Discovery Gaming Community
To the Mollys - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the Mollys (/showthread.php?tid=62705)

Pages: 1 2

To the Mollys - mtjsmith - 07-04-2011

[Image: 6920ngmajor.png]

ID: [color=#FFFFFF]Commandant Chun Ki Ling
Target: Molly Leadership
Encryption: HIGH
Priority: HIGH
Subject: Renewal of diplomatic ties and future intentions.

[color=#FFFFFF]Esteemed fighters for an Independent Dublin.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#FFFF00]Allow me to introduce myself briefly. I am Commandant Chun Ki Ling, Commander of the Fighter Corps. I answer directly to the Premier and to the Politburo, you can be assured this communique comes from the highest echelons of power within the Coalition.

[color=#FFFF00]Now that I have your attention, to business. Over the past few weeks, there has been a steady increase in activity on the Dublin front - Coupled with this rather splendid war between Bretonia and Rheinland. My statement is that the Coalition and the Mollys have had cordial dealings in the past, often with mutually beneficial outcomes. I personally have stood shoulder-to-shoulder with your brave freedom fighters against the oppressive Monarchists. Now that your band of freedom fighters has reorganised, we seek clarification on our diplomatic status. Be you friend or foe? To be blunt. The whole of Sirius knows we stand for the common worker, for the implementation of the Social Credit and for the utter destruction of the rank corruption stemming from all the houses.

Secondly, an opportunity has arisen. With this new war in Omega-3, Rheinland and Bretonia are now overcommitted on several fronts. Simply put, they cannot have the resources to deal with every threat which beseeches their pathetic house. Our agenda in this war is one of carnage. We want the war to continue until both houses are completely exhausted both mentally and physically. We shall continue to hit both sides with equal fervor. My fighter pilots often pass a base of yours hidden in the Cambridge system. The Lisburn Rock is ideally placed to launch strikes from Cambridge into Omega-3, and it has a very high strategic value. My question is what do the Mollys plan to do with your enemies now drawn in battles on two fronts? I am very keen to open a third and squash that miserable house between the three. If you agree, I will base a fighter and a bomber squadron at Lisburn. Our gunships and cruisers are currently being stationed within our own borders.

To order to facilitate such a move, I am willing to divert combat patrols to Dublin in order to reinforce your own security.

Finally, I am arranging for a Volgograd Industrial ship to dock on Arranmore Station with a hold full of the finest quality Vodka from Volgograds Ice-Vats. "Stolichnaya" is certainly a beautiful taste, although I don't drink much of the stuff unless toasting a victory. I hope that in time, we shall celebrate Bretonia's downfall with entire barrels of the stuff.

You may reply directly to me on this channel.

For the Red Dawn!

[color=#FFFFFF]Ling out.

To the Mollys - Hone - 07-05-2011

[font=Impact]*Incoming Transmission*
*Encryption Level: NONE*
*Establishing Visual Link......................................................................[Image: 2agiufc.jpg]
*VL Established*
*CptHone of the Mollys*

Haha, aha-haha, BWAHAHAHAHA!

"Cordial Relations"?

Would that be before or after ye allied wi BMM against us? If it were up to me I'd tell y to fek off an drown in ye own shoite righ now, but seein as me boss deserves a good laugh too, I'll pass this onto im.

To the Mollys - mtjsmith - 07-05-2011

Subject: Clearly your "facts" are misguided.

[color=#FFFFFF]Captain Hone,
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#FFFF00]I don't know whether to take your transmission seriously or not, however I will answer it all the same.

[color=#FFFF00]We have not ever, nor will ever, ally with Bretonian companies or militaries or police forces. Ever. Where you got that information from is either faulty or a blatant scaremonger.

Our relations with the former Molly Republic were always of a neutral standing - One where we stayed out of your business and you stayed out of ours. We did not attack you, conversely - You never attacked us.

I will discuss this further with whatever leader of the Mollys comes forward.

For the Red Dawn!

[color=#FFFFFF]Ling out.

*Encryption Level: NONE*
*Establishing Visual Link......................................................................[Image: 2agiufc.jpg]
*VL Established*
*CptHone of the Mollys*

' Wrote:We have not ever, nor will ever, ally with Bretonian companies Ever.

we stayed out of your business and you stayed out of ours. We did not attack you,

I see your unsupported propaganda, and raise you actual proof.

To the Mollys - mtjsmith - 07-05-2011

Subject: Your guncam shows it all.

[color=#FFFFFF]Captain Hone,
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#FFFF00]Clearly I am not taking with a member of the Molly Command structure, so I will simply barr your transmissions which are disrupting my communique.

[color=#FFFF00]Again, I shall explain. First, your actions time and time again proved you were not interested in a free or independent Dublin - but on profit. On taxing and pirating individuals under pain of death. We stay out of that business unless it is clearly happening in front of us. On that occasion, you were daft enough to do it right in front of the Social Credit. As such, in protecting the common worker, we opened fire on an independent Molly.

You were not designated as any member of the Molly Republic, and even now you speak for only yourself.

I await further dialogue with a representative of the Molly group.

