Discovery Gaming Community
Research into the Alien "Trade lanes" - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Research into the Alien "Trade lanes" (/showthread.php?tid=62711)

Pages: 1 2

Research into the Alien "Trade lanes" - Zeppy - 07-06-2011

Greetings Captain

I appolagise for not responding sooner but I have had quite a busy day. Thank you very much for your offer, the forces you are talking of are more than sufficient for the task. I agree to all your terms but caution that a vessel as large as a prison liner may have trouble navigating in Iota due to the Nomad's equivalent of mines. They look like blueish crystals the size of an asteroid but emit harmfull radiation when a vessel gets close. The damage caused by one is minimal but a vessel that large would must likely take considerable damage, not to mention the effects of the radiation on the people inside. I would therefore recommend a smaller vessel if you can supply one, a transport of some type perhaps. That is just my recommendation and you are of course free to make use of the prison liner if you wish so long as you understand the difficulties involved.

This is not to say that the larger combat ships you are talking of would be useless, they would still be very useful in clearing the area around the jump hole if you can obtain the permissions you need to bring them through Kusari and the omicrons.

I accept your conditions regarding the Order but I would like to know if you would allow a single Junker ship to be part of the expedition, the pilot has a personal interest in the longevity of the alien Trade Lanes. The Junker flies a CSF.

Also, as I have mentioned, I only have 18-million credits at my disposal for this expedition and I doubt I could pay all the men and women you are talking of. As such what do you expect in the way of payment and where should I send the credits to. I could probably call in some favors and scrounge up a bit more money but I do not expect much more than 20-million.

Jack Denton, Captain of the Prometheus

Research into the Alien "Trade lanes" - Sylvie557 - 07-06-2011

[Image: trans_bar_jacob_gordon-2.png]

Greeting Jack Denton,

First of all we are not doing this for the money you offered, as I said this expedition might help further our own goals of researching the Nomad threat. However, if you would like we will except a donation of whatever you see fit but we can discuss that after the expedition if you choose too. Also, I am glad you have agreed to the terms involving the Order and we will allow the single Junker ship as long the pilot of the CSF agrees to flying with a large amount of Liberty Navy ships.

As for you concerns for our vessel, we believe the Prison Liner class vessel we will send will be well fortified enough to protect the ship's hull and crew from radiation but will pull out if they need too and head back to the jumphole.

No we would like to set a time and date for this expedition so we can set up our forces as well as open up negotiations with the owners of systems we must fly through.

<div align="right][Image: gordon_sig.png]

>>>TRANSMISSION TERMINATED<<<

Research into the Alien &quot;Trade lanes&quot; - Zeppy - 07-06-2011

Greetings Captain

I am sending you and the Junker my preferred time via a private channel to stop other parties from listening in..

Research into the Alien &quot;Trade lanes&quot; - HuggieSunrise - 07-06-2011

' Wrote:Greetings

I am sorry if I have trespassed on your sacred places or caused any disrespect in any other way. If I guess correctly I would not be permitted to share the Information you offer, if this is the case then I am afraid I will not be purchasing it.

I would still like to meet you however, my ship is currently moored at Freeport 11 in Omicron-Delta. Does this sound acceptable? Please reply if so and we will work out a time.

To: Capt. Denton

Body:

Greetings. Mr. Denton

Exarch Liam of the Temple Cataclysm.

The Temple will be enroute to Fp11 from Iota and will be there to pick up iridium.

We apologize Leonard is on the other side of the sector but I will be happy to speak to you at one of the many establishments on the freeport.

Eta 16 hours.

/end transmisson

Research into the Alien &quot;Trade lanes&quot; - Zeppy - 07-06-2011

' Wrote:To: Capt. Denton
Body:

Greetings. Mr. Denton

Exarch Liam of the Temple Cataclysm.

The Temple will be enroute to Fp11 from Iota and will be there to pick up iridium.

We apologize Leonard is on the other side of the sector but I will be happy to speak to you at one of the many establishments on the freeport.

Eta 16 hours.

/end transmisson

Greetings

I am very sorry, I am afraid I cannot meet you at that time. Sorry once again for the inconvenience I have caused you.

P.S. Sorry for the rushed answer I am in a hurry

Research into the Alien &quot;Trade lanes&quot; - Theratrii - 07-13-2011

greetings.
Due to a shift in peoples schedules and with recent events within Corona Battle group, i have been requested to continue communications with you. if your expedition has not yet proceeded, and you are still intending on re-embarking on it, Corona Battle group will assign a scout and Assault Wing to aid you, along with something bigger, if we are able to. if this message is now irreverent, then please ignore it.

thank you for your time
Suzaku kururugi
Sapphire Assault Wing Commander
Corona Battlegroup

Research into the Alien &quot;Trade lanes&quot; - Zeppy - 07-13-2011

Greetings

Thank you for making contact with me. I am sending you a transmission on a secure channel now to stop eavesdroppers.

Jack Denton

Research into the Alien &quot;Trade lanes&quot; - Redheart - 07-13-2011

Sir,

I just want you to know that first, I am only a captain inside the Ageira Technology corporation, secondly I am sure that what ever information you are able to extract from the alien jump lanes would be very well paid for from the Ageira technologies as they are always trying to find better and more efficient ways to improve on the current trade/gate lanes.

If you find this information please seek out the Ageira High command and inform them of your possession and I am sure they will be interested in this information.

Thank you,