Discovery Gaming Community
Order/Navy npcs - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Order/Navy npcs (/showthread.php?tid=62664)

Pages: 1 2

Order/Navy npcs - Anonymous User - 07-04-2011

This is mostly directed to devs of 4.86 cuz i rlly would like that stuff to be changed.

Not sure if it was meant to be so or a bug in 4.85

Order/Navy Npcs do not shoot each other whats rlly annoying when you get spammed with dozens of npcs + npc caps in alaska and there is no cannonfodder except you.

same with Battleship Atum. Its spammed with npc patrouls (also cap ships) but it just greets the navy patrouls instead of shreddering em. thats rlly annoying because of that you cannot rlly use that base without beeing raped right when you undock.

short version of my request for 4.86:

-Make navy and order NPCs shoot each other
-remove capitalship patrouls ~8-10k around atum (IF THERE IS A ATUM ANYWHERE IN ALASKA IN 4.86)

Order/Navy npcs - Rodent - 07-04-2011

It's kind of an old problem. I'm sure it's being addressed for 4.86.

Signed anyways.

Order/Navy npcs - Caedes - 07-04-2011

Signed.

NPC capital ships tend to pop up just as I'm trying to fight any Liberty players..
And the two or three Order NPCs don't really do anything.

Order/Navy npcs - Disco - 07-04-2011

Signed. Dev team, just look at my froggeehh. <

Order/Navy npcs - Ain.Graffias - 07-04-2011

' Wrote:-Make navy and order NPCs shoot each other

I agree. This small vexation should be fixed.

' Wrote:-remove capitalship patrouls ~8-10k around atum (IF ATUM IS STILL THERE IN 4.86)

Atum is a moving SECRET base. It cant be spammed with navy ships, especially capital vessels.
So, yeah, it is a logical decision also.

Order/Navy npcs - Anonymous User - 07-04-2011

' Wrote:Signed.

NPC capital ships tend to pop up just as I'm trying to fight any Liberty players..
And the two or three Order NPCs don't really do anything.
just a pretty good fitting cenario a few minutes back:D

me CDing LSF
me pewing LSF
npcs pop up (1libby cruiser 2GBs 1BHGdread +~10-20 snubs)
me dies due to npc uber pwnage (LSF normally had no lil chance against me cuz my ship was too agile for him)

makin order/navy npcs shooting each other would just help a bit because the spawn balance is pretty crappy as well. but better than nothing

Order/Navy npcs - Erasmas - 07-05-2011

Also, having a nomad cap here and there in Alaska would be nice. Would add to the DANGER-DANGER-DANGER feeling of the system, and also discourage lolzonerbarges using Alaska as a pleasure cruise shortcut.

Order/Navy npcs - Akura - 07-05-2011

' Wrote:Also, having a nomad cap here and there in Alaska would be nice. Would add to the DANGER-DANGER-DANGER feeling of the system, and also discourage lolzonerbarges using Alaska as a pleasure cruise shortcut.

One of the few places in Sirius with full Marduk patrols.

Order/Navy npcs - Jeremy Hunter - 07-05-2011

Order and Navy pew eachother.

That I will approve.

Order/Navy npcs - Anonymous User - 07-05-2011

' Wrote:Also, having a nomad cap here and there in Alaska would be nice. Would add to the DANGER-DANGER-DANGER feeling of the system, and also discourage lolzonerbarges using Alaska as a pleasure cruise shortcut.

happens often enuf that you jump INTO a marduk when you jump from minor to alaska:D