For the Red Dawn!

[color=#FFFFFF]Ling out.

To the Mollys - arvg - 07-05-2011

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Premier Alvin Katz of the Coalition
LOCATION: Office of the Premier – Kremlin Dome, Volgograd, Omega-52

TARGET ID: Hone, and the Molly Leadership

[Image: Katzcommx.png]

Gentlemen,

Thank you for your evidence. The actions of the Social Credit that day are in direct conflict with our standing orders not to interfere with the Molly's rightful claim to the system.

The Captain of the Social Credit that day will either:

A. Be shot at once.

or

B. Delivered to Captain Hone to be dealt with as he sees fit.

The Gold fields of Dublin belong to the Molly groups.

I trust this resolves this matter, once and for all. I refer you back to my own standing orders, gentlemen, that are quite public on the subject.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...c=79358&hl=

Thank you all.

Premier Alvin Katz
Премьер-министр Элвин Кац

Volgograd

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса

END TRANSMISSION

To the Mollys - Andy - 07-05-2011

[Image: mollytrans11128153.png]

Ah, me good old friends out of commie lands, *grins*

these hone lad, is a notorious bastard, known for where to speak,
where he should not speak.

yer captain of the Social credit, did what he had to do in his point
of view, the Mollys shall not take serious affect in this,
I gave him option C, which bein'sending a crate of beer to me base.

Lisburn rock bee'ng a darny good place to hide from to rage at the strudellers
and the baffies, so, small snubcraft are oke, but bigger no way,
also never be in the station with more then 3 comrads at the time.

Signed, yer good old friend Andy,

<< End of transmission >>

*Encryption Level: PIGGYBACK*
*VL Established*
*CptHone of the Mollys*

Jeez Andy! I thought ye were dead!

No need f shootin Alvin, I'm a peaceable fella, jus have im dropped off on Arranmore, ee can work in t kitchens till es paid off t repair costs o shootin me ship.

Seein as ye enemies o t Sairs, AN t Brets, I'd be appy t forgive an forget, an ally wi ye, as long as ye NEVER, EVER everevereverever shoot a Molly. (Except in SELF Defence).

To the Mollys - Marcus - 07-05-2011

[Image: MMC2-WINNAR-SMALL.png]

As leader of teh MMC I can say that I don't 'ave much problem with yeh use'n Lisben teh weak'n the Bretonians or Rheinland. Personelly which side ends up win'n isn't much of a problem teh us. We've held 'gainst teh Brets since we shook off those BMM scum and no other house, Rheinland or Kusari, will be able teh do the job any better.
Tis good that you understand that shoot'n and Molly, any Molly, isn't exactly freindly. If yeh want teh MMC premission teh dock on Lisben then yeh don't shoot Mollys, ever, even if we're attack'n one of those blasted BMMs. Teh corperations in Bretonia are self centered and greedy.Long as yeh hold teh teh not shoot'n us we'll get along fine.
Hone tis a good lad, though a bit aggressive at time. He still works tehwards a free Dublin like teh rest of us and as seen, often has good reason teh respond teh messages. Often he's teh first teh pick up messages and he makes sure yeh don't fill tis be unread then passes it along teh meh.

Yeh also might want teh 'ave a talk with them [M] lads, dispite trying they ain't so keen on cooperat'n with teh MMC. Though I doubt they'll 'ave any problem with yeh help'n us shoot teh Brets

Charles, Molly Mianadóir Corparáid

To the Mollys - Govedo13 - 07-05-2011

°°°°°°°°°°°Incoming Transmission°°°°°°°°°°°
[Image: bustedteese4e9fa4b7d9a9.jpg]
ID: [M]-Little.Bo
"A quiet simple man is browsing the external comms while he sees message directed to him, interesting proposal indeed"
'Ello I am Bo from [M], so I am here to speak on our behalf. Looking back in the history of the diplomatic relations between your SCRA forces and ours I would say that Hone is right. Aye we dun't like our ships to be shoot upon by yours. It is bad for the us to have someone with common goals like you hostile. Since he forgives you we should also be able to do so.
Nowadays we live in different times, the squaddies are shootin the krauts, we indeed need to use the moment to strike hard! And strike in a way to show all around the Sirius who are the Mollys and why we fight. According to this we would like agree with yar proposal but with some limitations from our side.

" Bo took one fatty rumpled piece of paper and show it the camera"
Quote:
  • SCRA ships will be allowed to use Lisburn Rock docking facilities to resupply their vessels and stage attacks against our shared enemies.
  • SCRA agrees not to attack or assault any Molly Vessel except in self-defence.
  • [M] Agrees not to attack or assault any SCRA Vessel except in self-defence.
  • Sadly Lisburn Rock facilities does not support Capital ship mooring and maintenance so you will be allowed to use the base only for fighter class vessels and gunboat/transport class vessels as well.
  • SCRA pilots should not lead any Molly enemy in the close proximity near the base (20k Radius).
  • SCRA pilots should not inform anybody from where they stage their attacks.
  • Both groups would assist each other if they see it fit,depending on the situation.
That will be all.
Transmission Terminated