Discovery Gaming Community
The Kiva, Pueblo Bonito - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: The Kiva, Pueblo Bonito (/showthread.php?tid=62982)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: The Kiva, Pueblo Bonito - Gypsie Skripto - 09-08-2014

Theo slowly shook his head after hearing that. You know the Rules of the Erisian Replicant don't allow such a thing. Gyp sighed. Also, Dr. Mojo has assigned me a completely new mission.

RE: The Kiva, Pueblo Bonito - Gypsie Skripto - 02-14-2015

Gypsie crossed the entirety of Baffin on board his cloaked Sallie up to Pueblo Bonito, orbiting Planet Eris. He knew he had to be quick about it, just like the time when Order scout squads were not an odd sight in the system. He left the ship stationed not too far from the Temple, and used a jet pod to land discreetly on an outside dock. He entered the station and readied a fake moustache and a fedora hat for an impromtu disguise. Then he followed the same corridors as he had one walked before, until he reach the ladder. He climbed as old memories made him want to cry. This was them Roots. The Kiva. The fireplace, a table with a Pipe, everything was like he remembered. There was someone there sitting not so far from the warmth of the fireplace. Is... Is that you Pope White? Jack? Gyp asked ash he recognized his past fellow TAZ.

RE: The Kiva, Pueblo Bonito - Blackstarr - 02-14-2015

Jack turned from his book to see a vaguely familiar face approach him. The face was clearly disguised but the voice was unmistakable.

"Gypsie? I thought you left!.... Some Junker station I heard. Why are you here? And why are you wearing that horrible disguise?"

Jack laughed as he patted a chair next to him making sure that Gyp's back was to the rest of the bar seeing taht clearly Gyp diddnt want his face seen.

RE: The Kiva, Pueblo Bonito - Gypsie Skripto - 02-16-2015

Gypsie sat and, as he had once done with Mal and Doc sitting in the same place, made five joints appear from his sleeve. Pick one, Jack. The TAZ Pope grabbed one and lit it with the very flames of the fireplace. About my leave, what can I say. I do not plan to stay if the King Kong Kabal is roaming TAZ ranks again... And you should not either my friend... Haven´t you too recieved a note from the KKK? You would be more than welcome in our new band apart Pope White. Mi casa es tu casa.

RE: The Kiva, Pueblo Bonito - Blackstarr - 02-20-2015

Jack looked at him quizzically. "The Kabal? No I haven't received a letter from them. Why is there something I should know? As for joining you?.." Jack nervously looks around then tries to cover his wrist to muffle anything that the microphone on it could pick up. He then whispers, "I would love to. But this god forsaken wrist tracker... King would kill me if he knew I was rouging again...."

RE: The Kiva, Pueblo Bonito - Gypsie Skripto - 02-20-2015

Gypsie was shaken, he had never guessed that apparatus was some device of control. So they know your every step with that Jack? You know, I cannot just do nothing about it. I despise power through control, we need to fix this. He grabbed Jack´s wrist and studied the mechanism. I am sure someone in the Congress will be able to get this thing off you. Gyp´s suddenly remembered Jack´s background. We are staying at Puerto Rico for the time being, I hope that you will find it in your heart for it not to be troublesome. I´d really like you to join us, if you want of course.

RE: The Kiva, Pueblo Bonito - Blackstarr - 02-21-2015

"Puerto Rico?... Thats too close to Liberty... Too close to King... He is probably listening in to this conversation right now and plotting on how to capture me..." Jack looks extremely paranoid now

RE: The Kiva, Pueblo Bonito - Gypsie Skripto - 02-27-2015

The ex TAZ Ambasador shook his head while grabbing his chin. You are right indeed. Better not do it in Puerto Rico then... Gyp thought about it while he puffed on Kalliste Gold. I´ll tell you what. Meet the ELF Caravan in Puerto Rico, not so far from here, and we will see that my good friend Aces in the Junkyard releases you of the control of those Orderly Shackles. I trust Inverness is out of King´s reach, am I right?

RE: The Kiva, Pueblo Bonito - Blackstarr - 02-27-2015

Jack shakes his head nervously
"I am beginning to wonder if anywhere is out of King's reach."
He steeled himself and stood up
"Just give me a time and I will be there. We will worry about King when the times comes.."

RE: The Kiva, Pueblo Bonito - Gypsie Skripto - 03-11-2015

Gyp nodded and patted Jack's back. Take as long as you need my friend, just poke me when you are close to Inverness so I can send the boys to pick you up, and... assist you if there's any kind of trouble. Gyp put the joint down and waved as he came out of the Kiva, both to Jack and to Mal's spirit, which he knew was very present.