Discovery Gaming Community
Please delete this post thank you - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Please delete this post thank you (/showthread.php?tid=63298)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Please delete this post thank you - Chrome - 07-16-2011

This faction has been terminated

Please delete this post thank you - JollyRogerdisco - 07-16-2011

To all that have help start this, and are still making it happen I thank you all. We have spent the last week going from a few mafic to half a donzen transports and a even 10 miner ships. We have shared our blood,sweat and time to build this and only the hand of Zeus can stop us now. By next week we will be running our miners 24 hrs a day. There will be expanstion! There will be more excorts to help all with transport! With in another week our tight little group will be a force to be recond with! Because were a family we will take care of our own.

I call all that is and will be come here and let Sirus know who you are!

JollyRoger

Please delete this post thank you - AeternusDoleo - 07-16-2011

That... is hard to read. I'm usually not a grammar nazi but that opening message is not very inviting.

Also, critical information is missing. What ID/IFF are you using? What is your diplomacy with the various houses and unlawful factions. IE who do you shoot and who do you not shoot? Who do you trade with?

Please delete this post thank you - Gold Wing - 07-16-2011

Gold Wing is a special operations subdivision of the [LN]. Please attempt to find a different name. Thank you.

Please delete this post thank you - Korny - 07-16-2011

[Image: Skype-emoticons-78-rock.gif]

Please delete this post thank you - Tachyon - 07-16-2011

' Wrote:That... is hard to read. I'm usually not a grammar nazi but that opening message is not very inviting.

Also, critical information is missing. What ID/IFF are you using? What is your diplomacy with the various houses and unlawful factions. IE who do you shoot and who do you not shoot? Who do you trade with?

I totally agree, though english isn't my first language I can tell, that there are several commas missing in the main wall of text.
Also I agree with the critical information thing, I am not faction creation pro, but know reading some other posts in this forum will help getting you an idea on how much and different information you have to give:

- ID/IFF
- Tag
- Story of faction
- A sum up of basic information
- Rooster and optimally a rank structure
- Tech use ( ships, equioment, weapons )
- Diplomacy
- Trading and mining ops
and so on

And the name thing is awful, too, try to look around on these forums to see, if your name is taken or not.
And please, no walls of text...

' Wrote:
Gold Wing is a special operations subdivision of the [LN]. Please attempt to find a different name. Thank you.

Golden Wing miners will not change the name
its not a copy

' Wrote:Golden Wing miners will not change the name
its not a copy

Since every one Is in our way and does not want us to be a faction we will change our name I
noticed jealousy and insecurity about me being a leader because people know I am capable of
becomming powerfull and spreading like a virus, we will change our name but not our pride

Leave us alone

Please delete this post thank you - Korny - 07-16-2011

' Wrote:Since every one Is in our way and does not want us to be a faction we will change our name I
noticed jealousy and insecurity about me being a leader because people know I am capable of
becomming powerfull and spreading like a virus, we will change our name but not our pride

Leave us alone

You're taking that a tad too serious, mojo-jojo. Golden Wing and Gold Wing ... hm, notice something ? Causes confusion and therefore not too optimal.

No one asks you to re-write your whole stuff, just the name.

Please delete this post thank you - Avalanche - 07-16-2011

' Wrote:

You should have gone with "Top Guns" Not gold wing imo. ;)