Discovery Gaming Community
To: Bretonian and Libertonian trade corporations. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Bretonian and Libertonian trade corporations. (/showthread.php?tid=63188)

To: Bretonian and Libertonian trade corporations. - jammi - 07-13-2011

To: BMM, Planetform, Cryer, DSE, Ageira, Universal, Gateway, Interspace.
RE: Corporate blacklist.

[Image: Bowex-Main-Logo.png]
Borderworld Exports is contacting the above mentioned parties in order to highlight the conduct of two contractors we employed as a part of an outreach scheme yesterday evening. "Lil.Joe", a DL Series Borderworld Transport, and "Bumpy.Knuckles", a Camara heavy freighter, breached the implicit trust placed in them by the Bowex corporation when they attempted to elope with several thousand tons of highly valuable Gold Ore.

These two individuals were immediately pursued by hired security forces, with "Bumpy.Knuckles" being destroyed. "Lil.Joe" remains at large, but the BPA and our own forces are hard at work tracking the fugitive. 'Joe' revealed his intended destination was Rheinland - we intend to stop him, so the cargo in question may be retrieved, and the thief rightly charged. The duo were scammers and confidence tricksters, and we do not believe they were operating alone.

This communication exists as a warning to our counterparts that these men are bad business. We have reason to believe that the captain of the "Bumpy.Knuckles" is in fact dead, but this has not been confirmed. Destroyed ships have an alarming tendency to return from the nether in Sirius, after all. The cargo in question was tagged with a UD-23 marker before distribution, allowing potential buyers to easily identify it.

In summary, do not contract these two men. Do not trust these two men. If you encounter either in Bretonia, contact an officer of the law. Should any of you have any further information regarding the pair, please forward it to us. Bowex will of course be denying docking permissions to these individuals. We hope the ladies and gentlemen on the Boards of our counterparts would consider the same.

This situation also opens an opportunity of cooperation for all of us. A universal corporate blacklist would enable us to share information about characters of ill repute and despicable intention. Bretonia already has a 'Neighbourhood Watch' for reporting piracy. I am sure we could establish a similar system to all our mutual gain.
-Bowex

To: Bretonian and Libertonian trade corporations. - Echo 7-7 - 07-14-2011

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***
[Image: AgeiraFactionlogo.png]

[[Reply: All]]

This has been noted, Bowex directors. Our security ships will keep watch for these two vagrants.

A corporate blacklist for known pirates? We like the sound of that. We will wait for the other corporations to weigh in on the matter, though.

***TRANSMISSION ENDS***

To: Bretonian and Libertonian trade corporations. - Altejago - 07-14-2011

[Image: dsepresident3copy.png]

Greetings folks,
  • My name is John Doe, and I am representing Deep Space Engineering. This concept of a blacklist for traders is something that we will endorse. It is a perfect way to begin the arduous task of preventing traders of both corporate and independent backgrounds from bringing illegal trade through our respective planets and stations.
    Criminal activity is rife at the moment, and some of us are losing out to these pests.

As for your wanted captain, we'll keep our doors closed to him.

I will wait till I hear more about this.

Regards
John Doe
President
Deep Space Engineering