you join you get money....

the higher rank the more benifits

*Transmission Closed*

Osirus Temple Order:recruit thread:Report and post - ngforever - 07-04-2011

hey erilia, just wanted to let you know i just got my account verified today and i am the one and only, offical, legitiamate ORION aka pew pew, verify online, i should be on in a few after posting this after i set up my account further. pce girl see ya in space:yahoo:

Osirus Temple Order:recruit thread:Report and post - AeternusDoleo - 07-04-2011

Hey guys,

You strike me as being new to the Discovery community. There's several things in this faction that could get you into trouble. Here's some (hopefully) helpful advice.

1: Guns and equipment you acquire through battle: You cannot use guns belonging to other factions without permission on this server. You'll have to get permission from the official faction, or only use equipment on ships that matches the faction you use on the ID.

2: Mix 'n match faction consisting of different IDs: While this -can- work, Order, Zoners and Junkers working together is an odd combination. Order is not tasked with counter-piracy, so using Order ID'd vessels as such would be against server rules. Also, Order does not operate openly within house space. Junkers don't tend to do anti-piracy either, they tend to benefit from pirates by buying the loot. They're more or less unlawful themselves, and some of the pirates you'll encounter will probably be junkers.

3: Recruiting for a non-official faction on the forums usually causes admins to close your topic. Also, this post is probably better suited for the Faction section rather then the Communication forum.